It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Military Sales to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

TheRealNews

Its a lot more than just guns

TARACHANSKY: And the concrete military support that Canada extends Israel is to train the Palestinian Authority. Operation PROTEUS is Canada's second-largest deployment after Afghanistan. Seen by many as the rising future leader of the opposition, MP Bob Rae is one of the only Canadian politicians to have spoken publicly about the program.

bet you didnt know that eh I wonder if those boys are even allowed to talk about what they do met some of our boys fresh from afgan. What a bloody crew showing us vids of night strikes on afgans no chance in hell for them. No weapons nothing and our boys are killing them for fun like its call of duty eh.

with the current Harper government solidifying this relationship. By selling arms, spying on behalf of Israel, and training the PA forces, Canada's image as an honest broker in this conflict seems like nothing more than an illusion. For The Real News, I'm Lia Tarachansky in Ottawa, Canada.

This is why I voted NDP to few of us I guess to hold back this evil plague we are fully in the empire now

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Israel is a plague to this Earth. I voted NDP as well and can't believe how many Sheeple voted for Harper.

The Holocaust? what about it; both World Wars both funded by the The Jews(Rothschilds)They funded both sides too. Probably the ones who started them and profited from it causing massive debt to all countries involved and profiteering from it. Who are the real terrorists think about it.

They are monsters parasites plague of the Earth profiting from peoples death and sorrow.

Then after the war they displace 100,000's of Palestinians in Israel; so the Zionists can have a complete take over of the land they claim is their god Given Land and they murdered maimed killed innocent children and displaced 100,000's if not millions to accomplish their Zionist State.

Israel Are the Terrorists. Let Israel Burn.!

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

edit on 1-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Israel is the love child of the Rothschild bankers. Why do you think they have so much support?

Harper is a real piece of work. The zionists love him big time. I remember this guy on the news on election day who had just voted stating that he was a Zionist and he would vote for whoever supported Israel. WTF

Harper is already hard at work letting the fascist corrupters into our political scene. What does he have to worry about?? Seems the Reform party is going to gave a funding bonanza.

Harper to axe political subsidies

While the move sits well with the Conservatives, who excel at grassroots fundraising, eliminating the subsidy could put the existence of the Bloc Québécois and Green Party at risk and cause serious financial problems for the diminished Liberals.

Nothing like getting your opponent down and laying the boots to him

Sort of reminds me of something ........oh yeah Israel

I have one question for Harper ~ Have the people of Canada given you a mandate to unquestionably support the zionist state of israel?
38% of 60% is not a majority in my books so I guess its good for you that you bought all that riot gear for the G20.
edit on 1-6-2011 by MacroVisio because: ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Canada left behind it's clean 'peace-keeping nation' image years ago with secret operations such as in 2004 when the Canadian military toppled the newly appointed Haitian Democratic government, and replaced it with their own Canadian appointed leader. Not to mention all the civilian deaths that arose from this 'mission.

Here's a fun fact that I am sure NO ONE knows .... lol. With current military actions like the US lead attack on Libya that has most of the world shaking it's head at as the top G8 nations bomb + kill more innocent civilians. A lot of people have questioned Obama's reasoning behind the US attacks on Libya, and what right he had to actually initiate the strikes. Well Obama can thank Canada for his right to single out Libya for bombing.

In order to justify it's actions in Haiti, Canada presented the United Nations with a new doctrine titled “Responsibility to Protect.” in 2004.

” It is pressing the United Nations to legitimize the doctrine. According to the doctrine, the great powers of the world may be free to invade or otherwise violate the sovereignty of countries as they choose. In Paul Martin’s words to the United Nations General Assembly on September 16, “Clearly, we need expanded guidelines for Security Council action to make clear our responsibility to act decisively to prevent humanity’s attack on humanity. The ‘Responsibility to Protect’ is one such guideline.”

www.readingfromtheleft.com...

Who would have thought Canada the 'peacekeeping nation' would be the one to demand the UN to put in place rules where leading nations such as itself could justifiably topple another country's government and replace it with it's own appointed leadership when it felt necessary. lol, oh really Canada.... and what other dirty little things have you gotten yourself into?

I would have liked to of blamed the US for influencing Canada's true colours that are now shining threw, but something tells me Canada has always had it's own sinister agendas all on it's own. I have never been able to figure out what it is yet, but after digging around, and researching Canada's dark side these past few years it is obvious that the 'quiet' hockey playing boring nation is all just a cover for what seems to be a nation that is involved in some pretty heavy sh*t throughout the world.

and there is that internet rumor too saying Canada always has been the NWO test nation... makes sense, it's own citizen's don't even know when it's taking over other nations.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yep Canada is no peace keeper
didn't know we were so involved in Haiti tho scary how far we've fallen soon we'll be another USA nazi police state

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Amazes me how people can only perceive a monochromatic view of this conflict- Either you're completely on one side, or you're completely on the other.

So what if Canada does business with Israel? So does any other country in the world, even Iran apparently.

Surely you don't feel this *means* anything, do you? If so, what exactly?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by UcDat

Amazes me how people can only perceive a monochromatic view of this conflict- Either you're completely on one side, or you're completely on the other.

So what if Canada does business with Israel? So does any other country in the world, even Iran apparently.

Surely you don't feel this *means* anything, do you? If so, what exactly?

Its a lot more than just business its our whole policy and now we are buying drones to join in on the NWO bombings of civilians. Bad enough selling guns to killers and terrorist like israel. All while supporting them with our tax dollars so the elites can pocket more profits...

new topics

top topics

join