It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Helious
Very true but lets remember that Annee is gay and therefore has given up her right to have any opinion on this manner as she has sworn off "breeding".

I'm gay? I didn't know that.

A better label for me would be Cougar. Just celebrated 22nd wedding anniversary to my "stud muffin" 21 years younger then me.

PICS!!, just kidding!

lol, he said breeding.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

No, I'm sitting here kicking him for his own stupitity and now he's blaming his ex wife for him? Pffffffffffffffffffft ! Not buying it!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by fooks

Kids are kids........especially noisy happy kids.

no, well behaved, happy kids.

my dog behaves, my wife and i behave, kids can go wild in the right place. it makes me happy for them.

not anywhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

No, I'm sitting here kicking him for his own stupitity and now he's blaming his ex wife for him? Pffffffffffffffffffft ! Not buying it!

Yesss, stupid stupid men to ever trust their wives. I get it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Very true but lets remember that Annee is gay and therefore has given up her right to have any opinion on this manner as she has sworn off "breeding".

A better label for me would be Cougar. Just celebrated 22nd wedding anniversary to my "stud muffin" 21 years younger then me.

PICS!!, just kidding!

lol, he said breeding.

I know he said breeding.

I'm 65 - - God forbid. I have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Where were you in my life 20 years ago Aeons?

I find that to be quite commendable,so brow beat away if its going to help a dad and his rights

More often than not you`ll hear a father say "I could careless about the money just give me my children,if I have custody I don`t want or expect a dime from her etc" those were my sentiments as well.Though so often men are left destitute and unable to get legal help,heck many struggle to feed themselves after being ripped apart by the system.

When a father has custody and the mother is ordered to pay,I`ve yet to hear where they (mothers) do on these forums.

Yet when a father is ordered and does keep his commitments and pay (and also goes beyond that which is required by law in many cases) who still complains about how unfair the system is he`s seen as a bad dad? or a whinger? as this thread shows in some posts yet again.

I have to disagree with one of your posts though Aeons where you said these decisions or rulings/laws were put in place by religious men trying to set examples of what will happen to other men if they don`t keep a family together etc.

With the fear of straying off topic here I believe we are being socially engineered by the so called "puppet masters" the guys behind the scenes pulling the strings of government and with this particular topic we are discussing I believe it stems from here.....

“There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation…of standing up for themselves…it will cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowing that they do so; for they will only be indulging their own desire for personal admiration.”
Adam Weishaupt
www.modernhistoryproject.org...

There main goals were...
1.Abolition of the Monarchy and all ordered government.
2.Abolition of private property.
3.Abolition of inheritance.
4.Abolition of patriotism.
5.Abolition of the family, through the abolition of marriage, all morality, and the institution of communal education for children.
6.Abolition of all religion.

All of those 6 listed above except #3 I`ve seen dozens of topics on here on ATS in one way or another.

I cant believe anything else because this CS system has been running for approx twenty years quite unchanged and the loud crys against it get little to no media attention and when it does its mainly to vilify those who do.

Most shows such as Two and a Half Men with Charlies brother Alan is laughed at for just one example,but these things happen in real life and its not a joke.We are conditioned to accept it.

Same with violence against men by women.etc etc etc men are suppose to take this and not complain or he`s not a man.

The only way they (puppet masters) can bring in the next step is waiting for the right moment and thats a time of least resistence and those that usually fight are the men.So they use women as a one very effective weapon.Its gotta make one wonder why the US gov (the home of the brave and other countries included) can continue with trampling over its citizens rights with little resistence.

If 50% of marriages fail and the result mainly leaves men fighting for basic survival or for basic rights of a father,I`d consider him not much of a threat if I intended to bring in the next step.With more children in broken families only teaches their children a negative even if the parent believes their children are unaffected,they will be affected to a degree.That they will probably fall into these same traps.

Over the past twenty odd years I see less people getting married,less people going to church (self included) more broken families and society in general has become a mad house to what it was when I was a boy.In all my school years I only knew one person who`s parents divorced.

So all in all imo its not a simple attack against men its an attack against us all,also I think its gone way too far to stop the snow ball.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

I'm curious.

Do you actually have children?

Not now, no. I did have.

What does that mean?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Mate.....if I was a a man I'd want my woman at home and not at work so I could come home to a loving happy wife, roudy kids at the door waiting for me, reasonably clean house and good home cooked meals ready on the table. Anything after that is a bonus!

wow i have never met this fictional woman...does she have a sister? lol

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What is the answer? What is the answer? Oh man a very informative and enlightening thread, and this topic is always hot here on ATS, what is it 23 pages so far and counting. But still no answers, and somebody has to pay, somebody always has to pay.

I think the answer is somebody has to pay, preferably the people who started the tango. The system is broken, yet somehow by someway the system works, because they all pay eventually in one way or another. It's all a matter of when you time comes how much will you be forced to pay. Ah the system works by making everybody who has been through it remember that being in the system again is the last place they would want to be, and so everybody pays, and everybody learns, but always to late, and only in hindsight.
And hindsight is always 20/20.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

61% of all child abuse is committed by biological mothers
25% of all child abuse is committed by natural fathers
Statistical Source: Current DHHS report on nationwide Child Abuse

79.6% of custodial mothers receive a support award
29.9% of custodial fathers receive a support award

46.9% of non-custodial mothers totally default on support
26.9% of non-custodial fathers totally default on support

20.0% of non-custodial mothers pay support at some level
61.0% of non-custodial fathers pay support at some level

66.2% of single custodial mothers work less than full-time
10.2% of single custodial fathers work less than full-time

7.0% of single custodial mothers work more than 44 hours weekly
24.5% of single custodial fathers work more than 44 hours weekly

46.2% of single custodial mothers receive public assistance
20.8% of single custodial fathers receive public assistance
Statistical Source: Technical Analysis Paper No. 42 - U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services - Office of Income Security Policy

90.2% of fathers with joint custody pay all the support due
79.1% of fathers with visitation privileges pay all the support due
44.5% of fathers with no visitation pay all the support due
37.9% of fathers are denied any visitation
66.0% of all support not paid by non-custodial fathers is due to inability to pay
Statistical Source: 1988 Census "Child Support and Alimony: 1989 Series P-60, No. 173 p. 6-7. and U.S. General Accounting Office Report" GAO/HRD-92-39FS January, 1992

thank you for that post those statistics are very germane to the issue.

edit on 2-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

thank you for that post those statistics are very germane to the issue.

Are years and demographics provided with these statistics.

Just providing some statistical data - - that points to your preferred position - - really isn't enough.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by ldyserenity

Okay....everyone's situation is different for sure. Time heals all wounds. Sometimes I think when people make choices they often times don't think about the consequences. Unfortunately, the system is set up with a set formula. It doesn't offer flexibility. I wonder how people can love each other so crazy one minute and then hate each other so crazy the next minute? And then the kids are stuck in the middle wondering WTH? and shaking their poor little heads.

Really you know sometimes I look at the guy (My childrens dad) And think for a smart guy you sure were sdumb enough to chooseto be with that one and actually want children with her lol. See I can't get past how people cannot sniff these types of people out. I am really good at this, I just have a natural BS detector if you will, I also assume everyone else must too, which is not the case. lol. Of course she never loved him, someone cannot say the love someone ever and do that to them. Maybe I'm just jaded I dunno.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

no prob annee! just kidding around!

sometimes we have to lighten up the thread!

PICS!!, just kidding!

lol, he said breeding.

I know he said breeding.

I'm 65 - - God forbid. I have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren.

no prob annee! just kidding around!

congrats!

sometimes we have to lighten up the thread to get ahead.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

there are references and dates provided in the post
i went back and bolded them for ya. cheers
edit on 2-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Okay....everyone's situation is different for sure. Time heals all wounds. Sometimes I think when people make choices they often times don't think about the consequences. Unfortunately, the system is set up with a set formula. It doesn't offer flexibility. I wonder how people can love each other so crazy one minute and then hate each other so crazy the next minute? And then the kids are stuck in the middle wondering WTH? and shaking their poor little heads.

Really you know sometimes I look at the guy (My childrens dad) And think for a smart guy you sure were sdumb enough to chooseto be with that one and actually want children with her lol. See I can't get past how people cannot sniff these types of people out. I am really good at this, I just have a natural BS detector if you will, I also assume everyone else must too, which is not the case. lol. Of course she never loved him, someone cannot say the love someone ever and do that to them. Maybe I'm just jaded I dunno.

In my case i married two women that where sterile...i was told by one of the doctors to my face. lol guess that wasnt true...at least 3 times

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Oh, we all are a little bit jaded. People make poor choices all the time and we tell lies, mostly to ourselves, every day. Gotta learn how not to beat our selves up, that's the trick. If life were easy, it'd sure be boring, huh?
edit on 2-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling...always important

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee,there are many statistics. Some of them are older,but the changes are slight.

Child Support

2.4 BILLION
Amount of child support received by custodial fathers in 2005.
In contrast,custodial mothers received 22.4 billion

More facts......

Besides.Equality is part of the issue here. Custodials should OWN up to the facts,and unfortunately some of them dont paint a pretty picture.

edit on 2-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
23 pages and still civil...isn't that a record? lol great debate folks thank you for putting in your 2 cents and thank you for sharing you personal pains and life. Your voice matters your life matters. i would give multiple stars to many of you for your input. Awareness is the only way to fight ignorance.
You honor me.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Oh, we all are a little bit jaded. People make poor choices all the time and we tell lies, mostly to ourselves, every day. Gotta learn how not to beat our selves up, that's the trick. If life were easy, it'd sure be boring, huh?
edit on 2-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling...always important

ya but not too long ago, that mindset got you killed or eaten.

along with your lineage.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This, on some level, makes me glad that I cannot get a girlfriend let alone have babies for me. I guess I should be glad about the whole affair knowing that I will only be taxed by the government and not a loving family on top of it.
$ $ $ $ $

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join