Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And this, my friends, is why I am getting fixed.

I used to be somewhat ambivalent about kids, neither for nor against having them.

That changed recently when a co-worker told me he was sleeping in his car, because the court system took so much from him he didn't have enough left over for a place to stay. The wife got the house, the kids, had a good job to begin with.

He got left with seeing his kids every other weekend, sleeping in his car and eating from the dollar menu.

F#ck that. No way. Hell, in jail at least he would have a warm place to sleep and regular meals.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by ofhumandescent

12 statements in that post and ten are about how horrible she and her family is. I don't think you have forgiven.
You can try to make yourself seem zen by saying so, but it doesnt' make it true.
Or there wouldn't be 12 statements about what is wrong with her and all the "bad" things she has done.

And you don't know my age or my story. You have no idea what I have been through. And what I know and why.
edit on 29-6-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

we know one thing for certain...you have never been in the shoes of a man..you have never had to pay 50% of your income to support your ex wife while she kinda takes care of your kids... and you most certainly never have been to a family court and suffered the humiliation that judges heap upon fathers, without any view to evidence that the case is the opposite. that the woman often is the problem.

courts side unfairly for mother in the majority of cases and every single statistic posted by you and everyone else confirms that.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
These are the LATEST figures,and not surprisingly,are mirrored to 10 years ago. The only thing that did change was WOMEN are working. It makes GENDER BIAS look even MORE damning.

According to Custodial Mothers and Fathers and Their Child Support: 2007, released by the U.S. Census Bureau in November, 2009, there are approximately 13.7 million single parents in the United States today, and those parents are responsible for raising 21.8 million children (approximately 26% of children under 21 in the U.S. today)

LINK

Approximately 84% of custodial parents are mothers, and
16% of custodial parents are fathers

Now would you look at that. 84 percent are mothers. Nope,no Gender Bias there..........(sarcasm)

79.5% of custodial single mothers are gainfully employed

90% of custodial single fathers are gainfully employed

As you can see,women DO work,but are STILL given the children 84% of the time. Hmmmmm,wheres the equality?

There is none.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So if 84-85% of mothers are single parents and 80% of them are working.....those figures are pretty close to what I assumed alot earlier in this thread. That tells me these mothers ARE doing their part to put bread on the table and a roof over her and her children's head. Kind of a real slap in the face for you Sonny boy by claiming single mothers are crack heads, no good for nothing harlots, who sit on their butts getting rich on child support.

Fact is, when a custodial parent works and takes care of her children, her job never ends. She goes home, cook the family meals, do the washing & household duties, assists with school homework, then prepares for the following day before her head hits the pillow. She's well organised and runs her household like clockwork in order for her to continue working because she knows child support is not going to pay the bills let alone cover all the costs for daycare. She does all this until her children reach 18 or completes high school.

Now tell us one day in the life of a non-custodial parent.........

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Now show me where you allege you pay 50% of your wage in child support......

here's a link to your state:

www.acf.hhs.gov...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

currently i pay 40% of my income on child support plus about 700 a month on insurance...so thee ya go... they can take up to 50% and require you purchase insurance as well...i know i have lived it for 12 years . If you have arrears they can take up to 90% i know several people where this is true and they will also of course take tax returns judgements etc personal property to cover the debt. so in effect 50% isn't a stretch at all

however i never claimed that anywhere..i wasn't even speaking to you when i was posting the general...true...statement...my personal situation is completely irrelevant to the issue and if you wish to know more...since your memory seems to be slipping ..go back many many pages and reread the thread i stated all of my personal situation within the first few pages
edit on 29-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: to add
edit on 29-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

sonny never stated that mothers are crack heads what he said was that a woman would have to be a crack head to not get custody...

troll twisting everything posted for dozens of pages...why bother you aren't persuading anyone here and you only damage your own cause with your half truths and man bashing.
edit on 29-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by sonnny1

So if 84-85% of mothers are single parents and 80% of them are working.....those figures are pretty close to what I assumed alot earlier in this thread. That tells me these mothers ARE doing their part to put bread on the table and a roof over her and her children's head. Kind of a real slap in the face for you Sonny boy by claiming single mothers are crack heads, no good for nothing harlots, who sit on their butts getting rich on child support.

Fact is, when a custodial parent works and takes care of her children, her job never ends. She goes home, cook the family meals, do the washing & household duties, assists with school homework, then prepares for the following day before her head hits the pillow. She's well organised and runs her household like clockwork in order for her to continue working because she knows child support is not going to pay the bills let alone cover all the costs for daycare. She does all this until her children reach 18 or completes high school.

LMAO!!!

So,again.......WHY is the Gender bias court system giving MOTHERS the children? I just proved that mothers are AWARDED the children 84 percent of the time!!!!! By default,not because a FATHER could not raise them. BECAUSE,the system is archaic,in thinking mothers give something special to children,and fathers are only good for one thing!!!! Thats the WHOLE premise of this thread!!!!!

Heres a great article written by a women who gets it!!!!!!!

Excerpt..........

Is it because our lawmakers don't believe that two adults can come to an agreement on what's right for their children? Or, is it because if the parents make and adhere to their own agreement, the state will realize no profit from the child support collection units via the federal government's support collections incentives?

I don't know if every state has this same statute, but I do know that every state does have equal protection clauses for all and these clauses are being ignored by the CS laws of every single state in this nation.

Our constitution presumes all of us innocent until proven guilty, but the CS laws presume NCPs to be guilty with no chance to prove their innocence. Is not this presumption contrary to our constitution?

CS awards are automatically garnisheed, rather than giving the parent the opportunity to fulfill his or her obligation with responsibility and dignity. Instead, their wages are immediately attached and they are threatened with losses of drivers licenses, professional licenses and tax returns for non-compliance, regardless of the reason for the non-compliance.

It is in the best interests of the children to protect the constitutional rights of their parents. BOTH their parents. Equality is in the best interests of the children, not gender bias, not making the NCP a blank check and nothing more.
The current child support laws are in direct conflict with our constitution's equal protection clauses and this MUST be rectified. We cannot go on allowing the constitutional rights of any citizen, much less millions of them, to be violated by our own government!

Child Support Reform

Too bad radical feminists dont..................

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I'm guessing you're describing yourself here, and hats off to you, but like I said in my original post each case needs to be assessed independently. You can't just assume every single mother is the salt of the earth and deserves child support payments.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You women want RECENT storys and facts,heres some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this isnt biased I dont know what is!!!! I could probably start a thread on this alone!!!!

California Governor Gray Davis had the chance to free thousands of falsely condemned men last week. He chose federal funds instead.

Davis vetoed the California Paternity Justice Act (AB 2240), which would have helped thousands of California men who were wrongly assigned paternity in default judgments, and who have been compelled by the state to pay years of child support for children whom DNA tests have shown are not theirs. In Los Angeles County in 2000, for example, 79 percent of paternity judgments were decreed by default. Most of these men had no idea they were "fathers" until their wages were garnished.

Davis could have freed thousands of these innocent men and their families by signing AB 2240. The bill would have helped men assigned paternity in default judgments by extending to three years from the date of discovery the period during which such judgments may be challenged through DNA testing. The bill would have allowed courts to vacate default paternity judgments which are shown to be erroneous, thus relieving falsely identified fathers of further child support.

Preserving Paternity Fraud

Keep the MONEY rolling in fathers,even if the children are not your own!!!!!!!!

What a racket.......

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga

reply to post by sonnny1

I'm guessing you're describing yourself here, and hats off to you, but like I said in my original post each case needs to be assessed independently. You can't just assume every single mother is the salt of the earth and deserves child support payments.

Problem is,the "way" she states it,like its written in stone,and this is how it SHOULD be.

Just look at the first sentence.

"Fact is, when a custodial parent works and takes care of her children, her job never ends."

First,where in Gods green earth does it say a WOMEN is the only parent that can provide the love a child needs? A MAN cant do these things? Give me a break.What manifesto,book,or law has this set up in place? There is no law. But.....there is the court system,that plays into it. ITS ABOUT MONEY,AND HOW MUCH THEY CAN MAKE ON MEN. PERIOD. She knows it. Shes trolled this ENTIRE thread with nonsense.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Such a sad story... cooking meals and washing clothes? My goodness what a poor thing... and I thought the stories of Men living in their cars and never seeing their kids were sad... imagine having to see them all the time and having to help them with their homework... oh my gosh the horror of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
US woman took dead baby shopping

CHICAGO - A CHICAGO woman is accused of strapping her baby's corpse into a sling and taking him shopping after killing the three-month old in a drunken rage, local media reported on Wednesday.

She had been drinking vodka at a friend's house and spent the night in their guest room with the baby. She slipped out of the house the next day before the baby's father came to pick him up.

www.straitstimes.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i don't understand why the feminists aren't angry that they receive the children over 80% of the time really...the courts believe you are baby machines and should stay home and raise the kids no matter your qualifications...the courts are perpetuating the weak female myth yet they defend it like its a good thing.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The deadbeat dad case www.abovetopsecret.com...

now i guess that this is being viewed as an anti child support thread...it isnt

angry troll?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
hey sonny you should start a " deadbeat moms the real elephant in the room" thread lol the feminazis will turn out in force... lol

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
The deadbeat dad case www.abovetopsecret.com...

now i guess that this is being viewed as an anti child support thread...it isnt

angry troll?

The REAL thread is here,CA. She can cry all she wants,but I just posted REAL figures last night,REAL statistics.SHE can copy and past them if she likes. I wont support her drivel,or radical-female agenda.

The system is broken,she knows it. Just look at the posts already in that thread.Men and women getting stiffed for child support. Look at California? Your not the father,even with DNA proof,and you still PAY!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
hey sonny you should start a " deadbeat moms the real elephant in the room" thread lol the feminazis will turn out in force... lol

lets take a vote!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mother of the year.......................

A jobless mother of six already living on handouts invented 15 more children to claim more than £60,000 in a benefits fraud.

Her brazen operation was rumbled only when investigators realised she had made claims for ten new ‘foster children’ in just six months.

Kerry Melia, 30, was already legitimately claiming tax credits for her children when she submitted the false claims for non-existent youngsters.

Mother-of-six who invented 15 foster children for benefits fraud is jailed

Another loving parent,abusing the SYSTEM.................

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Father of the Century.....................

Failure to pay child support can result in a number of consequences including garnished wages, suspension of a driver's license and in some more extreme cases, incarceration for contempt of court. One 44-year old Michigan father pushed 20-year veteran Kent County Judge Dennis Leiber to his limits when he failed to pay more than $533,000 in child support for his multiple children.

Michigan Father of 23 Incarcerated for Failure to Pay Child Support

This GUY totally deserves to do his time. Not only that,its these types of MEN that let the system,stay intact. It lets those with an agenda,to KEEP these archaic laws in place.

new topics
top topics

<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join