Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by CobraCommander
The state also encourages dissent between parents.

Are you for real?
That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

then you are out of touch
with reality

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

All I can say to you is - - the same thing women have been told for years.

Your son picked the wrong woman.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
with reality

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hardly.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

All I can say to you is - - the same thing women have been told for years.
Your son picked the wrong woman.

well all I can say to this is,
there are MILLIONS of wrong women
in this world. Not to mention that
women change after they get married.
Their whole outlook on marriage changes
cuz they know that laws support them
as a back-up if they decide to get out
of or destroy the marriage by their own
choosing. That is their safety net.
Child Support Laws.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

The state also encourages dissent between parents.

Yep you got that right. And all for the money.

These rich lawyer's kids got to have their Corvetts and sailboats, their vacations in the Carribean and Harvard tuition.

And the system doesn't care who it mucks up in the long run just as long as the money rolls in.

Sorry to hear you and your brother had such a hard time of it.

My grand daughter will get to talk to a judge when she is 12 and she has already told me she is going to give em hell.

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Damned right. The current process promotes huge conflict between parents. I live it daily.

link   
reply to post by Annee

That was weak. You think exactly like the court systems "So what, it ain't my dime." If someone was legally extorting you to the point of finacial ruin you would feel very, very differently, Fortunately you will never be the victim of such extortion, so you don't even have a frame of refference.

They are my children, and I could take them, and raise them just as well as she. If the shoe were on the other foot, and I were the custodial parent, I would not need nor want ransom...er child support, nothing would change except both of their parents would be able to afford to do things with them, and for them EQUALLY. But as has been mentioned fairness has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
with reality

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hardly.

correction:
modified assessment

u r one of those sitting on her @r$e
drawing a check every month.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

My daughter in law pays $100.00 to keep her brown hair blonde and she wears Prada shoes.

second line.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

My job was outsourced to "Team India" meaning a loss of income of $42,000 per year (53,000 with Over Time).

No raise for the last 3 years yet the company I worked for has the money to acquire (eat) two to three companies a month for the past four years.............and the beat goes on.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Actually,cobra and Boon are right. Have you ever been through a custody hearing? Take a day off,and SIT in a custody battle or two. You will see everyone wants to get payed. The court,the the lawyers,the guardian ad litem,the support agency,childrens psychologists,etc......... They want to keep you coming back again and again. They want to keep you in the system. Everyone involved is a number. Especially the children. They twist kids minds also. What parent do you want to live with? If one parent lies,or makes something up,there have been cases where the court says BOTH parents shouldn't have these kids. Even if its a lie. Imagine your children living in a foster home,or worse,living under state run agency. It happens ALL the time.
edit on 1-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Child support is an unfriendly devious hideous system, designed to make you pay and to milk you through penalties when ever they can, another disgusting government empire. I have little respect for it and low tolerance for the faceless W---kers who make the decisions /rules, yes it is biased when it comes to men and women. They can even hold kangaroo courts and make you pay pay pay for any short comings that may have occurred.

To be honest the Tax department is far kinder and much more transparent and decent in its dealings. I feel sorry for anyone caught up in the child support system, you are dealing with a scummy empire.

If you are a male do not even bother going to court or employing a slimy lawyer, you have little rights, its all about everyone making money and not you. Walk away and suck it up regardless of how hard that can be and hope that one day the mother gives you some rights.It is only then that you will have any.

The courts are biased and incompetent in their dealings in these matters, just smell the money, remember its the lawyers who become the judges and we all know how devious and slimy most lawyers are.
edit on 1-6-2011 by marsend because: changes and typos

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Binder

IMO child support as it is applied, and managed right now is simply legalized sexist exploitation. Laws do need to exist to secure care for children in family divisions, but the laws need to be fair, and balanced. They are not.

My ex daughter in law has her hair done in an expensive salon, wears Prada, has a new car, and my grand daughter comes over looking like Good Will.

A star for your post, feel for you..............and you are right on the money the system as it is in most states now is totally pro woman and anti male.

So guys, AGAIN (No I'm not having a grandma senior moment) really be careful before you slip that ring on and say I do and really be careful before you make a baby with your little precious sweetie pie because once you make a baby with a woman she has you by the testicles literally.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes you are absolutely correct and I tried to warn him.

He went for the blonde beauty and now him, my grand daughter, my husband and I are paying the price.

I truly wouldn't wish the heart ache my poor innocent grand daughter or the rest of us have had to endure on the most evil person in the world...............my heart actually aches on holidays when we don't get to see her.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
really be careful before you make a baby with your little precious sweetie pie because once you make a baby with a woman she has you by the testicles literally.

AMEN !!!
and another AMEN !!!

no truer words are spoken.
And the illegal laws are in her favor
and what's worse???

SHE KNOWS IT !!!
and will use it whenever she feels
like it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I so feel your pain.My Ex's had a taste for drugs,and men,along with ALL the above you mentioned. It came to a point I payed childsupport,and bought my kids food and clothing weekly.When I finally was seeing my children 5 days out of the week,for a year,I had the ammo to get my kids. 6 shoe boxes filled with receipts. School councilors depositions,psychologists also. When I found out one of the boyfriends was injuring my son,I swallowed my pride,and filled restraining orders,instead of killing him. Dont give up. You never know when your sons EX will hit a point in her life where she cant handle taking care of your grandchild,or herself.Just be prepared,either way.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Those in this thread who are suggesting jail as the answer for non-paying parents, you seem to conveniently forget that it is taxpayer money funding the provisions of inmates. Also, how is a Dad supposed to earn income when his drivers license is taken away and he is thrown in jail? It is all about instilling fear to make them pay whatever the court deems appropriate (they benefit from payments as well, and don't forget the 'processing fees' they charge EVEN if payments are not made) - which they can increase on a whim if they so desire. A parent should not be forced to pay support. It should be done of their own accord. Many can barely make ends meet in the system and will try to find under the table income to supplement their cost of living. It is no wonder some divorced Fathers commit suicide. They lose their family, they lose their income, they lose themselves. What's left for them to look forward to except the drudgery of each passing work day, nothing to show for it, and a couple of decades of being at the mercy of the ex and her friends at the court? Add to this the unfair, increasing taxation of everyday goods & services, and wow! Non-custodial parents are SCREWED OVER!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Annee

I fought for ALL three of my kids in court,and I have custody of them ALL.

Good for you. I know several men who have won full custody of their kids.

It still doesn't change the fact - - the number of women who receive nothing. Who are abandoned to deal with everything on their own. Which far out numbers women misusing child support.

Women were not abandoned to deal with everything on their own. Women make a CHOICE to become pregnant, and then women make another CHOICE to become mothers. That is not abandonment, that is facing the consequences of your choices. If the man wants to help out, fine, great. Just as cool as many step-fathers out there who help to feed, clothe and shelter kids that aren't theirs. That's great, but is should not be the LAW.

As far as women misuse child support, most women do actually without even realizing it. A kid who gets $50 or $75 a week should have everything a kid could ever want. That money is not for the rent, not for the cable TV, not for the heating bill. That money is for the kid and the kid alone. That money is for HALF the clothes the kid wears, the tangibles the kid may need or want, the food the kid and only that kid eats, and in some cases their medical bills.
edit on 1-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

So guys, AGAIN (No I'm not having a grandma senior moment) really be careful before you slip that ring on and say I do and really be careful before you make a baby with your little precious sweetie pie because once you make a baby with a woman she has you by the testicles literally.

Absolutely sound advice. I always make sure any woman I am partying with knows I do not want anything to do with bringing a kid in this world, and will not be a cashcow for anyone. Always bring your own rubbers, if it breaks, drive her personally the next morning for the day after pill. Although I am not sure how anyone breaks a rubber, in my 29 years never once happened to me. Maybe I am lucky, or just know how to put it on proper, I don't know.

That's about the best advice I can give, besides make sure you sign a solid prenup if you decide to marry. I am against marriage at the moment, who knows, could change down the road.

Doesn't help people already in the hole though, I feel sorry for you and your children being used as a bargaining chip....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thank you for your kind words.

My grand daughter talks to me a lot because she knows I will always level with her, without bad mouthing her mother...........never have bad mouthed her mother, I won't stoop that low.

Her mother has lied to her about her father and us............told her, her father left her and I did tell her, no I was there the night your mother came to our house (we were babysitting) and she took you and disappeared for three months. (legally that is okay for the mother in Illinois) "Your father never left you that is a lie, your mother left your father with you."

I simply told the truth.

Our grand daughter, because she also has talks with her father and they developed such a strong bond has asked when in the heck is the judge going to talk to her?

The lawyer said, "When you are twelve"..........she said, "I'm ready, when they ask me, I'm going to tell them I want to live with my father and my stepmother who loves me more than my real mom".............and we did not push her into making those comments.

She still cries and gets bent out of shape Sunday evening when it's time to go back to her mother's.

But, she is stable, she is logical and we know she will survive this because we love her.

Some people, no names mentioned, haven't a clue, they really need to go to divorce court and sit in and listen to the BS...............they haven't a clue as to how corrupt the system is and how it is specifically designed not to help the real victims, the children but to pad the wallets of the judges, the lawyers and all the rest of the crooked judicial divorce system.

Some folks haven't a clue.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join