It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What can it hurt? Could you do my whole household? We are coming down with pink eye my son is going to miss the last 2 days of kindergarten
but really, not looking forward to 4 kids 6 and under with nasty eyes.

Or you could just heal my mind/soul/body. It could use it

Can you help people quite smoking? That would be neat. Ok, back to my corner

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xstatic

sending some energy your way now!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranthenae

I feel your pain my friend, sending energy to you via bio electromagnetic frequency now!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
First, my daughter's dog has developed what appears to be a cataract in his right eye (at 1 year old) she absolutely adores him (me too) and we would be crushed if anything bad were to happen to him so some healing energy for him would be greatly appreciated. (BTW, I filled his bowl with fresh water)

Back pain is my greatest problem and some days really limits what I do, occasionally it keeps me from doing anything. Thank you in advance, I'll check back on the thread tomorrow,

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

ohh 4 kids! your so blessed! I have 2, my husband doesnt want more. but its ok I enjoy them so much. i love when we have house full of relatives and I get to hear the little ones running up and down giggling all day.....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't balk at any help to bring my body back into balance.
Much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

I am sending energy to your whole household now. To quit smoking take my advice, it is odd but it works. DO NOT EVER BUY CIGARETTES THAT ARE ALREADY ROLLED! Roll your own cigarettes. The main reason here is portion control, the secondary reason is quality control, and the third is so that you don't put a filter. Why no filter? Imagine drinking coke through a straw and your straw had a filter, you'd be able to drink it but it would never be the same as a real coke. This is true with tobacco if you know it or not your body is saying this. After a while on HAND ROLLED cigarettes, the urge will subside. If you smoke menthol try to switch to regular at this point. Then after a month of doing this, roll your cigarettes half catnip and half tobacco, then two thirds, then all cat nip. Cookamonga Crazy Cat is the best catnip they sell it everywhere. Then once you've lost the tremendous urge for smoking, you attempt to go cold turkey, it should be easy at this point.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So if we merely ask for healing, then we will be healed? That's nice but I thought "you" aren't supposed to mess around with someone else's karma (or so I've read). I won't be asking for your healing powers but if you want, I need not tell you the details. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I'm sending you lots of energy now. If your back is in pain, try this stretch. Stand on your tippy toes and try to touch your toes, come back up, extend your arms high and lean back, come back up once again and move your arms from side to side like your chopping the air, this will alleviate the center of your spine. Also, whenever possible lay backwards on a hill, with your feet up and head down.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I'm using ReiKi, I'm a third degree master thought by Marvin Bugalu Smith, who was trained by Prof. Takeda, who was thought by Dr. Usui.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Sending you a bulk of energy now!

link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

I want physical healing..without it all extra goodies of the physical kind won't mean much.
Thanks !!

link   
thankyou purpleman i do feel a bit better

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Uh. Oh. I've read about Reiki and the different opinions thereof and I'm NOT familiar with the people you mentioned. But thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm completely hopeful about this. Is anyone else noticing a strong ringing in their ears?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

purpleman, please, send energy to us for Toby, my Daughter's, Destiny's puppy, with parvo in the hospital. We have spent almost $1700 so far. He is struggling, 7 months old, and showing "good" signs... We are praying for him. He is alone tonight on IV. The best we can afford. If you really have the gift of reiki (or distant ability to send healing--not sure how it is spelled) Can you send this to Toby? Or send it to me! I will pass it on!
Please, just try. Every spiritual person I know is helping. Please, help.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm in alot of pain from a medical problem i have could you please help with that ? could you send some healing my way i need some powerful energy
thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I could use some of that energy - ill return it when I'm back up ;-)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cmariesees

I'm sending you all and Toby energy now and more energy for the next 3 months

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I thank you for your kindness and share some of mine to you as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join