It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog eaters versus Dog Lovers, clash in China.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The way they go about it is sick.
Don't click the link if you don't have a strong stomach. SERIOUSLY.
vimeo.com...#/10152570

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

fair enough, you think what i said is ignorant... but its ignorant to not imagine the situation that the dogs are in being crammed in trucks and shipped off to be eaten, how would you feel if you were put into a truck with hundreds of people? the chinese torture the animals breaking their bones and causing un needed pain before slaughter ... cows arent domestic pets in people's backyards normally incase you didint notice, you have a picture of a dog as your avatar, if your an animal lover then consider how your pet would feel if it was treated the way the chinese treat the dogs before they eat them.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i was thinking about this again.

and if people flip the issue we may get some sort of conclusion.

so most of y'all would not eat your pets.

the funny part is if you drop dead, your pets won't hesitate to eat you.

"get the eyes while they fresh"

animals are "domesticated" just because we give them food and provide for them, that does not kill their natural instincts, if we stop providing, they wont hesitate to turn us into food.

i dont care how much y'all love your cats and dogs, i love my cat aswell, but i have no illusions about the fact he would feed from me if he needed to and could.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

at least the chinese do not discriminate when it comes to food.

Somehow I don't see this as a trademark of an advanced species.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

well, thats right. as i never used the words "advanced" or "species" in my post.

if anything i looked at it in a more "survival of the fittest" way, the focus being on the survival bit.

edit on 2/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by newcovenant

well, thats right. as i never used the words "advanced" or "species" in my post.

if anything i looked at it in a more "survival of the fittest" way, the focus being on the survival bit.

edit on 2/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

That is the natural order of the animal kingdom.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just a thought: Humans shouldn't be eating carnivores. Something about worms from raw meat. So if people eat doggies and doggies eat raw meat and raw meat has worms, wouldn't people get the worms if they don't cook the meat well enough?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

thankfully herbs and spices have been around long enough for that reason.

or you think it's only for your taste buds arousal? flavour and nothing else?

but you are digressing, are dogs labeled pets and companions when its convenient for the thread but raw meat eating carnivores that suddently hunt their own food, something like that?

reaching for straws here, on what is, was and will always be

a cultural aspect

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I personally think dog meat and cat meat is gross. But I'm not going to judge. Because pigs are just as smart.

I think in a post-apocalyptic situation, dogs may definitely be on the menu. With all the stray dogs (and cats) running around, and people would be desperate to eat. But I think Americans love dogs too much to eat them in anything else but that kind of situation.

I see it like this, dogs and pigs are equal in intelligence, and some cultures (like Muslims and Jews) think consumption of pork is wrong, but does that give them the right to say we can't eat it? As long as we're not eating humans, apes, dolphins, whales or endangered species, I think everything is pretty much fair game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join