It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred White Buffalo born in North Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

It's a good sign..
Texas should tell the Fed to ^&^%$ themselves and secede..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

hahaha thanks for posting that Nuge video hadn't heard that in a long time and that is one of his all time best tunes. Very fitting for this thread. Ted is into the Indian lore.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Being of mixed race, parts Native and parts euoropean and having a grandmother who was full-blooded (her parents were on the Dawes rolls) and raised in the customs of her heritage. I can tell for a fact how much of a significant sign this is.

The sacred white buffalo transcends the ledgends and foklore of many different nations. It's equivalent to having an event that is of equal admiration and signifegence to both Christians and Muslims. Eg. A miracle that both believe to be true or coming to pass. I don't think a link like that exists between Christianity and Islam. I guess that just goes to show how significant this is to Native Americans.

Sorry if my post is a little disheveled, I'm tired and a little excited thanks for bringing this to my attention.btw S+F for the post.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Poker because: To Thank

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Must admit that I got that feeling on the back of my neck when I saw this headline. I also had a flashback to this for those of you who may remember.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Watch out for Charles Bronson

edit on 1-6-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I grew up (mostly) in the so-called "buffalo city", they have a buffalo museum which houses a white buffalo name White Cloud, born in 1996, been in the museum (yes, it's alive, with calves now, I believe) since 1997. Also she is deaf and mostly blind.

Never heard of the 4-albinos-and-it's-all-over prophecy...not sure which number White Cloud was...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

No problem! I thought it fitting once I read the OP and thought I'd share it for those who haven't heard it or haven't heard it in a while.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
thanks for sharing.

edit on 1-6-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

Sacred White Buffalo born in North Texas

www.myfoxdfw.com

GREENVILLE, Texas - A white buffalo, an animal rich in the lore of Native Americans and sacred to many tribes, was recently born in Texas.

Arby Little Soldier said the remarkable animal was born on his ranch near Greenville, about an hour northeast of Dallas, in the middle of a thunderstorm on May 12.

White buffalo are extremely rare. To be considered sacred they must also have certain markings.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: www.myfoxdfw.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
media.www.rwcactivist.com
www.adishakti.org

I am Cherokee and I think this is absolutely amazing. & I am in Texas.
edit on 1-6-2011 by xxPUSH0Noo because: +

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join