It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga tells little girls it's fun to screw two guys at the same time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thanks for the link and you're right, it IS good.

Come on, people. This is for adults. Like I said before, if your kid is watching it... it's YOUR fault. Instead of attacking adult oriented videos do your job and parent you children.

Just enjoy the video for what it is, a comedy sketch.

By the way... a blonde guy and a brunette one? Where do I sign?

edit on 1-6-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
On the dotted line.

x..........................................

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Wait... I don't get a Lady Gaga with the guy package deal, right? Cause I don't want that. I you do send one, do I get a refund?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ummmmm SNL is an adult oriented comedy(theres a warning beforehand) show that airs at midnight on saturdays....

he must be retarded(i know, i don't like the "R" word either, but sometimes you just have to use it).

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I started watching the cry baby Mark Dice, but when he started whining about not being allowed to criticize Gaga or say that what she did was wrong (in the midst of doing EXACTLY that), I turned it off. In the height of his little bitch-fit, he's whining that he doesn't have free speech!
What an ignorant person!

Hey, Mark, honey? Another person exercising their rights isn't the same as suppressing YOUR rights, you got that? What a whiner!

And as others have said, it was SNL. Gaga was saying NOTHING to "little girls".

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
well she is gettin away with it because the parents are just to godamn lazy to do anything about it, sex sells thats a well known fact and the young people today will be sex addicts when they are older and their children will look for some new even better thrill to get their rocks off to, and and it will get even more depraved as the generations go on all because no one uses the off button on the tv or teaches disapline to their kids, that simple just teach them to respect them selves and other people, no days they only thing that can keep peoples attention is sex nothing else can keep us watchin tv, movies, music videos, or listening to music, or get us to buy somthing as much as sex, you cant hide you kids from the manipulative filth that jams the airwaves, or flows along the broadband wires, just make them aware that t the powers that be want to uses them like a cheap slut at a sleazy bar
edit on 1-6-2011 by Lucifersjester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

davethebear I appreciate that current day cash machines are enough to make you wretch. good taste and common sense is enough to take you there, but your being a musician adds on another level.

perhaps we should keep in mind the entertainment industry has been a filthy cash whore from day one. long gone are the days when a few musicians/composers lived by the graces of well-to-do benefactors who supplied room and board in exchange for entertainment.

music & money have gone hand-in-hand for who knows how long, we've all heard the phrase "sing for your supper" and they meant it. street musicians count on passers-by generosity today as they have for hundreds of years.

pop-music scenarios featuring pretty boys & sexy girls with minimal talent have been around in greater and greater quantity as the cost of recorded music & recorded music players slowly went down and the spendable part of peoples paycheck packet slowly went up.

its sad but its true. business is business. a businessman can afford the expense of just so many profit-losing ventures before he is no longer in business. money makes the world go around (I heard it in a song!) and everybody has bills to pay.

i'm not making excuses i'm just telling it as i see it. we can take a look at Billboard's Top Ten as far back as it exists and see the same pattern appear. one hit wonders. fake front bands w/ the studio work done by top notch musicians who had to be guaranteed their name would never be associated with the work. pre-teen / tween / kiddie / bubblegum pop. bands created to fill the time slot when Mtv first came around. boy bands.

when you were a lad there was lots of 'musicians' selling vinyl you may recall, that looking back now you'd want to decimate your eardrums rather than voluntarily listen to: Tommy Roe. The 1910 Fruitgum Company. The Archies. The Carpenters. The Osmonds. Each generation has their share, they've been there a long time. These days the profits are tremendous (and so is the greed factor) and it runs throughout the entertainment industry.

while I'm no Lady Gaga fan I have to give credit where it is due. I've seen her on The Graham Norton Show, SNL, and once on a late night USA talk show (?). LG has large freakishly fun costumes that are always different, bringing her act more theater appeal. she can actually sing, which is a rare talent these days. she actually reads sheet music and plays an instrument. i do get a kick out of her little remarks after she takes 10 minutes in a silly costume to manage to sit astride her piano bench to play. she doesn't expect anyone to take her seriously IMHO but the girl can belt out a tune.

singing talent, music knowledge & talent to play an instrument is something we didn't get (okay, maybe singing) from Madonna and all the wanna-be girls like Britney Spears, Debbie Gibson, Mandy, Spice Girls etcetera.

Justin Bieber was on SNL a few months ago. that poor little boy looked like he was going to piss himself. I actually felt bad for that kid. I wonder if he has a wealthy TV or record executive Grandfather who decided 'his boy' was gonna be a star. that lad stinks on ice, i really felt bad for him.

greedy businessmen will be investing in pushy managers & promoters for years to come. nothing we can do about it. so I thank God there are some real musicians, real singers and actual artists that are trained, able to read & write music and play instruments. we can let people that don't know any better listen to and buy whatever hokey hook-filled ditties they want. as long as i'm not forced to listen to that vile rubbish i'll be a happy lad till i go to my grave. hang in there, bro.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Great headline. Based on a SNL clip that aired past midnight. Using that logic Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen was the impetus for priests who molested children.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I agree with this guy to an extent.... I think it is wrong that she is a roll model for young girls. They will surely find ways to see this video and several others by Lady Gaga. Even her very name is associated with children - Gaga goo goo universal baby talk. I completely agree with the fact that people are mostly unaware of the effect that is created from media. Morals, lifestyle choices, trends, prestige, the list goes on and on of coarse the media is changing our culture. This has been going on since TV and radio were invented.

The founders of this booming media industry basically picked peoples brains apart and studied human behavior in order to get people the think a certain way and buy buy buy any product they needed to sell because that is what is going to make you who you are.

As for the Illuminati and devil worshiping satanic cult conspiracies.... In concept if the Illuminati is the name to which we give the group of wealthy people that decide for us what is morally correct and right to air on TV then.... Sure I guess we can call them that. The reality is that Christianity preaches to a much stricter tune than most Christians would feel morally correct to today's standards anyway. At some point we should draw the line as to what is acceptable and what is not.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
I agree with this guy to an extent.... I think it is wrong that she is a roll model for young girls. They will surely find ways to see this video and several others by Lady Gaga. Even her very name is associated with children - Gaga goo goo universal baby talk. I completely agree with the fact that people are mostly unaware of the effect that is created from media. Morals, lifestyle choices, trends, prestige, the list goes on and on of coarse the media is changing our culture. This has been going on since TV and radio were invented.

I can't be sure but I think Gaga would be more in the context of 'Going Gaga' over something or someone. Surely you aren't suggesting that she is being marketed to babies? Like there is some 6 month old sitting in a crib going "Gaga? yeah she's saying what I'm thinking".

At worst she's being marketed to teens/pre-teens and if you still say gaga at that age then you are already screwed up to begin with.

But lets get to the root of the issue if indeed she is a role (not
) model then that is more of a statement about today's lazy parents than media culture. Maybe if you and the kids got out of the house more often doing interesting things nanny TV wouldn't have such a big effect. Maybe leading by example would provide some alternative role models but hey dancing with the stars is on so not tonight right?
edit on 5-6-2011 by FEDec because: spacey

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

I was suggesting that her name is associated with children. Think about it. The little 9 year old girl is pushing the baby doll in the stroller - what does does the baby say? Goo Goo Gaga This word is associate with children. Pop is the most popular music genre for preteen and teen girls. They certainly try to be like the singers in the way they dress and act because that is what is cool. And all those girls younger than preteen and teen well they want to be just like their older sisters and babysitters.

Not a roll model for young girls hey? Check out this video. This little girl got to sing with lady gaga on stage she became famous for this youtube video. This song by lady Gaga is completely fine for a young girl so Mom or Dad hears it - oh sure you can get that CD.... why not. TV is raising today's society and setting the standards for the future of America. Wake up and smell the coffee dude. You will never change lazy parenting but we could change the standards for morally acceptable - just sayin.

BTW I have no children, but nice try.

edit on 5-6-2011 by nottheonlyone because: typo

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nottheonlyone

Oh yeah that video is just terrible look at how that poor girl is degrading herself! Dressed like an utter floosie.

Seriously I'm pretty sure Gaga has nothing to do with baby talk. It's probably just from the phrase 'going gaga' or gaga over you. Lady G's whole schtick is about power from desire. I can tell you that without even having heard most of her music.

A little girl with a baby doll doesn't want to be her doll she wants to take care of it. So by your reasoning little girls don't want to be lady g but to take care of her. Any child who identifies with baby talk at age 9 clearly has issues anyway.

Moral censorship has never worked look at the US and the UK in the eighties. What became of those puritanical solutions? They spawned some of the most devious counter culture movements ever known.

Finally I didn't ever state you had children so nice try right back at ya. Once again it's role model not roll model perhaps learning to spell would make for a better role model.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Is it not fun? I say don't knock it till you try it but hey that's just my style.

P.S. I haven't personally done it with one person let alone two!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Very good a gold star for you.... But just so you know I spelled the word just fine. I believe you are picking on my Grammar. You make such a great roll model yourself....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Can't quite grasp what that guy likes the least, lady ga ga, the "new world order" or SNL. He certainly is a hate filled chap though.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Actually, her name comes from this Queen song,

And that fact is rife with irony, since the point is about criticizing radio's lack of variety and the types of music being played at the time.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/6/2011 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
News flash: SNL is not for children. Gaga was not directing this comedy skit at children. Any parent that lets their child watch SNL has bigger problems than worrying about Gaga's skit.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I wonder why this was removed from youtube?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Good ole Amerikan MTV SNL Jackass movies etc. Finest, best, and most positive ways to influence our generation and more to come. Our future looks very bright and promising!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
reply to post by FEDec

Very good a gold star for you.... But just so you know I spelled the word just fine. I believe you are picking on my Grammar. You make such a great roll model yourself....

Did you mean role model or does roll model mean something else these days?
Not picking at you because of a common silly typo. Just wondering if roll model actually meant something else or not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join