It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga tells little girls it's fun to screw two guys at the same time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

deadlinelive.info...

what else to say but WOW! WTF ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

The more I hear about this thing the more it disgusts me.

Why is it always in the news tho?

Lol but now after watching the actual video, he's a lunatic...

edit on 31/5/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
why are little girls watching SNL?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
unless you have had sex with two guys at a time, im not sure you are qualified to comment.

parents shouldbe deciding if thier little girls are watching lady blahblah anyway.

thier fault not hers..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You understand that this is a sketch comedy show right?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If you were a gal you might say so too.
I know guy and 2 girls sounds fun.....20 years ago anyway.

nowadays we'd make introductions and I'd fall asleep.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What does she say exactly? It doesn't say on the video. Does she actually say "Kids, do this..." or we just assume the message is intended for the young fans?

And it's SNL, by the way, if your kids watch it, it's your fault. And if you let them have role models like that, well... it's your fault too

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Funny on snl, but please put those damn kids to bed!!!! Tvs have parental controls for a reason.....so I can watch and they cant mwahahaha

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
OOOHHH Gaga said something on SNL? Please, people, what do you expect. Next you'll say Brian from Family Guy is teaching kids to be athiest!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am a 46 year old and have spent my life surrounded by music and have had some great times and seen and listened to some great musicians over the years.

I saw Miss Lady Gaga for the first time on the Graham Norton show the other night. The only reason I watched the show was because one of my favourite comedians and actors were on it. Then they introduced Lady Gaga, so I sat and watched her perform and do her dancey thing, then sat back and thought how lucky I was to be born when I was and spend the whole of my youth listening to decent music and for people to come up with their own ideas to deliver to the world.

I feel so sorry for the kids of today, they are intoxicated and indoctrinated by such crap and b*****Ks. Lady Gaga is just a puppet for the cash hungry people who make vast amounts of money from her stupidity and her need to try and claim her 3 minutes of fame. When her 3 minutes are over, all the puppeteers around her will have disappeared into the ether and have their hands up someone else's backside for the next pay day, and so it continues..........

God damn the X-Factor, and Whatever country you live in Has Got Talent.....................

These shows have ruined the music for the generation of today, and such a shame..............................

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Um, it's a joke? Plus SNL is NOT for LITTLE GIRLS because it AIRS at MIDNIGHT.

My mom and I are both huge fans of the Lonely Island parodies. She absolutely adores Mother Lover and now this one is her new favourite ever since I e-mailed it to her.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Maybe that's how her mama took it.

Second line.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

email her dick in a box, thats my favorite!!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Did your parents say the same about your music? My grandparents did about my fathers. Its all perspective, and gaga is a major supporter of bglt rights

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
we should have known all the time - its all in the name

you could pronounce it gaga or gagger now I would imagine

add her to the list of mixed up celebs that have somehow found their way to be role models for the young

epic fail

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well come on... It's not like Lady Caca made it big because of her talent.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You would hold a pop culture idol to have morals?

You know this is America right?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

She loves that one too. I think Jack Sparrow is her current favourite because of Michael Bolton in drag.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
I am a 46 year old and have spent my life surrounded by music and have had some great times and seen and listened to some great musicians over the years.

I saw Miss Lady Gaga for the first time on the Graham Norton show the other night. The only reason I watched the show was because one of my favourite comedians and actors were on it. Then they introduced Lady Gaga, so I sat and watched her perform and do her dancey thing, then sat back and thought how lucky I was to be born when I was and spend the whole of my youth listening to decent music and for people to come up with their own ideas to deliver to the world.

I feel so sorry for the kids of today, they are intoxicated and indoctrinated by such crap and b*****Ks. Lady Gaga is just a puppet for the cash hungry people who make vast amounts of money from her stupidity and her need to try and claim her 3 minutes of fame. When her 3 minutes are over, all the puppeteers around her will have disappeared into the ether and have their hands up someone else's backside for the next pay day, and so it continues..........

God damn the X-Factor, and Whatever country you live in Has Got Talent.....................

These shows have ruined the music for the generation of today, and such a shame..............................

I so agree..but its not just children..to me madonna is in the same category as her ..and she has a lot of fans that are older,as well as gaga. I think they are both talentless (though ga ga has a better voice then madonna), and have used shock value,and sexuality , to get where they are today.

What gets me,is how they try and sell people on their humanitarian beliefs. Haha..two women who are definately part of the illuminati indoctrinated music celebrities....which is the main reason for their success.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra
What does she say exactly? It doesn't say on the video. Does she actually say "Kids, do this..." or we just assume the message is intended for the young fans?

Here is the actual video/skit, without the complaining.

lmao. This is great. As far as I am concerned, this is the ONLY good song that she has ever been associated with.

Gaga- "I know most guys don't freak together."

Samberg & Timberlake- "But she forgot about the golden rule. It's ok, when its in a 3-way. It's not gay, when it's in a 3-way.........."

'Motherlover' is a pretty good one too.

edit on 6/1/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join