It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by bluemirage5

Of course my daughter does'nt date uncircumcised males. Most on ATS know that and it's no secret.

What an absurd thing. Is your daughter really so superficial?

to quote bill maher...the shi..T doesnt fall far from the bat

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Jail for the men who choose to abandon their own children,and an extra five years for having another child while you are in arrears for the first--ooops I guess you cant have more in jail!! ---this takes care of the men who end up being single and not fiscally responsible for their own kids finding an already financially suffering woman and knocking her up when she is desperate.

At the same time ,incarceration for women who choose to have more kids while they and their spouse are not supporting their present ones BOTH IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE CURTAILED,dont worry about who will be looking after all these kids----childcare will be free provided by all the jailbirds.

At least this way the children are gauranteed to be cared for properly.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Sounds like a real commie plan you have there.

I can tell you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by CaDreamer

It would be fair if more women were forced to pay child support but it's very rare to hear. Mostly because it's very rare to hear about a man getting custody, even if the wife is a complete screw up and a horrible mother.

The entire system is anti-father .. according to the establishment and society, fathers don't matter.

Your right........................Fathers DONT matter.

A woman who became pregnant after a one-night stand has been given the right to keep the birth a secret from the father.

The three appeal judges agreed "the ultimate veto" over who is told about the birth lay with the mother.

Fathers' groups said the ruling treated the child as the property of the mother "to be disposed of as she sees fit".

Mother can keep birth 'a secret'

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

At least this way the children are gauranteed to be cared for properly.

Sorry,but it fails at SO many levels............................

Many of these foster care tragedies have resulted in civil lawsuits against the agency for failing to ensure safety and well being of the children. Amongst the recent foster care lawsuits, the article described:

A boy who had been shuffled between 22 different living situations during his tenure in the system. During his rapid-fire transitions, the boy was regularly abused--- and returned to his foster mother where he was again abused by the woman’s son. New Jersey paid $1.2 million to settle that matter

New Jersey paid $4.5 million to settle another case where a boy was sexually abused by his parents over the course of several years.

$800,000 was paid to the family of a 21-month-old girl who overdosed on a methadone that was left unsecured in the foster home she was staying in. The investigation determined that the state failed to intervene with the child’s foster parent after reports she was improperly storing her medication.

Even After Foster Care System Overhaul; Children Remain At Risk For Abuse & Neglect

AND ON AND ON AND ON..........................................

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
We do have the choice to legislate away the right to litigate when your children have been taken from you and eliminate the opportunity to abbrogate this dynamic by ensuring that we incarcerate each time without fail.

Simply,when you lose your right to parent for however long the state deems fit,you also lose your right to litigate on behalf of your children,we simply need to legislate a childrens bill of rights for the state to be obliged to follow and we are set,nothing undoable here methinks. The State may sue itself on behalf of a wronged child but at the same time a high degree of selfpolicing would probably be the end result because we are dealing with the government,aside from that we would create a multi-level,multi-billion dollar industry ,and enjoy the reciprocal effect of a healthier more able and stable citezenry because these children wouldnt saddle the state with billions of dollars of prison bills.

Its really about legislating away the ability to litigate and cutting the laywers and legal system and multi-billiob dollar prison system out of the loop---then reestablishing the fiscal structure from the legal machine eating all of our money to a social system eating all of our money,it just means we make it more attractive to take social sciences than law.Change the path and destination of the money.

edit on 26-6-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So I was divorced 3.5 years, and unfortuantely I had just lost my job and on unemployment, my wife at the time had a job and an attorney. I had neither.. The final orders were supposed to be mediated and fair..which the orders were not..she got custody of my four kids,and the house, and moved the piece of white trash she'd been cheating on me with into the house with her.

So I pay for her illlict affair and her white trash gutless boyfriend to live with my kids.

However she'd made 2 fatal flaws after the divorce..which finally dawned on me nearly 3 years later ..DUH!

My x-spouse filed a joint tax return after our divorce was final without my expressed consent or knowledge. And, she'd did so using my last name and using my social security number and kept my half the return which was $1,150..
Now due to the very strict ID Theft laws in place by I.R.S. I can have her prosecuted for-- Forgery, ID Theft, Fraud and Grand Theft.. which I intend to do..
As the only way I will get custody of my kids, and my house back is if she is incarcerated..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Jail for the men who choose to abandon their own children,and an extra five years for having another child while you are in arrears for the first--ooops I guess you cant have more in jail!! ---this takes care of the men who end up being single and not fiscally responsible for their own kids finding an already financially suffering woman and knocking her up when she is desperate.

Jail for women who choose to abort a man's baby. And an extra five years if she ever has a second abortion. This takes care of the women who don't know how to use birth control when they can't afford to have a child, who thought they were going to leech off some sucker until they found out he was already on SSI.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Jail for women who choose to abort a man's baby. And an extra five years if she ever has a second abortion. This takes care of the women who don't know how to use birth control when they can't afford to have a child, who thought they were going to leech off some sucker until they found out he was already on SSI.

Equality. Thats what is missing in the Gender biased Judicial system. If a man can be subjugated to child support,even if he is an actual "sperm donor",abortion shouldn't be off limits either.Period.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
couldnt agree more sonny there is no equality.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

No immediate solution in sight; most logical soluton is to move away from the economic shares model of child support calculation. I was in the same situation years ago. Only reason I got out was due to disability. Couldn't afford to pay, had no job, couldn't afford an attorney. Returned to college on a vocational rehab program. Ex-wife had me arrested for criminal non support. Judge told her the same thing I had, "it is not a crime to be unable to pay, only to refuse to pay if able", I got lucky, by the time I was able to return to work I had received custody of both my children. Funny how fast she lost interest when the money dried up (and of course she refused to pay support).

The best advice I can give anyone is to look for a father's rights group in your state. These are the people that can give you the best assistance.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

starred your reply to the clueless one.

Again, men start thinking with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs.

Even if your sweetie pie says "I'm on the pill" ........................ make sure you have double / triple protection because once she gets pregnant she will have a collar and leash around your neck for almost the next two decades.............honest and I am a woman, the paternal grandmother.

Becareful, be safe.

One last thing, you young uns don't know where or with whom your sweetie pie has been and what diseases they may have.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You got it, in this society the man has little to no rights when it comes to his child(ren) unless he is super rich and can afford a really good lawyer..................and then the woman is sure to take him to the cleaners.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coldbluiceman

Good for you...................all the best hope you win.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Star for your post.

My beautiful, precious grand daughter almost ended up in some abortion clinic's trash can.

Her mother had already had one (by a different man)............my son talked her out of aborting his (and ours).

Men, again, you have got to start really looking beyond the beautiful hair, thin figure and big batty eyelashes - Is she nice? Is she a good person?

Anti freeze tastes so good to a dog, so sweet and yet is so deadly.

You men pick your own poison sometimes.

Once you get a woman pregnant, that baby - your baby is her property by law.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Our laws are antiquated - slanted towards when women could not work outside the home, did not have the vote but now need to be revised.

I have met many fathers that would have made a better parent than the mother.

That's why its so important if you're going to go to it like an animal be very very very sure you yourself are protected.

IMO - it's always smarter to get to know the person first, talk about what you both want in life, how do you feel about the important stuff, spirituality, religion, children, what do you want out of life, where do you see yourself in five years.

Want a good time one night stand, get a hooker.

Have a girlfriend, get to really know her, and be careful, really careful.

No child should have to endure what my grand daughter has had to endure - a mother that has used her to viciously get back at her ex for now eight years.

Last birthday my grand daughter turned ten - We had German Chocolate Cake, her favorite and ten candles..........I said, "Make a wish" and she said, "eight more years....................eight more years and I can come live with my Papa and leave my crazy, mean mother."

We have never EVER talked badly about her mother - she has told me, "My mother will die a lonely old woman because she eventually drives everyone away from her with her hateful attitude".

Every child deserves a two parent household and if more young couples would simply live together for several years, save money (baby's are expensive) and just see if they are compatible in all ways, there would be less divorce and less heartache.

We now have almost 45% of children living in one parent homes.

People MUST start planning ahead and stop thinking of instant gratification.

With me, I got pregnant

1) rubber broke on April Fools day 1976 (no joke)
2) IUD
3) Planned.

I wanted and loved all three of my sons and wouldn't have changed a thing, but we had lived together one year and were married two years and knew our marriage (this year 37 years four days ago) would work out.

Another thing I wish to add...............many children now are spoiled, they have their own bedroom, their own bathroom, their own this their own that, they don't have to share or learn to compromise.

Corporations are now demanding more from their employees which puts a strain on the family in general.

And as this is a conspiracy site...........................I do not think this is just happenstance.

You tear apart the family unit and you tear apart a country.

The family unit is the glue that holds everyone together.

So many children that will never know their paternal grandparents, their father, their cousins.............tear apart the family unit making everyone a good little worker drone.

One mf of a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Toally agree ofhumandescent

So many Grand parents have been locked out of their Grandchildrens lives through being locked out of their fathers,by the mother or gov biase etc.

IMO - it's always smarter to get to know the person first, talk about what you both want in life, how do you feel about the important stuff, spirituality, religion, children, what do you want out of life, where do you see yourself in five years.

Agreed again.

But as they say "its a womans prerogative to change her mind" which can be an unforeseen factor or play act to get what they wanted.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It doesn't end at 18. It doesn't end when they graduate college, being married 23 years and having a child that graduated with three degrees from college, it costs about $250,000 to get them to 18, and over $500,00 to the day they graduate, this is with both parents being married. And then their marriage, first home, and grand kids. If you pay child support it is because you no longer are married and must still provide for your children. Be prepared for a real world experience, it is cheaper to pay support than it is to actually be there and participate. Most I know pay around $1500 per month per child, I spend way more.
Do not think your obligation to support your children ever ends, they are your children you should do all you can for them, and never stop.
Also child support that is court ordered still makes you pay up to 24 yrs in some states as long as they are a full time student.
It was your choice not theirs to be created, don't ever forget they are your responsibility above all else.
It is a mans responsibility, as much as a womens, share it equally, you should have joint custody.

Sorry, thanks for reading, just had to vent, it pisses me off at how many people make bad decisions and try to blame others.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by timmhaines

It doesn't end at 18. It doesn't end when they graduate college, being married 23 years and having a child that graduated with three degrees from college,

It depends,myself I`ve had to support my parents many times over the past 25 years as my mother developed cancer in her hip and lost her leg because of it,which my dad had to stop work and care for her.So its not just parents toward their children.

College and university I see it more of an American thing than it is in Australia,so I`d say it should come down to what the parents expected or wanted their children to do.

I would arguably be one of the least educated people on ATS yet I`m successful.

So just because it costs you that much,that does not need to apply to everyone and situations change where people and children need to learn to adapt.Regardless of seperation or not.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

But as they say "its a womans prerogative to change her mind" which can be an unforeseen factor or play act to get what they wanted

Quite right and it's the children that suffer.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join