It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. announces charges against five 9/11 terror suspects

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb578

dont call me junior, ive done more with my short life than you have with yours.

I will lay money you have not, Junior!

if you dont need to provide evidence for things dont try and tell other people to do it then.

In this particular case their is evidence against them already! The burden of proof here lies with the terrorist dogs! The governments of the world do not lie about everything (despite what the "Tin Foil Hat Brigade" on ATS tell you!) Everything is not a conspiracy! Paranoia! I wet myself laughing with the rubbish spewed out on ATS! it is great entertainment!

The US has it right on this one! But yet the people with the "shares in Alcoa" on ATS will make a "conspiracy out of it for a conspiracy sake" Yes I will continue to ask for proof from others and yes I will supply proof of my point in a debate if the burden of proof is on my side" In this case my proof is not required ... The terrorist sympathizers is! Bahahahahah!

you are clearly just hear to start trouble you make no valid points about anything.

Oh OK. Just because you disagree with my opinion I have no valid points? Bahahahahahah that is hilarious and again demonstrates your character admirably! bahahahahah! Read all my posts ...... You seem to have forgotten I posted an opinion with no reference to you personally and yet you were the one who replied trying to insult and start trouble! It has proven who the troublemaker is - You! read the flow of the thread - Debunked there!

ive seen many of your posts and you are a complete extremist

Bahahahahah! I have been called a lot of things on ATS but extremist is a new one! I have been called "A Troll", "A Shill", ignorant and part of the "Sheeple"! I will give you the tip! All these insults mean nothing to me and I actually see them as a badge of honor! I know these insults only come because people disagree with my opinion and have nothing left but to get personal!

Is your personal attack over?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

dont call me junior, ive done more with my short life than you have with yours.

I will lay money you have not, Junior!

if you dont need to provide evidence for things dont try and tell other people to do it then.

In this particular case their is evidence against them already! The burden of proof here lies with the terrorist dogs! The governments of the world do not lie about everything (despite what the "Tin Foil Hat Brigade" on ATS tell you!) Everything is not a conspiracy! Paranoia! I wet myself laughing with the rubbish spewed out on ATS! it is great entertainment!

The US has it right on this one! But yet the people with the "shares in Alcoa" on ATS will make a "conspiracy out of it for a conspiracy sake" Yes I will continue to ask for proof from others and yes I will supply proof of my point in a debate if the burden of proof is on my side" In this case my proof is not required ... The terrorist sympathizers is! Bahahahahah!

you are clearly just hear to start trouble you make no valid points about anything.

Oh OK. Just because you disagree with my opinion I have no valid points? Bahahahahahah that is hilarious and again demonstrates your character admirably! bahahahahah! Read all my posts ...... You seem to have forgotten I posted an opinion with no reference to you personally and yet you were the one who replied trying to insult and start trouble! It has proven who the troublemaker is - You! read the flow of the thread - Debunked there!

ive seen many of your posts and you are a complete extremist

Bahahahahah! I have been called a lot of things on ATS but extremist is a new one! I have been called "A Troll", "A Shill", ignorant and part of the "Sheeple"! I will give you the tip! All these insults mean nothing to me and I actually see them as a badge of honor! I know these insults only come because people disagree with my opinion and have nothing left but to get personal!

Is your personal attack over?

shame i cant have that money as im ex army and for the short amount of time i did serve i did more with my life than you ever have. you clearly are a troll because you are just stirring up trouble and admit it by being proud of the fact that you have been called out. i like how you didnt quote all of the part where i called you an extremist. must be because i was right and you couldnt take it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by impressme

What’s your opinion?

My opinion is

1) You are a terrorist sympathizer!

2) Sheikh Mohammed deserves everything he gets for the terror he and his group have forced on the world!

3) Go and live with these animals you defend! They will kill you in a second as they believe everyone except for them are infidels!

4) I don't care what terrorist sympathizers say or think about me!

Oh boy. Well, You clearly have been indoctrinated. There ARE NO TERRORISTS except the NWO via the governments (and particularly the US government) of the world.

But if this view helps You sleep at night, enjoy, eh?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I just find it amazing that you see nothing wrong with the US
Waterboarding someone 180 times, then actualy believing its acceptable to bring
them to trial after their confessions whilst under extreme torture.

A thinking mind could not help see the multitude of issues surrounding this case.

911 conspiracy is a hard subject for even a free thinker to take at face value but even if you believe
Muslim terrorists carried out the attacks under their own steam its difficult to believe the official story 100%.

I have not met one person who didn't have something to question about that days events.

You could be classed as a illegal occupying force sympathiser

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

shame i cant have that money as im ex army and for the short amount of time i did serve i did more with my life than you ever have.

OK lets clear this up once and for all! When you get educationally qualified as much as i have, have raised and supported a family of 4 more to adulthood, successfully run a business for over 10 years, have performed music to thousands of people in many venues and traveled Europe, the Middle East, Australia and Asia extensively you can tell me you have done more! Now I have responded to you that is over!

i like how you didnt quote all of the part where i called you an extremist.

OK I was highlighting your personal name calling! There was no need to respond to the rest of your quote as it was not relevant to my point! So if it makes you happy! Here goes!

much like those you hate so much only you are on the other side of the coin.

I actually take the mainstream point of view. One minute it is being called part of the "Sheeple" the next its an extremist! Hmmmmmmm! Mainstream is extremist now? Just goes to prove my point you have nothing but to play the "Troll Card" only because I disagree with you! Then you try to mask that with an "Extremist" comment! You have just proven my point! Some would say that is called intolerance!

I will say it again. I believe that the torture, detaining and now charges is totally justified against these animals who perpetrated 911! Notice I did not make personal remarks against any member reading this thread - Unlike some!

Now if you are done we can move on! You are doing the exact thing you complained about! Follow the way this thread has panned out!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

You could be classed as a illegal occupying force sympathiser

That would be fair if the Western Allies and NATO were actually an illegal occupying force! Show me any court conviction saying it was illegal in any of the "current" conflicts! No kudos for you!
edit on 1-6-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Actualy the premise for the war in Iraq was based on a lie.
WMD ????? The UN resolution was never passed for Iraq it was simply ignored.

So thats 1

Afganistan?? the entire western world was so high off 911 fever that no one even
Mentioned was it morally right to carpet bomb the many for the so called actions of the few.

Thats 2

Can you name one other place that NATO is currently bombing where CIA agents are on the ground
and lets face it America will have a ground force within the year ???

Well thats the only one America is currently involved in where they did actualy get some permission / from the African union. But when we started assassination runs that kind of broke the agreement

Oh and not to mention Syria coming to a cinema near you in late 2011.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well I would be curious. What information has been obtained through waterboarding? Did it only indeed extract a confession out of him? Did it lead to material that implicates him? Has the prosecution other material than a confession obtained through repeated waterboarding and years of imprisonment?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the essence of this discussion concerns evidence, and the extent to which it is needed to justify retributive action.

In the case of 9/11, can we agree that the actual perpetrators died the instant the planes hit the towers, pentagon and the ground, eliminating any people immediately responsible. So any investigation was to uncover any possible accomplices, or someone akin to the "mafia don".

Following the tragic events, we were told that the person responsible was a wealthy Saudi Arabian hiding out in Afghanistan, Osama Bin-Laden.
The questions of "how was he responsible?" [he definitely was not flying the planes, so was he directing the operation via cell-phone? was he the sole financier? did he plan the whole operation to the finest detail?]
and "what evidence exists to support this?" were never answered. (N.B. these are the questions the Taliban wanted answered before helping to locate him as well.)

Yet, this was the justification for NATO intervention into a sovereign country, remaining there for almost 10 years now, even though the importance of finding Bin-Laden and his link to 9/11 were subsequently down-played.

After a continued investigation, we are told that the master-mind, and person 100% responsible for 9/11 is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. The evidence is his own admission, usually cut and dry.
The important caveat is that this admission was gotten through the repeated (over 180 times it would seem) use of water boarding, which, by all accounts leads to unreliable testimony as people will admit to crimes they have not committed simply to get the treatment to stop.

It all boils down to evidence... is punitive action, which in this case results in a massive amount of collateral damage (that is innocent dead people in civilian speak), justified simply because these individuals are considered very bad men, or is actual evidence that they were actually involved in the crimes committed necessary?

Thanks for your response in advance, as I fear our time-zone difference means we will not be on-line simultaneously.

the Billmeister

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join