It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Internet Tombstone for When I Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You see, I…want an internet tombstone for when I die..

Yes, step right up and list your wishes, it’s…an electronic tombstone of you, in remembrance, and it’s even infinite. I’m already seeing how to market this.

I say hey, I… want an internet tombstone for when I die...actually for while I’m still alive, composing my tombstone will require life, so it’s got to be done before my time.

Graphics could be included, and its set up to be free for you to use it. No shipping or handling, no rock quarrying. You don’t even need nineteen ninety nine.

You see, I...want an internet tombstone for when I die.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
go above and beyond the grave...leave your final words floating in cyberspace.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The Entire Internet is my tombstone.

With a postit note stuck on it -

Please don't disturb badw0lf - decomposing. Won't be too long - sorry for the bother..

and a picture of a scruffy little pooch cocking his leg on my grave...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
leave your final words floating in cyberspace.

You go first.
It is your idea.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Just what I was thinking. All our words (even the ones we wish we never wrote) will live on through the internet until the internet is destroyed completely (or the mods don't like you). It's a weird feeling actually. I've thought about it before, people thousands of years in the future reading our posts at ATS and realizing we were way ahead of our time!

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

With a postit note stuck on it -

Please don't disturb badw0lf - decomposing. Won't be too long - sorry for the bother..

and a picture of a scruffy little pooch cocking his leg on my grave...

Yes, but in a case like this you have everything you want to go up on your e-tombstone all in one place. No need to search the entire internet just for everything that you say.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
leave your final words floating in cyberspace.

You go first.
It is your idea.

I'd list all my favorite writers and then favorite songs of all time. And also jalapeno cheese dip; the kind one would find in American Mexican (actually Tex-Mex) restaurants. And I would offer thanks to love because it has always played such an important role in my life.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And I'd list examples of where my frames could have influenced the Western collective state. All these inside rhymes and maybe I've got the West remade; all my juxtaposing and now with the net I'm bringing it all closer...

Workaholics got me laughing at a spitting Wizard, it was sick, one guy even spit about the world being hypnotized, it on was last night. Like, world, hi. And there's only a handful of people alive who get what I'm saying, but I'm glad to have em. And here it is all is laid out before your eyes.

I always saved an Ace. Of course it's the spade. Now I've re-arranged my name on my facebook page. I know it isn't enough to make me a free man, mate. Not yet, but one day. If I die today somebody please leave an ace on my grave.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I never accused anyone of stealing. I only found and wrote down examples where my vibration and/or my sound resonated outside of me out in the collective. I've been doing it for a while now, mate. It's truly strange.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What's the remaining point of all this? This e-stone can read: "He was not trying to get attention from the centrally based comedic hosts and writers, nor from the writer he likes on Wight Isle, but he did find it."

You see, my feelings are important to me, and if this is a form of alt-alt underground celebrity then I need for there to be a reason and a precise meaning for everything that you read: Rothschild, free Palestine and the Nile.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hey, songs of love are not always what one would want, nor what one would dream of.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In case there’s been a miscommunication; this is crazy.

What I meant about getting attention from Icke is simple. I once heard my lyrics resonating in something Icke said in a clip and I mention this at the end of my song Just which you can find in my profile. As you can tell from the ending I went back to finish it and you can check the date on it. I thought it was an honor. Now, saying it was only synchronicity is plausible until I consider that in the same clip that I point out, Icke also mentions how this is not the ending of the game. It’s the restarting of a game. I had, only a short time before, used “restart game” as a theme in one of my songs and posted it on this site.

So basically I wrote some song lyrics and I posted them and a few weeks later Icke is saying the themes in one of his clips. For a songwriter it’s a compliment. I can bring up the clip for anyone who is interested. The restart game and the “just” themes seemed to have inspired him. That’s what I thought at the time and I never said otherwise.

I've posted a lot of lyrics on this site and I know Icke visits this site and when he hit so specifically, linguistically on several of my recent song themes…it seemed he was a fan of my lyrics, it seemed he had been reading them. It was so precise it felt beyond synchronicity. Again, I can even pull up the clip if by some strange reason someone is interested then I will lay this all out.
Now Icke’s present rhetoric as of yesterday is about a Celine Dion song, but he says it's not actually about her lyrics. He seems to be have his feelings directed at a songwriter, not Celine Dion, who somehow piggy backs and writes only of “mind” love which therefore can only be senseless platitudes and this, somehow, makes them back riding (piggy backing) and coat tail riding all at the same time; and this message is all framed around a Celine Dion song, of which the piece is said “not” to be about. What’s funny is Icke actually gets accused of doing this last part all the time.

edit on 8-6-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And even if this isn’t a completely crazy and emotional 180 of his, and is directed at songwriters in general who have failed to live up to his standard of what love is when they write, I still wonder, what kind of person would dare claim to be the grand judge of what is or isn’t love?

How could he of all people not see it? Christ, I could have possibly caused periodic Icke-book sales to spike. Now that would be a grand juxtaposition…plot out a graph of it along with every single time I mentioned him.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

www.findagrave.com

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by dragonsmusic

www.findagrave.com

So there is a virtual tombstone already, I didn't know that .Thanks, since that thing already exists I'm going to scrap this.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
But before I do I want to add in that I don't want any of Icke's dividends. I never once thought any of them belonged to me to begin with. Apparently I was just, a vocal supporter of...the fake love judge.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
That was an extraordinary bedtime story on 11/16 Mr. C.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I mean that c initially. Nothing disrespectfully. Peace

top topics

join