It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

No not every man I met is a bad guy at all. WHY? Because I don't go out and meet strange men; I put my life on hold until all my children have completed their education. Perhaps you should try it sometime; most mothers do the right thing by their children so why can't the fathers?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Oh please, I buy his clothes and when I send him home in the new clothes they NEVER come back...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Oh I do live within my means.......I'm not fuggin stupid!

do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Bullcrap.......whats the bet it's the other way round..........!!!

again, I'm not stupid!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

More compassion for the men "forced" to murder their children and wives.

See, its stuff like that that makes me quite sure that someone is tracking people on boards like this. How many places can you find people willing to just say outright that they get, understand and sympathize with people you kill their families because it hurts their wallet?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The right thing? His mom is living with a man thats STILL MARRIED to his first wife!!

When my son comes to see me, i dont have ANYONE over, and if I am dating someone, they gotta wait til we've been dating a MINIMUM of six months BEFORE they meet him
So you tell me who's doing the right thing or not

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ask half the people that know me here, esp those on ATS live and unleashed, they'll tell you i am telling the truth

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yes I live within my means, I survive on 1300 A MONTH, thats what the VA gives me for disability

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes Homer, you are doing the right thing.

Your son is old enough perhaps to decide he'd rather live with you. Is she that bad a mother? Or is she just a less than fantastic person overall, but a decent enough mother?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Does anyone see a prob with a simple CHILDSUPPORT CARD. Which tracks all items, mom and dad can see how money is spent if overages are occuring showing signs of money being spent elsewhere. As it is kinda big brotherish the CARD is it a good idea and if not why not.

Child Support Cards?!?!?! When did all of this happen?

Nice!

About damn time!

This is a great idea. My ex is over 32,000.00 in arrears. If this would give him incentive to pay, I am all for it. If and when he pays, every dollar goes to my children. One last thing. ALABAMA CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT SUCKS!!!
edit on 1-6-2011 by Erica1631 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You introduce your girlfriends to your son after 6 months of first meeting them? That tells me everything I need to know.....evolving door at your house by the sounds of it.

Your ex wife now lives with another man? Not my problem, not yours either!

link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

No not every man I met is a bad guy at all. WHY? Because I don't go out and meet strange men; I put my life on hold until all my children have completed their education. Perhaps you should try it sometime; most mothers do the right thing by their children so why can't the fathers?

Putting your life on hold isn't that useful to you, or your children. Be careful, not a martyr to the cause.

In the long run, you are setting yourself up to be resentful towards your children. That's not any healthier to them or you. Even if you don't get that right now.

edit on 2011/6/1 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Aeons

shes just not setting a good moral example, and not using the money appropriately in my opinion

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reread what I said....IF I am dating someone, its a minimum of six months seeing them on a regular basis...so far only ONE has met that
My son WILL NOT be subject to the BS mom does

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You introduce your girlfriends to your son after 6 months of first meeting them? That tells me everything I need to know.....evolving door at your house by the sounds of it.

Your ex wife now lives with another man? Not my problem, not yours either!

Yeah it IS my problem, it tells him its okay to shack up with someone else while theyre still married, is that setting a good example? would YOU do that?

link   

mateyyyyyyyyyyy........this is an open public message board; I strongly doubt half of the ATS members know you in the real world.

link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Funshinez

Well then you live where you can AFFORD to live....live within your means

It seems like you don't understand my post and have just owned yourself online. The whole point is that as a single, probably new lower middle class parent, with two children basic housing costs are outside of your means if we consider the overcrowding of public housing, rising real estate prices and basic costs of living such as food, transportation, clothing, medical bills, etc.. With no support system families like this can face very difficult choices and often fall into deep poverty. If the only support they have is child support, yeah, the parent living on their own should have to pay a portion of what they pay towards housing costs because they can live way cheaper on their own than they can with a couple kids. Maybe that party should be aware of the fact that they have children to support, and then use that knowledge to live more within their means to create the best possible environment for raising children in a difficult situation.

link   
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" is NOT a good slogan for running a society. It is, however, and EXCELLENT slogan for running a FAMILY.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Aeons

shes just not setting a good moral example, and not using the money appropriately in my opinion

Then having a good relationship with you should be a good counterbalance.

Be happy. That sort of success rubs off in the long run - when someone knows that there ARE other choices. That is the best gift of all. In the long run, it is the real gift being a good parent makes.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No I would'nt do it, I don't do it but what your ex wife does is not my problem, none of my business and it's none of your business unless this man is threatening your son. Does he do that? If not......mind your own business! Your ex wife.....is afterall......your EX WIFE !

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join