It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 88
52
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Well I know Im right, and dont have to go far to prove it either. But you know that socialism works in theory but historically did not pass the test. thats because it is communism wrapped in a golden willy wanka pastry deli wrapper.

Tell me in your own words how your idea of government would work in this circumstance.




posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


It's a sad truth...I am pro-abortion, but only because I don't want more kids suffering in this world. There are enough already as it is. People need to realize the seriousness and implications that come with unprotected sexual intercouse. However...there are too many people that will take advantage of the system through their children and at the cost of others.


Sad to say, I agree with you. I had a woman who had two abortions. Still rips me up to this day, but it was the right thing to do. She deliberately got pregnant, against my will (second time, literally dumped used condoms inside herself).

I told her flat out that she would never, under any circumstances, EVER get a dime from me, but if she had it, I would be a father directly with all of my ability and that the child would want for nothing. She chose to abort.

The second time went about the same way, but this time, there were criminal proceedings involved, and I swore to take custody from her. She illegally aborted a baby at 7 months.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mazedays
Iv'e read many sad stories here.

The problem is western society has a system to replace the Male with the society.

I will put it this way,Man and Women are two halfs to something whole
by nature the Male is the dominant sex,better suited to the harsh natural enviroment,stronger,quicker reflexes for hunting,building(food and shelter)so he can compete with/against/dominate nature in order to survive.
The Female,the other half to the whole is geared for nurture,support and needs the male for protection(from the ennviroment and untrusted males the male NEEDS emotional support)
Modern western society is acting as the male half to females,catering for there needs and at the same time stripping the males of the right to act apon the natural basic instincts and emotional support.
Society has stepped into the males shoes to an extent so that female do not need a male to furfill natural male roles.

The way courts treat fathers with there rulings is one place you can see it happening in doctrine.
Look at music young female pop singers sing,they all have a song about how some guy is no good and they don't need them,while there male countparts sing about how lonely they are and need love.
Men are also judged much more harshly by the media.
And lets not forget Hollywood with is images of 5 foot 8 girls weighting 55kg taking on a 6 foot 2 guy who is 100kg in a fist fight and winning.
Western society pushes down the male at any oppitunity,its part of the control system.
Like when an army conquer's a town,they would have a visable presence on the street to remind the males whos in charge or just round up most of the males between 16 and 50 and kill them as there the one's that will be the threat,not the females.
Its the same thing just on a different level.








Very well put
There's no doubt there's a concerted effort to devalue the male role in the family unit. As you say, the union of a relationship is two halves making a whole, yin and yang, but through media brainwashing females are conditioned to be more masculine and males less so. Sadly, this is now even spreading to countries where there has never been any confusion as to who fills which roles. Child support agencies are just the tip of the iceberg.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Women had no rights for thousands of years.......ancient Egypt probably had one of the most progressive systems of Govt for women of that particular period but generally in Europe and Caucasia she had zero rights. She was'nt even allowed to receive her father's assets.....all went to the son or brother if he had no male offspring.

Uhhhhhhhhh, 12 weeks is not half a year. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You had full custody of your kids for thousands of years, now it's our turn! You don't like it when the tables turn on you! I know, not nice to taste your own medicine!

On a more serious note.....you know there is no way out of child support unless you can come to a private arrangement that both parents are happy with.......happy parents, happy kids.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


OMG Cobra man.....you come up with some funny stuff sometimes. Your ex dumped full condoms of your sperm into herself to get pregnant? Then she goes on to have an abortion? Mate, I can't buy that story and neither can alot of other people if they read that post of yours.

(still giggling.........) you never cease to amaze me LOL



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
thats unfortunate.

there are many things you should not say to a pregnant woman, thats one.

I understand where you are coming from though



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


OMG Cobra man.....you come up with some funny stuff sometimes. Your ex dumped full condoms of your sperm into herself to get pregnant? Then she goes on to have an abortion? Mate, I can't buy that story and neither can alot of other people if they read that post of yours.

(still giggling.........) you never cease to amaze me LOL


I have to agree, too retarded to be true. Do you deliberately seek out mentally unstable women to have sex with and breed with or what? And people say I'm crazy for calling Cornflakes a hearty breakfast. Sheesh.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by lifeform11
 


Unfortunately in many marriage breakdowns......it happens so suddenly that neither saw it coming. Thats when things turn rather messy and communication has completely broken down.

Most people don't plan for divorce, it just happens when it's least expected.


I don't really believe that, but stats prove that 70% of the time it is the woman who initiates divorce anyway. So again, another choice on the woman's part which the man is held financially accountable for.

You want support? You live under my roof? You want to leave? Fine. Get to the gone but don't expect me to fund your expedition.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mazedays
Iv'e read many sad stories here.

The problem is western society has a system to replace the Male with the society.

I will put it this way,Man and Women are two halfs to something whole
by nature the Male is the dominant sex,better suited to the harsh natural enviroment,stronger,quicker reflexes for hunting,building(food and shelter)so he can compete with/against/dominate nature in order to survive.
The Female,the other half to the whole is geared for nurture,support and needs the male for protection(from the ennviroment and untrusted males the male NEEDS emotional support)
Modern western society is acting as the male half to females,catering for there needs and at the same time stripping the males of the right to act apon the natural basic instincts and emotional support.
Society has stepped into the males shoes to an extent so that female do not need a male to furfill natural male roles.

The way courts treat fathers with there rulings is one place you can see it happening in doctrine.
Look at music young female pop singers sing,they all have a song about how some guy is no good and they don't need them,while there male countparts sing about how lonely they are and need love.
Men are also judged much more harshly by the media.
And lets not forget Hollywood with is images of 5 foot 8 girls weighting 55kg taking on a 6 foot 2 guy who is 100kg in a fist fight and winning.
Western society pushes down the male at any oppitunity,its part of the control system.
Like when an army conquer's a town,they would have a visable presence on the street to remind the males whos in charge or just round up most of the males between 16 and 50 and kill them as there the one's that will be the threat,not the females.
Its the same thing just on a different level.








Deserves to be repeated.

+1



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mazedays
 


The first half of your post rings some truth (no one believed it when I tried explaining it to them) however by saying that don't you think it is society that dictates how men and women should act since the beginning of organised Man ? Women can be taught skills to hunt just as men can be taught skills to gather. In fact, since women started to hunt, she quickly became very skilled at it.

I was telling my trademan just the other day a man has learned how to wipe a baby's butt and cook bake beans from a tin can but no longer has the skills of past generations to change a lock let alone change a car tyre or hammer a nail in a wall without leaving a great hole in the wall or a big blue very bruised finger. Nah....he just calls up a locksmith or NRMA to come get his car going again. He agreed; poor state of affairs.

Now we have women on construction sites, building homes, driving trains and doing all their home handywork themselves. Don't you love it?

I'll tell you whats happening in society today. Women are filling the male role and males are becoming too feminine and bloody useless in both gathering and hunting.
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Mate.......still laughing and so is my youngest son....who DOES know some basic handy stuff because I sent him to a course at the local hardware store......

You don't pay child support so stop complaining!



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Well I know Im right, and dont have to go far to prove it either. But you know that socialism works in theory but historically did not pass the test. thats because it is communism wrapped in a golden willy wanka pastry deli wrapper.

Tell me in your own words how your idea of government would work in this circumstance.


Adherence to the Constitutional ideal set forth by our forefathers. Taxation to provide only for the common welfare of the people. Food, shelter, clothing, medical, education, infrastructure, in that order. And of course, huge tax breaks for companies who contribute to that investment in humanity. One way or the other, companies must be made to pay for their own investments. Government is there to regulate and demand payment in a fashion that will prevent poverty, degradation, and decay.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It must upset some of the men here that women are no longer forced into marriage, nor are they forced to breed children for a patriarchal system. Through progress and civilization, people no longer have to be bound by archaic laws and superstitions. I am happy to say that I am thoroughly enjoying being free of marriage and free of children. Being queer myself, I have no problem if two women or two men want to raise children on their own. They have probably put a lot more thought and investment into adopting these children than the breeders who produce them.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Mazedays
 


The first half of your post rings some truth (no one believed it when I tried explaining it to them) however by saying that don't you think it is society that dictates how men and women should act since the beginning of organised Man ? Women can be taught skills to hunt just as men can be taught skills to gather. In fact, since women started to hunt, she quickly became very skilled at it.

I was telling my trademan just the other day a man has learned how to wipe a baby's butt and cook bake beans from a tin can but no longer has the skills of past generations to change a lock let alone change a car tyre or hammer a nail in a wall without leaving a great hole in the wall or a big blue very bruised finger. Nah....he just calls up a locksmith or NRMA to come get his car going again. He agreed; poor state of affairs.

Now we have women on construction sites, building homes, driving trains and doing all their home handywork themselves. Don't you love it?

I'll tell you whats happening in society today. Women are filling the male role and males are becoming too feminine and bloody useless in both gathering and hunting.
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)


Once you learn how to reproduce without us I guess you'll have no need for us useless men anymore



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Yeah but companies and large corporations are not going to pay for child support.

I've got to go cook tea shortly......tell us again exactly how your ex used your used condoms to get pregnant before she whisked herself off to an abortion clinic. I just want to have another good laugh before I return laters.......



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Women had no rights for thousands of years.......ancient Egypt probably had one of the most progressive systems of Govt for women of that particular period but generally in Europe and Caucasia she had zero rights. She was'nt even allowed to receive her father's assets.....all went to the son or brother if he had no male offspring.

Uhhhhhhhhh, 12 weeks is not half a year. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You had full custody of your kids for thousands of years, now it's our turn! You don't like it when the tables turn on you! I know, not nice to taste your own medicine!

On a more serious note.....you know there is no way out of child support unless you can come to a private arrangement that both parents are happy with.......happy parents, happy kids.



Taste of my own medicine? Just goes to show how militant and delusional you are. I never had custody. So your thousands of years argument is like blaming me for Australia being a penal colony, at best. But better yet, you have NO sense of history whatsoever. My grandmother, her mother, and her mother before her were all college educated.

And yes, there actually is a way out of child support. Tell the nunce to piss off and be a bum. You gonna put me in prison for that? Good, then you can pay my child support while I shine soldier boots, whatever.

Happy parents, happy kids. Let the man provide what he can and he will happy to do so. If he doesn't, you were a nunce for getting knocked up by a deadbeat.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga
 


Hense why I taught my boys the ways of past generations or found someone who could via courses.....they would make a grown man cry like a baby with envy!



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


OMG Cobra man.....you come up with some funny stuff sometimes. Your ex dumped full condoms of your sperm into herself to get pregnant? Then she goes on to have an abortion? Mate, I can't buy that story and neither can alot of other people if they read that post of yours.

(still giggling.........) you never cease to amaze me LOL


Density hath struck again.

That is exactly what happened. And this time around she thought for sure I would submit and give her money, so she waited to tell me until it was past legal. And to her surprise, I still told her to # off. I never once suggested abortion either, she did it on her own, when she realized she had trifled with the wrong kat.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


OMG Cobra man.....you come up with some funny stuff sometimes. Your ex dumped full condoms of your sperm into herself to get pregnant? Then she goes on to have an abortion? Mate, I can't buy that story and neither can alot of other people if they read that post of yours.

(still giggling.........) you never cease to amaze me LOL


I have to agree, too retarded to be true. Do you deliberately seek out mentally unstable women to have sex with and breed with or what? And people say I'm crazy for calling Cornflakes a hearty breakfast. Sheesh.


We were teens, and she went on with an illustrious career as a crack head.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander
 


Mate.......still laughing and so is my youngest son....who DOES know some basic handy stuff because I sent him to a course at the local hardware store......

You don't pay child support so stop complaining!


Do you pay child support? No? So why are you came Doctor Wenkman?




top topics



 
52
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

log in

join