It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Only in that small pea brain of yours.....

you are deluded my friend....as always.

I'm 100% sure with some of you trolling this thread; if your ex wives and kids read half of what you posted...they'd be shocked and kick your behind to the curb where it belongs.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

The only cry babies on this thread are the ones having to pay child support and the ones who have a problem with women in general.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The only cry babies on this thread are the ones having to pay child support and the ones who have a problem with women in general.

I don't have a problem with women in general, I have a problem with petulant little brats who want to threatan others with jail, to coerce them into paying for the results of their own unilateral choices (I wouldn't call such a person a "Woman" at all, I can think of many more apt descriptions).

edit on 29-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Because non-custodial fathers can't be trusted.....hence why we have the Family Court system.

You don't like paying child support.....don't have kids!

Non-custodial Fathers pay at a much higher rate than non-custodial Mothers (not suprising really since Mom generally has to be a crackhead not to win primary custody, and the choice to have kids is the Mother's unilateral choice).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

I don't have a problem with women in general, I have a problem with petulant little brats who want to threatan others with jail, to coerce them into paying for the results of their own unilateral choices (I wouldn't call such a person a "Woman" at all, I can think of many more apt descriptions).

Unfortunately for many its just black and white, doesn't matter what the mother is like, how obvious she plays the system, the father must cough up no matter what.

Good site below which has many stories of how incompetent the UK system is:

www.csahell.com...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You've got to be kidding? Although I haven't read every single post I haven't come across any guys here who seem to have a problem with women in general, only those that bully and manipulate and use the child support system. It's yourself who comes across as having issues with the opposite sex.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Tit for tat gets no where with me

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So all ex wives/single mothers are crack heads? LOL

Just keep in mind that those non-custodial fathers who allege their ex wives abuse illegal substances and alcohol.....did'nt seem to have a problem making babies with them.
edit on 29-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

So all ex wives/single mothers are crack heads? LOL

No... I bet many of them can't read though...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Just keep in mind that those non-custodial fathers who allege their ex wives abuse illegal substances and alcohol.....did'nt seem to have a problem making babies with them.

Right... and vice versa. Another pointless post that does nothing but show your bias.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No.....

what kind of men make babies with crack heads ??? They must had been crack heads themselves!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No.....

what kind of men make babies with crack heads ??? They must had been crack heads themselves!

What kind of women do?

More pointless off-topic nonsense.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ah, of course, mothers/wives/gfs don't develop alcohol and substance abuse later on in a relationship. It only happens before she enters into the relationship

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Ah, of course, mothers/wives/gfs don't develop alcohol and substance abuse later on in a relationship. It only happens before she enters into the relationship

Yes but it's still the man's fault he should have known she would (!!)... or else the man drove her to it!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

How convienent that is......wives developing a taste for crack later on in the relationship and not the husband..... what utter crap that is.

Where a wife or girlfriend is abusing illegal substances or alcohol she's sure enough to have a husband or boyfriend on it too.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

First off, maybe you should understand how the child support system works. It depends on the state. Some are pro-mothers, some are for equal distribution, almost all would like to see a system set in place by the parents without the courts coming involved.

I have worked with the child support system. I also know of a lot of mothers who are single parents, where the fathers of their children refused to be involved. And most would much rather have the children's fathers involved then have to fight for child support.

I know way too many single mothers who have to make it on their own without any support from teh father whatsoever, or the men work under the table so they can claim they don't have an income.

You accuse others of making statements without fact, when yet, you are doing the very same thing.

The amount that the courts decide a parent should pay is that how much that parent would be providing towards their children anyways.
The courts are merely balancing an inequality. Women who are suddenly alone after helping their husbands with their careers to be left with the secretary. Women who have been affaired on and the man making children with other women. or women who have had to leave an abusive situation, or the husband/partner has a drug or alcohol problem.

Are there women who use the system to get back at men? Certainly, but the proportion of them are relatively low.And the men equally try to scam the system in order to not have to pay child support.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Unless the woman didn't have any choice about sex. Which abuse and sexual abuse is far more prevalent then people like to admit.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Where a wife or girlfriend is abusing illegal substances or alcohol she's sure enough to have a husband or boyfriend on it too.

You're the most sexist person that I've ever encountered on any message board (or anywhere else for that matter).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Unless the woman didn't have any choice about sex. Which abuse and sexual abuse is far more prevalent then people like to admit.

The relevent choice is the choice to create a baby that requires 20 years of support (and only a Woman can make that choice).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
The courts are merely balancing an inequality. Women who are suddenly alone after helping their husbands with their careers to be left with the secretary. Women who have been affaired on and the man making children with other women. or women who have had to leave an abusive situation, or the husband/partner has a drug or alcohol problem.

The child support system has nothing to do with "balancing an inequality" it creates one.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join