It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

If the woman falls pregnant, wants an abortion and not inform the father of her unborn child......thats fine with me but I'd still make him pay the price.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I feel you. I am protective of my daughter too. Im trying to instill independence in her, not dependence. Thats what my single mother taught me. Some people just dont want children, man or woman. In the case of it being a woman there are many different options, in the case of a man there are none. And that is not right.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Wow thats messed up on so many different levels, yet you believe, somehow, that its right. Just because a child is in a womans body does not make it any less the mans child. I think that if a woman should be able to get an abortion without the fathers consent, then a man should be able to forefit rights and everything that comes with raising the child without the womans consent. Fair is fair right?

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thats where you are wrong. We all have choices in life.

You know the saying.....you sleep with dogs, you're bound to wake up with fleas.

Every man and woman should respect themselves and their bodies.

Lay with a harlot and you become one of the same.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No man has the right to force a woman to have an abortion.

I agree.

If you want her to have an abortion and she agrees, YOU pay for it since she's the one having the op. I'd also expect you to go with her and support her.
If she does'nt agree to an abortion then tough luck for you! The law is the law and YOU will be made equally responsible whether you like it or not. If it was my daughter, I'd prefer she aborts too, I don't think I could stomach a bastard child from an idiot with BAD genes. However, if she decided to keep the kid, I'd hunt down the father and make him pay for 18 whole years, he would NEVER be able to run and hide because I would find him! You would not only have to deal with me but you would deal with her brothers and their father! Dealing with me by jerking your responsibilities....you would be dealing with the mother of all mothers from HELL !!! Dealing with their father would be like dealing with the Russian Mafia. You would have no where to run!

Womans choice, womans responsibility. Why do you want all the rights, but no responsibilities that go along with it? You are not thinking rationally.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

The only rational thing to do is just don't have casual sex.

If you get a woman pregnant, marry her. If not, suffer the consequences!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here is the wiki article about the issue, it is called male abortion, and is supported even by some feminist activists:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

why do so many people use Wikipedia? And who cares what the hairy underarm masculine looking feminists thinks?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Now you sound like a christian arguing against abortion.

No, it is not rational that a woman can choose to abort the child at will, but a man cannot choose to disclaim his obligations at will up to abortion limit. If you cannot see the irrationality and injustice in this, then you are not thinking with your brain, but probably with your reproductive organ..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So its ok for a woman to be a dog but not ok for a man to do the same? Are you a he-woman man hater?

MOTF!
edit on 3-6-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Maslo

The only rational thing to do is just don't have casual sex.

If you get a woman pregnant, marry her. If not, suffer the consequences!

If you marry a woman just because she is pregnant, that would be mistake number one. That is the reason the divorce rate is so high.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Firstly, I'm not a Christian. Secondly, I'm no feminst because I still have the basic belief that women are gatherers and men are hunters.

I am really quite rational.......I only see black and white and I have no time for grey areas.

Yes woman have the right to control her own body, abort or not.

Yes men also have the right to control his own body.......it goes something like this.....keep your sperm to yourself!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The divorce rate is so high because men LUST and women only want to be loved. Come on, you know the drill between men and women.

Marriage is not something to be taken lightly but neither is laying with a harlot.

By having casual sex, you are not only risking a pregnancy but also STDs. These days, casual sex can be a life/death suituation. Now do you all like playing Russian roulette with your lives?
edit on 3-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Maslo

Firstly, I'm not a Christian. Secondly, I'm no feminst because I still have the basic belief that women are gatherers and men are hunters.

I am really quite rational.......I only see black and white and I have no time for grey areas.

Yes woman have the right to control her own body, abort or not.

Yes men also have the right to control his own body.......it goes something like this.....keep your sperm to yourself!

So its ok, in your book, for a woman to have casual sex and have an abortion in the event she becomes pregnant with an unwanted child. But if a man has casual sex and gets a woman pregnant and doesn't want the child there will be hell to pay? Have YOU ever heard the saying "you can't have your cake and eat it too"?

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I don't agree with casual sex at all. Where do you learn that from?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I do apologize that I don't know the "drill" brtween men and women. Im beginning to see the twisted aspect of it that you have developed within yourself. I was taught to respect everyone and be just and fair in my actions. Seems to me that you were taught that women are somehow better than men.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Im not rocket scientist over here thats for damned sure. That being said, I really dont think casual sex will be going anyplace anytime soon.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Both men and women have their "specialities" do they not? But come on.....you and I both know women are the master manipulators and men are stupid enough to fall for their tricks.
edit on 3-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So you believe all men are stupid? That tells a lot of your character. I have yet to be manipulated by a woman. You take pride in the thought that you can manipulate a man to cater to your every whim. I take pride in the fact that im a good judge of character.

MOTF!

I'm sorry for what the society we live in has turned you into.

edit on 3-6-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is how I see it. Women are like cats and men are like dogs. Most women on their own do tend to become far more skilled in hunting just as equally as she is the gatherer. Most men on their own don't cope that well, they hunt but lacks the skills in gathering. Ever see an old man living on his own? He does'nt shower as often, his house stinks of farts, body odor, beer or rotten food, old newspapers everywhere, dirty old pots in the sink...do I need to go on? An old woman living on her own, her house smells of flowers or moth balls and her home is usually immaculate.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join