It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
One other note. The more people you have living in a house, the lower the cost per person is for utility useage, food, etc. It's like anything else, bulk discount. So while you are getting packs of chicken at 69-cents a pound, the guy living alone in a motel room with an efficiency fridge is paying 2 bucks a pound for chicken, or worse yet, forced to eat out.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by CobraCommander

Oh no. You like women who like to SHOWER. Unnecessary hygiene - a true crime!

Unfreaking believable.

It's not my responsibility to pay for my ex's showers.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander
One other note. The more people you have living in a house, the lower the cost per person is for utility useage, food, etc. It's like anything else, bulk discount. So while you are getting packs of chicken at 69-cents a pound, the guy living alone in a motel room with an efficiency fridge is paying 2 bucks a pound for chicken, or worse yet, forced to eat out.

Oh good God. Yep. Eating bulk makes sure that those extra mouths cost PENNIES I tell you.

You cannot imagine how ridiculous these ideas on thrift are. Truly ridiculous. I pay all these bills. I know exactly how ridiculous what you are saying is. Back to the cartoon world there CobraCommander.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh good God. Yep. Eating bulk makes sure that those extra mouths cost PENNIES I tell you.

You cannot imagine how ridiculous these ideas on thrift are. Truly ridiculous. I pay all these bills. I know exactly how ridiculous what you are saying is. Back to the cartoon world there CobraCommander.

Don't pretend as if you are the only one who pays bills. I run a group foster home.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh no. You like women who like to SHOWER. Unnecessary hygiene - a true crime!

Unfreaking believable.

It's not my responsibility to pay for my ex's showers.

Oh honey. Then why don't you buy a house for her and your children, and you can make sure it has multiple meters in it. Then you can assign a "Mom" shower and "my chidren's" shower and you can intimately track all the water running down your children's bodies for your convenience?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Don't pretend as if you are the only one who pays bills. I run a group foster home.

With the views being spouted on this thread, and the ideas on hygeine and feeding, that information makes me rather concerned.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Oh honey. Then why don't you buy a house for her and your children, and you can make sure it has multiple meters in it. Then you can assign a "Mom" shower and "my chidren's" shower and you can intimately track all the water running down your children's bodies for your convenience?

Every last penny is tracked and accounted for and reported to the state.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Every last penny is tracked and accounted for and reported to the state.

I'm glad to know that your very concerned about the PENNIES.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

With the views being spouted on this thread, and the ideas on hygeine and feeding, that information makes me rather concerned.

You are being disingenuous and using classic tactics of disinformation to derail this thread. This has nothing to do with proper hygiene.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm glad to know that your very concerned about the PENNIES.

I like how you spun that around to make it like I was the one who is concerned, when it was the woman complaining that they weren't getting those pennies in the first place. Pay your own damn bills.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, your great concern for every penny and it being accounted for is very admirable to someone I'm sure.

However, your exceptional accounting skills aren't exactly what it most important in this equation. Or is that not clear to you?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well, your great concern for every penny and it being accounted for is very admirable to someone I'm sure.

However, your exceptional accounting skills aren't exactly what it most important in this equation. Or is that not clear to you?

My accounting skills are required by the state for the children in my care. Yes, it is all metered and regulated.

So tell me, what is the most important thing in this equation? Women getting the best free ride they can possibly squeeze out of some poor sucker?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

My accounting skills are required by the state for the children in my care. Yes, it is all metered and regulated.

So tell me, what is the most important thing in this equation? Women getting the best free ride they can possibly squeeze out of some poor sucker?

Is this what you teach the children in your care? That women are just blood sucking fiends trying to get a free ride?

Please keep going on this. Out of curiosity....which state is your home in?
edit on 2011/6/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Is this what you teach the children in your care? That women are just blood sucking fiends trying to get a free ride?

Please keep going on this. Out of curiosity....which state is your home in?
edit on 2011/6/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I teach them noth9ing of the sort, so stop trying to put word in my mouth. It was a question, not a statement. But I see you have no answer, so we will just leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I already answered previously but that doesn't fit in with your attempt to bully, so I'm sure you've failed to even notice.

Want to try some more. I'd like to here more about your views on women, and how you keep from teaching these lovely views about women to the children in your care.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I already answered previously but that doesn't fit in with your attempt to bully, so I'm sure you've failed to even notice.

Want to try some more. I'd like to here more about your views on women, and how you keep from teaching these lovely views about women to the children in your care.

Still trying to make this about me huh? Talk about bullying.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

ummm...ya, I've grown quite accustomed to just eating one meal a day, and then a few sodas and a 25 cent bag of chips....
do you think that is an appropriate diet for kids???

by the way, my kids' dad raised the kids with me, there was a brief period when we were separated, during that time, I actually went a few months supporting my kids on a minimum wage job (when minimum wage was under 5 an hour. ) hubby was paying child support, but well, for some reason, the money he was paying was being sent to some stranger a few states away...
he's lucky that I am the type of person that will listen and believe him when he said he was paying it, and well, he showed me the paycheck stubs. which, then social services had both him and me calling daily bugging the heck out of them....he would have been royally screwed if it wasn't for me walking into the place and telling them point blank that we were getting back together and if they didn't want us applying for welfare and trying to explain this mess, well, they might want to start looking into what was going on...
guys, make sure that the money they are taking from you is at least going to the right account!! it cost us alot of money to straighten that one out!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Still trying to make this about me huh? Talk about bullying.

Interesting. Women are vile, and you also authoured the one about why you should be allowed to reach into another person's body and remove a fetus.

AND you have custodial powers over children.

I am more and more curious.

I am right now SOOOOOOOO happy that I'm pretty sure my posts and calls are being monitored off and on. I'm REALLY hoping that right now is one of the "on" times.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

I hear that. Poverty is no joke. And the state is pure evil.

When my parents divorced, they refused to even speak with eachother when all was said and done. And I stopped speaking to my father because he hardly ever paid support, which left my brother and myself fending for ourselves and indulging in crime just to keep the lights turned on.

Skip to decades later now, I have finally begun speaking to my father again after seeing him at a funeral. Turns out he still has all his records. He NEVER missed a single payment. I was FURIOUS at my mother. But then I had to stop and think. If she was hording all this money, where did it go? She still lives in poverty today.

We are still trying to sort it out, but our best estimate at the moment is that the state pocketed over $15,000 in child support from us.
edit on 2-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Interesting. Women are vile, and you also authoured the one about why you should be allowed to reach into another person's body and remove a fetus.

AND you have custodial powers over children.

I am more and more curious.

I am right now SOOOOOOOO happy that I'm pretty sure my posts and calls are being monitored off and on. I'm REALLY hoping that right now is one of the "on" times.

Still putting words in my mouth, and now threats. Nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join