It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says IMF Chief Jailed For Discovering All US Gold Is Gone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wow, if there's any truth to the claims below & they can be proven, the public are going to go ballistic!

A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Federal Security Service (FSB) says that former International Monetary Fund (IMF) Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn [photo with Putin top left] was charged and jailed in the US for sex crimes on May 14th after his discovery that all of the gold held in the United States Bullion Depository located at Fort Knox [photo 2nd left] was ‘missing and/or unaccounted’ for.

According to this FSB secret report, Strauss-Kahn had become “increasingly concerned” earlier this month after the United States began “stalling” its pledged delivery to the IMF of 191.3 tons of gold agreed to under the Second Amendment of the Articles of Agreement signed by the Executive Board in April 1978 that were to be sold to fund what are called Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) as an alternative to what are called reserve currencies.

This FSB report further states that upon Strauss-Kahn raising his concerns with American government officials close to President Obama he was ‘contacted’ by ‘rogue elements’ within the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) who provided him ‘firm evidence’ that all of the gold reported to be held by the US ‘was gone’.

SOURCE including full information and supporting links.

I know that people will jump all over the SOURCE, but just imagine how this will play out if these are repeated during his court proceedings

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
2 words...

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

the most polite thinh i can say is : can you / anyone provide a shred of co-oberating evidence for this ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just imagine if this is true!!!
But... Sorcha Faal???
edit on 31-5-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well I did say the 'source' might be a problem

Though I do remember this situation a couple of years back: FAKE FORT KNOX GOLD

And Ron Paul has consistently requested Fort Knox to be audited as he has strong doubts that all the gold is there. How hard can it be to do an official audit?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's been a theory for a long time that the gold is gone and the vault is instead full of illegal drugs and other items of national importance.
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

First off none is going to care because first they need to be told in the MSM. When that happens then we have to see if they understand it or if we are lied to about it. Only then people might get mad about it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OK, I know this is in the HOAX forum but just imagine if there is some thruth to this. It would explain a lot.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, if true, here's where our gold went. Our money too.

youtu.be...

Yes, those guns are solid gold! I guess the bullets are too, but why waste a perfectly solid gold bullet on a scumbag?
edit on 31-5-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by windword because: embedding

new topics

top topics

join