It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This coffee tastes so clean!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yumm! I bough organic coffee for the first time. No fillers, no pesticides, no chemicals. I just finished the kind that had all that stuff in them and to be honest, it's gross. Even though it was chocolate hazlenut vanilla flavoured it was still gross.

This stuff is amazing, i'm not sure what the brand is but it was freekin 8 bucks for the bag. But well worth it.

I just thought i'd share this with you all for those who are avid coffee drinkers.
Organic is so clean tasting, it's filtered, they roast the beans over and over so that the natural oils seep out, it really is great coffee, i'll get the name later...

So so good!!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
8 Dollars!, I love coffee but not that much.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
thats actually pretty cheap for good quality coffee. i once paid over 30 dollars

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was born drinking coffee I tried switching to all other types but for me is impossible and I pay up to 10 dollars for quality coffee so it is not big deal, I like to grind the coffee myself to fine dust and then boil it then I filter it next boil the milk and mixed and I can tell you it is the best coffee in the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Awesome, I love grinding the beans also, I get my jollies off, haha j/k...

I also noticed that after drinking the cheap coffee and then comparing it to this stuff I must say there is definitely an after taste and different chemical imbalance after the fact.

The bad icky coffee i've been drinking for months/years, leaves a skunky taste in my mouth after and also notice by the end of the day i'm grouchy and snappy.

After the organic coffee, there is no after taste except for a clean watery taste , and i'm in a better mood, not hungry, not snappy, just happy/normal feeling.

I'm sure my husband will love me even more tonight when he comes home from work.. lol.

Actually he noticed the mood change on the phone, he wanted to know what was wrong with me so I told him about the coffee... I wish I could remember the name of it but I threw the garbage bag in the garage already, you'll have to wait a few months for the update lol....

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If you ever get the chance , try some Jamaican Blue Mountain , no need for cream or sugar , goes for around 30 a pound (cheaper than their other local agricultural product)

Gevallia sells it in those little bitty bags that make 1 pot for 8 bucks ( I have a few of those freebie 2 cup coffee makers , seems that although I live alone , all my roomates have been able to sign up too !)

Erie

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by oddtodd]

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by oddtodd]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I guess my tastes are far more plebian, as I love Community Coffee, the local brand. However, I jazz it up by mixing Ghirardelli cocoa (the kind with shaved chocolate) and their cafe & dark blends together. Mmmmmmm!

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by Hecate100]

join