It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July protest to be held at state capitals nationwide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have no idea about the man's tattoo in the video.

Well, 100 more people since last night, glad to see it growing.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

You actually think your not on a government list. You actually think this doesn't affect you. If that is what you believe there is no hope. Not for people who think that. People that are still frightened by a little bit are going tobe terrified when they come knocking at your doors. Who is going to stand up for you then in the middle of the night. You remind me of the mentaqlity in Germany during Hitler. First they cam e for the ......... but I wasn't so I didn't care...... then when they came for me there was no one left to care.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of bush bashin tree huggers. Bush bashing will get us nowhere, I will not be joining.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UndesirableNo1

If this thing does grow. How are we to find out if people in our state are going to the capitol. I don't want to show up alone. If that is the case I will go to one they are having closest to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndesirableNo1
Have you heard about the non-violent protest to take place on the 4th of July?

What started as a Facebook movement here:
www.facebook.com...

Spread to YouTube here:
www.youtube.com...

And here:
www.youtube.com...

I seem to have trouble posting YouTube videos so click the links. Please be aware of ATS rules so that this thread can stay active and no one (like me) gets banned again. This is to inform for discussion, not a recruitment thread. It is very interesting to watch this movement grow because it means something different to each person and some people want to make it an international message.
edit on 1-6-2011 by UndesirableNo1 because: (no reason given)

Have a Barbecue and fill your belly, or protest and protect your freedoms.

Most of the people will fill their bellies, but I will protest with the awakened.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As long as no one dances there will be no trouble.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2712ec427451.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have noticed that a lot of other threads about this protest, that were posted on ATS have been deleted.

WTF?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
I have noticed that a lot of other threads about this protest, that were posted on ATS have been deleted.

WTF?

Perhaps the other threads were blatantly recruiting members to join in. This one is not it seems.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have a feeling that this will turn into a cluster*snip*. If Adam Kokesh & IVAW are there, then Code Pink and MOVEON.org can’t be far behind.

My prediction, it’ll turn into another bizarre and tiny, not even smallish, protest looking for media attention.

I have a buddy who was in Kokesh’s platoon. Very mellow and cool guy. But he goes off when hears Kokesh’s name, kind of like the left when they hear Palin’s name. I have heard stories about Kokesh that do not make it in the media, and see how he still affects my friend (like a mild form of PTSD). He’s tainted in my opinion.

However I will say, that if I didn’t see the videos and just heard it on the radio, the speech and statement sounded good.

I just don’t see much coming of it.

And a grown man covering his face in face paint and a temporary tattoo that changes in the video? Smells fishy to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

you might want to reread what I wrote.
I never said I did not support this!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

What did you hear on the radio, Kokesh dance thing or the 4th of July protest thing?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UndesirableNo1

I ddin't hear it on the radio. I listened to his speech that was posted while cleaning house. I didn't realize it was Kokesh until I glanced at the confuser. Good speech. The dancing thing though was over the top IMO. Very editted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join