It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 89
52
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Hahahahahahaha

mate, I'm not a decendant of any penal colony......read my previous posts, I'm Australian not by birth! Nice try however I would never bend over and fart at any Australian who has decended from a penal colony of convicts. They worked hard to build this nation up, fought for it in great wars and they deserve alot more respect than you're offering. The Australians are my ANZAC brothers and sisters in arms my friend!!!




posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
It must upset some of the men here that women are no longer forced into marriage, nor are they forced to breed children for a patriarchal system. Through progress and civilization, people no longer have to be bound by archaic laws and superstitions. I am happy to say that I am thoroughly enjoying being free of marriage and free of children. Being queer myself, I have no problem if two women or two men want to raise children on their own. They have probably put a lot more thought and investment into adopting these children than the breeders who produce them.


Be queer all you want, but you should only be adopting kids that would not otherwise have a home. Queer homes are no more ideal than single-parent homes. Please understand, I am not a homophobe and I don't assume queers are rapists. But I do believe that the ideal home is one of a male and female parentage role, that than a single parent or single polarity couple.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Yeah but companies and large corporations are not going to pay for child support.

I've got to go cook tea shortly......tell us again exactly how your ex used your used condoms to get pregnant before she whisked herself off to an abortion clinic. I just want to have another good laugh before I return laters.......


Well if you are asking for the graphic details, I threw my junk in the wastebasket in the loo, and in her turn she plucked it back out. She confided she had done it for months when I caught her. She neglected to close the door since I usually rolled over and went to sleep after, but not on that one occasion when I caught her, um, rubber handed laying over the tub wall.

But while we are spilling the beans here, this was also the sort of girl who liked to drink of the golden rod and had a certain affinity for asphyxiation as well. Of course, as a young teen, I was quite taken with such a sexual dynamo. But alas, came to learn the wickedness of the devil's sex.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


You think you have a good answer for everything. Since when would a teen girl ever think of dropping a payload from your dirty condom up herself just to get pregnant so she can experience what an abortion clinic does at such a young age? Were you both stoned or drunk at the time?

You aint fooling us for one single minute



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Ginga
 


Hense why I taught my boys the ways of past generations or found someone who could via courses.....they would make a grown man cry like a baby with envy!


You educated your boys via courses huh?

No family history to rely on huh? No male role models?



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Hahahahahahaha

mate, I'm not a decendant of any penal colony......read my previous posts, I'm Australian not by birth! Nice try however I would never bend over and fart at any Australian who has decended from a penal colony of convicts. They worked hard to build this nation up, fought for it in great wars and they deserve alot more respect than you're offering. The Australians are my ANZAC brothers and sisters in arms my friend!!!



Once again, you make fun of yourself and I ha-ha in your general direction. Try re-reading my post. Maybe you will get it this time.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Excuse me.....

I watched Modern Family and that proved a gay couple could be just as loving as any other couple with kids.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


You think you have a good answer for everything. Since when would a teen girl ever think of dropping a payload from your dirty condom up herself just to get pregnant so she can experience what an abortion clinic does at such a young age? Were you both stoned or drunk at the time?

You aint fooling us for one single minute


Sigh. So yet again, you make light of my tragedy. You are a real hero. I



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Excuse me.....

I watched Modern Family and that proved a gay couple could be just as loving as any other couple with kids.


I never said they could not be as loving. But love alone doth not a family make, no more than I can marry my gerbil. .



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Nah mate....the men in our family are too busy counting other men's money or they're busy running their own companies so they paid for them to take the courses.

Please, no more dirty condom stories because I need to take a breather from laughing at you and your comical stories.

Mate.....thats not tragety, thats just absolute bloody stupitity.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Excuse me.....

I watched Modern Family and that proved a gay couple could be just as loving as any other couple with kids.


If it's on a fictional TV show that really does prove it then
These type of shows and brain dead soap operas have a lot to answer for the state of people's mindsets imo.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Ginga because: trying to get the smiley to roll his eyes further back




posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Nah mate....the men in our family are too busy counting other men's money or they're busy running their own companies so they paid for them to take the courses.

Please, no more dirty condom stories because I need to take a breather from laughing at you and your comical stories.

Mate.....thats not tragety, thats just absolute bloody stupitity.


You laugh at the rape of the male seed. Thanks for clarifying.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga
 


Yeah but Cobra Man did'nt pick up on it because he was'nt paying attention; gee I loved that show......can't wait for the next season! In the mean time I'll have to settle for Come Fly With Me! LOL



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Ginga
 


Yeah but Cobra Man did'nt pick up on it because he was'nt paying attention; gee I loved that show......can't wait for the next season! In the mean time I'll have to settle for Come Fly With Me! LOL


I already told you, I dn't watch television.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


You're welcome! Now I really have to go make tea.....

can you come up with some more comical stories before I return?



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


You're welcome! Now I really have to go make tea.....

can you come up with some more comical stories before I return?


Ha ha, I know this guy who raped a woman and she got pregnant. It was hilarious, good times for all.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga
 


Thanks ginga

Like you said the ying and yang,not ying yang and thing.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure why she finds it so funny or absurd. A friend of my ex used to pop round in the evening to put pinholes in her partners condoms because he didn't want any more children. Surprisingly, they're no longer together. It's oftern very weird how deceitful some people will be to get what they want.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
I'm not sure why she finds it so funny or absurd. A friend of my ex used to pop round in the evening to put pinholes in her partners condoms because he didn't want any more children. Surprisingly, they're no longer together. It's oftern very weird how deceitful some people will be to get what they want.


The first time she got pregnant she swore she was in the pill, and gave me the old "oh baby, put it in me" routine. Supposedly the pill failed and we were that 1 out or 99 that the pill fails. Well, she stayed in the pill after that, allegedly, on my dollar, but I insisted on packing plastic after that anyway. For all the good that did.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
I'm not sure why she finds it so funny or absurd. A friend of my ex used to pop round in the evening to put pinholes in her partners condoms because he didn't want any more children. Surprisingly, they're no longer together. It's oftern very weird how deceitful some people will be to get what they want.


In the interest of intellectual fairness, I have actually known men who did that too. Weak men usually, who "wanna be a daddy." The same sort that should have hooked up with women of that same ilk.

The while rubber poppin routine doesn't work though. I wondered for a bit why so may of mine were breaking. I was spending a fortune on them, different brands, all kept breaking. Didn't piece it together at that age tho.



new topics

top topics



 
52
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

log in

join