It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bangladeshi woman cuts off rapist's penis and gives it to police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Dont date any Thai women then, Exuberant1.

en.wikipedia.org...

From 1973 to 1980 one hundred cases of Thai women cutting off their husband's penises were recorded.[41] Most of them were not reattached.[42]

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

If true fair play to her. Loving all the puns by the way
On the other hand, though, this may not be totally clear cut:

Mrs Begum told police that Mr Mazi, a married father of five, had been harassing her for six months. Mr Mazi’s said that he had been having an affair with Mrs Begum, but that he refused to leave his wife and that she had sought revenge by cutting off his penis. "We were having an affair and recently she suggested that both of us can go and settle down in Dhaka," Mr Mazi told the BBC from hospital. "I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me."

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
She may get some jail time. The case will probably be tossed out of court though. There wont be any hard evidence. If it does go to trial it still may be tossed out if it's a hung jury.

How appropriate.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sheepslayer247

She' wont see jail time.
The evidence is flimsy and wont stand up in court!

edit on 31-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Not to mention the accused is suffering from a severe HEAD injury
and can't keep keep his HEAD straight

edit on 1-6-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Exuberant1
We cannot jump to conclusions; just because she cut it off, doesn't mean he was necessarily raping her. Women do this things (see the 1990s)

Ah yes, the great penis removal frenzy of the 1990s. The streets were littered with them, sad little soldiers. A man could not feel safe in the streets. Women roamed in packs with blades a 'glint.

What the hell are you talking about, really? What happened in the 1990s? A couple guys getting their peckers pecked does not an epidemic make.

Not sure about other wars but the war between India and Pakistan saw such mutilations with dead soldiers (with cutoff penises).

It might be news to some but war crimes and mutilation is common amongst enemy soldiers to wage a psychological war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join