It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Ok so I am a diabetic and have a bad sore on my left foot that won't heal. I don't want to lose the diabetes that gives me something to keep me trying to be healthy, I'd just like my foot to just "heal" up and soon.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I desperately need healing - I suffer from lethargy which causes me to have spuradic mood swings. My shrink of course says I have ptsd which causes my anxiety. I am a magnet for infamous criminals, corruption and terrorists. No joke. Every time I turn around there is some new daunting task in my doorway. I am tired in my soul. I don't know what to do right now to feel alive again - I am only 34 and I have what would seem to the average person what seems to be insurmountable tasks at hand.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
In anticipation "thanks", I am already healing just need some help to wrap it up and finish it off.

Seriously though there were 3 knocks at my back door this afternoon and no one there but an old metal broom handle lying on the ground over the door mat in front of the door.
Science tells me the wind blew it half way across the garden from leaning on the garden fence.

Intuition tells me something old (hardship) is coming to an end and a new cycle is beginning.
What do you think?

I am sending a gift of consciousness with happiness attached.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks very much Purpleman, I will try your suggestion...and hope that my being is able to receive your good energy :9

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wish to have my low muscle tone healed and even have my muscles increase in mass

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time for doing this purpleman, i really appreciate your help toward others: i've been diagnosed with gallstones and i would love to get rid of them without any surgery, i'll appreciate any help you can send to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

i would like to point out that these things often follow the path of least resistance.

for example to those claiming to be amputees there was a thread on ATS about recent developments concerning taking skin cells turning them into stem cells and from there to NEURONS.

limb regrowth may be possible sooner than you think.

a positive attitude may be the only the difference between clicking a link and finding a solution or just skipping it cause "nah that's gotta be BS, that thread about [insert subject] looks more interesting."

a negative attitude might close your eyes to something that could be the solution to your particular problem.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I love to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
can i get some energy?? i need a job very badly and wherever i go i never get results its like im blacklisted or something...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Greetings PurpleMan,

Can you please send your positive energy to help me be happy again I have
lost the zest for life ..things don't mean anything to me anymore . I don't mind
the little everyday aches and pains. I just want to feel alive again HAPPY.

Also please send help and well being to my 13 year old puppy the love of our
life hes getting up there in age and it is becoming difficult for him to get around
keep him well just a couple more years we love him so!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful thread Sending my good thoughts to you!

Drinking my water !

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

So very nice,
I think everyone here could get something out of Not just Thinking of Themselves and ask instead the 'energy' go to someone more in need.
If everyone was to do this, then a circuit would surely be created where Everyone Got the Energy they needed from someone 'giving' selflessly to another.

I too,,, (over 40) have my list of what ails me.
But, I will Hold this "Glass of Water" up for Veronica.

This Poster has gained my respect for selflessly being Altruistic........ Does anyone remember that word?

Great Response

To Veronica.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You sir / madam are a good person.. People should try and help others in whatever way they can, I don't know you, but, if this is your true intention, then, let me tell you that I love you.
edit on 1/6/2011 by Zicosupreme because: Typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looks like some take this as a joke. I'm willing to try because I know there are powers beyond what many would believe. HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I like to think we are all connected in one way or another.

A way in which I can visualise it in my head to give it some merit is to imagine a bowl of bean soup.
In this bowl there are beans, these beans represent you, me, all living life. Then there is the liquid, this represent the air that we breath, the ground that we feel, pretty much everything that is between and around us.
Now if you heat just one bean in this soup that warmth (energy) will radiate out into the liquid, where just enough of this warmth might just make it to another bean and warm it up a little too.

I could do with some positive thoughts, prayers aimed in my direction and that of my four legged family member Mulder (no joke).

Six days ago he fell ill, I nursed him at home for the first few days untill he got to the stage of vomiting, not eating and not being able to get himself up and messing himself. I took him to the weekend emergency vet who wanted to put him to sleep even before placing a hand on him just because his an old guy (14 years old). I convince the vet to give him fighting chance so he drugged him up and told me to bring him back in a few days. He showed no signs of improvement during this time, if anything his condition worsened. His body was weak and limp and his eyes told me he had given up.

It came time to bring him back in and I had the children and wife say their tearful goodbyes as I was sure he would be put to sleep on arrival. I don't really remember the conversation with the vet but he ended up taking him in so he could get some fluids into him and do some blood tests.Through out that night I prayed for a little miracle or if not, mercy and that he go peacefully in his sleep and that I don't have to witness his death. The phone rang and the vet asks me to come in as she (different vet) thought it was now time to send him on his way.

My teen aged children and wife again came with me to say good bye. Walking down the hill from the car park towards the vet in silence my chest felt like it was being crushed, my throat knotted with smothered grief at the thought of the next half hours task. In my mind I didn't want to be there or witness his sorry state and his end but I owed it to him, his as old as my children, he is one of my children.

We waited and our name was finally called, bracing myself as my children and wife started to cry I follow them into the room. There was Mulder, in his little pound head up staring at us, a where the hell have you lot been look on his face!. He looked weak but his face full of life, alert to everyone around him. He was happy to see the kids, licking their faces, this was the best I had seen him in days.

The vet said she would give us a few minutes alone with him to which my children pleaded with me not to do it as he looked a lot better. The vet explained he was suffering from renal failure (treatable if he was to eat and get back on his legs) and said that he had had a good innings and the kindest thing to do would be to put him to sleep. We didn't.
I asked for another day to see if they (vet) could get him to eat which she has agreed too much to her annoyance.

So here I am eight hours away from now asking for another little miracle, your thoughts, your energy, your prays anything to give Mulder the strength to carry on or me the strength to make the decision.

Purpleman, I thank you for posting this thread. Not just because of your kind offer of help, but because you have given people a place to share the fears and thoughts that are playing on their minds. At the end of the day even though we are all adults (sorry if we have a younger audience) we would all love someone to put an arm round our shoulder and tell us that everything will be okay and mean it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello there, I've had severe panic attacks for the last two years as well as alcohol abuse. Any good vibes coming my way would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i need help with my depression and negative energy surrounding me and my family, been avoiding anti depressants for almost a decade and having hope that my depression will go away, so here you come, help!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I love this idea.

I could really honestly do with some healing, I don't want to talk about the symptoms or whatever, but please send me any positive healing energies you have, I'd really appreciate it. I've come to a point where I'm honestly opening up to these sort of things and sort of beginning to be interested in meditation and whatnot.

So I thank you. Someone fetched me a glass of water and I will drink it after this post. Thank you and look forward to the healing process.

reply to post by jgarcya

I'm also extremely interested in your healing powers as well. What I said to Purpleman, I say the same to you and would appreciate any beneficial healing energies you can provide. I'd also really like you try and sense my energy and what symptoms I might have, as you said that's something you can do. That'd be interesting. Anyway thank you both and I look forward to healing.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

sure, i could use some bio energy so ill post.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

astrithr,

here we go. i would like to explain a little about what i did tonight. tonight at approximately 6:30pm mst i sat and meditated until 7:21pm mst. while in meditation i called on any guides that will allow us to connect for your greater good and higher self. i did some reiki symbols and then scanned my chakras, at the same time, imposing yours over mine(or me reading yours).hard to explain. while in each chakra position. i took notice of all that i feel. at the same time was sending you energy so you can heal yourself.

When i first sent you energy,before the hour meditation i had some instant feelings. Though this was not during my reading hour, i like to put out all that comes to me. since they were not during my reading session i don't hold much weight in them.but will tell you anyway.
i thought parapalegic, and felt pain down my right thumb, and first thought of my hands being in pain.

i went to work and meditated a bit more repeating om mani padme hum over and over. finished work. then started my reading session. here's my results. I have a lot of hits sorry if it seems like a lot but this is what came to me.

while in crown chakra i felt a straightening of my spine, a lifting feeling or rising of my spirit, middle right side of my spine was a bit soar.

third eye-no feelings
throat chakra- tightness in breath moving into the lungs
heart chakra-tightness in chest lungs-left side of the neck(i keep writing rt side of neck, but felt it in my left side)something glandular.
solar plexus-no feeling
stomach-no feeling
root chakra- my right foot started cramping and uncramping.
knees-i felt a soar left bicept, tight chest again, headache behind and slightly above my right eye.
ankles-i felt upper respitory problems.

i will continue to send energy to you and your higher self. you can heal yourself. please tell me if i hit on anything. and thank you for letting me try.blessings to you.speedy recovery.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I will take some healing energy! Water already consumed. If you would like healing energy in return, let me know and I will direct prayers and positive energies your way as well.

Mahalo.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join