It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spokesman for the "Maitreya" on C2C tonight!

page: 1

join
share:
RR

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Benjamin Cr�me the messenger and spokesperson for the so-called Maitreya who some consider to be the "anti-christ" will appear on the syndicated Coast to Coast program tonight. George Noory has publicly said that some listeners who have heard Cr�me's past appearances have become physically ill while listening. Very strange and should be a very interesting program to say the least.

More info HERE and HERE.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I saw Benjamin Cr�me live in concert over 10 years ago where he claimed his mate Maitreya was about to make his spectacular debut on the world stage.....I'm still waiting...I'm glad I didn't buy any of his books or Maitreya paraphernalia. Most of the time during his set, Benny just sat there doing feck all, looking like he had just smoked a big fat-O. Man I was bored, had to really try hard not to fall asleep.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I listened the last time he was on coast to coast- i think he's a nut. but he makes for an interesting show, and who knows... maybe there is something to what he's saying...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
many false prophets will come in my name..

and deceive many??

once again prophecy FULLFILLED right in front of your eyes...but thats just a coincidence right?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I heard about him over 10 years ago. And I also
heard that he was about to 'make his great appearance'.
He's a no show.

Note to those who think he's the anti-christ.
Nope. He's just a con man.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
TruthStrgnrThanFiction,

* Rolls his eyes *

Do you know anything of the Buddhist faith? Please, do educate yourself before you make such foolish remarks.

Deep

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
[edit on 7-8-2004 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I doubt Matreiya would choose coast to coast, not a very buddhist like thing to do. Oprah or Ellen maybe, but coast to coast?

If Matreiya were here I doubt he (or she) would be big on recruitment and selling posters, cds, books and videos.

If you see some guy or gal sitting under a tree who looks really happy and tells you "I am the one who shall complete the teachings. Interested?"

You say "No"

He or she says "No problem,have a nice day" and then goes back to sitting quietly.

That sounds more like a true buddhist to me.

But then again I'm not really a budhist.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This so called "maitreya" has a website

www.maitreya.org...

CC

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am quite sure the information from the Internet is very tainted and misguided. The true nature of the Matreiya can be found within Buddhist scriptures, not misguided souls on the worldwide web.

Mission Of Maitreya "Eternal Divine Path"
One World, One Humanity, One Savior, One God

My freinds, do we forget that Buddhism does not pay homage to any God/Gods ?

Deep

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The man on the website that I posted, is the same man that is mentioned in the links in the first post in this thread.

If you compare the photos, from the links, you'll see it is the same person.

"lord maitreya" claims to be the "one" all religions are expecting....and the first post in this thread links to many supposed "miracles" attributed to him.

well, it's all propeganda to me anyhow...I don't think the world will fall to a phoney like this guy. He is a false prophet, even if he has done all these miracles or whatever, I don't really care what he does. As a Christian, Jesus is my Lord. And thank heaven we have freedom of religion, that permits me to have this belief.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I listened to the show the other night and I'm quite skeptical, but can anyone explain how the "Maitreya" appears to have this strange white haze above his head? You can sort of see it in the photos and I heard the man mention it on C2C. This photo's could be retouched but has anyone seen this guy in person? He supposedly made an appearance in New York City as a man...and in LA as a woman...(LOL, this sounds like a big con to me). I do find this interesting, trying to keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I just looked at that Maitreya site, and did anyone notice the swastika inside the centre symbol?

Something to think about.........................

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

By Stumason
Something to think about.........................

Not really. The 'swastika' is an ancient symbol, Hindu I think. It was actually a symbol of peace until Hitler corrupted it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
An open mind is all that is required.
No one is asking for you to believe in the story, just to be aware of the idea that the World Teacher Maitreya is now among us, and is waiting the ideal time to appear to the general public.

He is expected to be interviewed by a major US TV network very soon, which will then lead to similar interviews in Japan and by the BBC. He will not be interviewed as 'Maitreya', but as a man with profound and insightful ideas on how to resolve the problems of the world.

Maitreya has been seen by many people of the world (politicians, journalists, economists, scientists, artists, and everyday people) , but whether he is a 'con-man' or not the key message he brings is "share and save the world' and that cooperation and unity, not competition and division will be necessary if the humanity is to overcome its daunting challenges.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

top topics

join