reply to post by boondock-saint
Good post, at least you understand.
I could never understand any of your statement until I had to actually live through "the ex daughter in law from hell"..................people think
they are apathetic but if they actually don't go through this %&$#% they haven't a clue.
You young single men out there..............be very very cautious with who you mess around with.
Having a child with someone means that they have got you financially and socially by the throat for 18 years.....that is almost two decades.
Take it slow.
1) If you're going to &*%&^ make sure you use birth control, don't take her word for it. Be safe.
2) Get to know her, how does she treat her enemies, the people on her poop list?
3) Looks aren't important, you can always see a plastic surgeon.............is she nice, does she play fair, is she able to compromise or is she a
spoiled princess? If the latter, run as far and as fast as you can because she will make your life a living hell.
4) Live togeather for at least two years to make sure your compatable.
5) If you marry, make sure your marriage and jobs are stable enough and you have enough money to bring a baby into this messed up world..........don't
add one more messed up, confused, shattered individual to the mix, we have enough messed up people already.
Be logical, think don't let your passion run amok...............I tried to warn my oldest son, he couldn't listen. I saw this coming a mile off.
edit on 1-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar