It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have multiple issues at this time. Spiritual, physical and relationship oriented. I am struggling on my own, but very well know that we are all spiritually connected. I would welcome any positive support. BT

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'd love help with my Eczema if you could.

Right now it's making me wish i could just crawl up and die, its that uncomfortable.

thankyou.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I'm unsure if you read my message, but when you have some free time can you also try it on me?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Ok I have MS can you mAke me feel better and bring me some gOod luck

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi All,
I have been a lurker for a while now, but decided to make an account to reply to this thread.

I was born into this "energy game" and have been working with it for most of my 52 years. I know that it is real and the good and bad that can be done with it. It amazes me how closely our Energetic Interconnectedness is mirrored by the Internet and Cell Phones. I knew there was this energy "web" that connects us before the Internet became known and it only serves to reinforce my experiences with it.

I feel it important to let you all know that if you open yourself up to someone you are forming an energetic connection to that person and that connection could be used for any purpose. Just as there are cyber attacks, so too are there psychic attacks. I'm not saying that is the intent of the OP. He could very well be pure in his intent. Unfortunately there is no way to know for sure. Just please be careful who you "open your door" to.

I bring this up because he said he was using Reiki and it is stressed in Reiki that the practitioner in no way shape or form promises healing of any kind. It is simply energy given to do as it will for the recipient. It should have also been stated by the practitioner at the very beginning of this thread that it is Reiki that is being used. It is required that the recipient know in advance that Reiki is being used and what Reiki is. Any "Master" should know this.
Also, Mrs Hawayo Takada was not a Prof. She introduced Reiki to the West initially for her own healing. Once she was healed she was attuned (or Reiju'ed) to Master by Dr. Chujiro Hayashi who had a huge influence on the present day usage of Reiki. Dr Hayashi was initiated and attuned by Dr Usui
Mrs Takada initiated 22 masters in her 10 remaining years evidenced by a list she left to her sister. The OP's Master is not on that list.

www.reiki.org...

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, and from the responses he may well be good in his intent. This is uncharted territory so just be careful out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

shadowland8,

I will send you some positive energy tonight. in terms of sensing your energy it will be a day or two, but i will see what i feel. Since i meditate for an hour or so it will be as soon as i have a chance. will do the requests in order of arrival. Madhattress is first, then you. thank you for the opportunity. heal yourself by taking time to focus your energy where you need it. blessings

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well, why the hell not.

I had a crazy experience once, I had seen a post like this before on a different forum. Basically the same thing, Minus the water. Told me I might feel hot. I completely forgot about it and then went to a movie, standing in line I started to feel so hot I thought there was something wrong with me. It wasnt until later that I remembered the post from earlier.

It didn't really help. But it was funny none-the-less

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Im trying to figure out if this is a troll thread or serious? Can you heal my dad?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hmm I'll bite, could you heal some post surgery digestive problems, and fatigue? And 1 for my Dad, he has acid reflux problems...
I'd be ever so grateful if this works.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

this thread is serious. personally i can only send energy to a person directly only when asked. otherwise i can only send it to them indirectly to their higher self and for their greater good. your dad would have to accept it spiritually or it gets sent back to the earth. if your dad is unable to ask for my help or purpleman's, you could send him good energy via your intentions of healing and your prayers. lay your hands on him for five minutes and feel the warmth in the center of your palms. he will direct the energy where needed. research: reiki, chi(qi) gong, quantum healing or touch, healing hands, Buddhism,Hinduism, and shamanism. you will find your answer.in the meantime i will send energy indirectly to your dad so he may heal himself.blessings.

edit on 1-6-2011 by jgarcya because: added purpleman's

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I could use all the healing I can get..please.
Two days ago my husband dropped a huge bomb on me. I feel like I am suffering from PTSD or something. I am in shock, crying my eyes out and this is not like me.

Please heal my broken heart and open my heart chakra again. I am in agony.

Thank you so much in advance.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
No harm in trying I suppose, despite my skepticism. And at least your intentions are good regardless.

Go for it. I have a lot of respiratory and muscular issues.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hook a brother up!

link   
I've always heard of this sort of thing,
so ok, I'm in. I've got my water ready!
Personal problems I won't go into here,
but I'm physically stressed out, can't sleep.

Thank You.

link   
OK, sure. I will play along.

First, I have a pinched nerve in my neck which flares up causing pain in my head, left shoulder and upper back.

Id love for that to be healed.

Also, I am not crazy about wearing glasses.

Think you could heal my vision so I see 20/20?

I have my glass of water. Ready to drink.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I could really use some healing energy so here I am to try this out, and would a bottle of water suffice instead of a glass?

In case you need to know I have severe left brachial plexopathy which causes constant nerve pain.
edit on 1-6-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Fatigue is the name of the game. Gotten to point where I'm just about falling asleep while driving. Eyes get so heavy can barely open them.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i could use good energy tomorrow im having my 12th pro Muay Thai fight and my back is killing me

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You may heal me friend

Peace & Love

mrfrodo1524

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join