It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video PROOF. Spokane "bigfoot" is actually a "werewolf". You decide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by ProjectBlue

Silly Person. It's Vampires that have the whole daylight bad for us thing. Werewolves have the Moon bad for us thing. Uhm, research says werewolves are cool (human) UNTIL a FULL MOON occurs, then TSHTF. I see no reason why to say werewolves can't be in broad daylight. I even checked for a full moon around the time the video was shot. Guess what?

Anyway, FYI, vampires=sunlight BAD, werewolves=sunlight MEH.

This thread is a real hoot and holler. I'll dive right in on the logical side of things (because this thread definitely seems to be all about logic). I'm pretty sure you mean to say werewolves are (according the legend) human until a full moon appears. Since the concept of a 'full moon' is borne out of how it appears in the (night) sky. A full moon is never visible during the day, it's safe to say that a werewolf would be 'cool' during the day.

Hence, this might be a dude who's a werewolf during a full moon (ie at night), but it aint no werewolf.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
this crap should be deleted

it makes all conspiracy theorist look like asses

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
this crap should be deleted

it makes all conspiracy theorist look like asses

I think things like this need to be brought to our attention but at the same time I agree with what you mean.

Looks like a shape shift but in this day and age we need more than a blurry video......Maybe thats our problem...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

exactly

with all the cameras every where now a days

i find it odd no one gets clear images of this stuff

we can view images clear images of some of the most distant objects in our universe

but 100 yards away on the ground we get this crap blurry image

BS

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
mega facepalm

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looks like a man in a suit, well looks more like a blurred picture of a man full stop, could be anything.

ATS doesn't like images then.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
After watching the video several times, I'm pretty confident in putting out another theory: It's a bear. I think it looks like a bear walking on it's hind legs. The only problem is with how fluent the motion is. Bears stagger when they walk on their hind legs, where this thing doesn't... But it is at a pretty far distance, and it is going kinda fast, so I don't know. My main argument for if it's a bear is that it looks like it goes onto all-fours when it goes behind the foliage. Through the spaces you can see that, where the thing should be if it were standing up, there's nothing. It remains unchanged. I couldn't quite see if the two legs changed to four, but I'm pretty sure that it goes down onto all four of it's feet. Or maybe it is a bigfoot. It is too blurry... But Mitch Hedberg has a reason for that: "I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside."

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
if it was a real werewolf he would have eaten your a$$

top topics

<< 1   >>

join