It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking news about future Earth changes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Jokes aside, I'd like to know also about solar panels ,& whether the EMP's would render them useless.
I did read also, that if the grids etc are shut down prior to these solar bursts, that alot of damage can be avoided.
That being the case, you would assume that they would be keeping a very close eye on this, & monitoring the situation accordingly.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, honestly, the odds are pretty thin this will come true, don't think I've read one of the hundreds of similar threads ever came true.

However OP I applaud you for at least looking around and forming a decision. I hope you are just as willing to modify your ideas should they not come to pass (in fact I would urge you to prepare for that now).

However that being said something, someday, somewhere will happen, its impossible for it not to. EMP, super Volcano, Comet strike, Nearby super nova take your pick

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well, Universe. . .here's another fine mess you've gotten us into.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I almost feel horrible saying it, because I understand the tragic outcomes of instantly destroying the world's electric grid, but...

Thank goodness.

My mother is Native Cherokee, and her mother before her taught me that one day I should go back to where our family once lived (In the foothills of the Appalachians) and take as many good people with me as I could. She knew that our course as Americans was perverting the spirit of humanity. If this research is correct (which I genuinely believe it is), I am thankful for the chance to start over.

But I'm sorry to get off topic!

Star and Flag for a wonderful thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
this whole thing is just a wind up. I wouldn't even bother posting in here but some of you are being taken for a ride.

And I don't believe that even half of you think anything will really happen in 2012 or else you'd be putting your actions/money where your keyboard is.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zbrain75

This quote from the wife of an electrical engineer was something that originally came out on projectcamelot.org. I remember it clearly, since it seemed genuine, to me, and obviously troubling to say the least. I think it was maybe 3 or 4 years ago, that it was originally posted. That website used to get a lot of whistelblowers reporting to it (whether real or crackpots we'll never know), but the host Kerry and forget the guy's name, said they check the sources, before they post testimonies.

Anyway, here is the part of your op I am referring too:

My husband is an electrical engineer for a national power company. He has just been told that they are expecting an event in the next 3-4 years that will render every transformer in the world useless. They are desperately trying to find a solution to the problem. If they don't, the entire global electrical system will go down. He mentioned something about electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into. They are under incredible pressure to find a solution

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Great thread!

These are the things people really need to be concerned with. Nevermind the nibiru, NWO, aliens, religions and all the other crap on this site that is up for debate.

This is real and is a real threat.

Time to stock up on supplies and gear, it could take a few years to ride this out until the power grid is up again. Then again, if there is total anarchy during the downtime.......power as we know it today may never exist again.

Be prepared for the long haul.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Despite the (apparent) work and effort to compile....

....my eyebrows can't help but prepare for the inevitable approach of my palm, when I see so many of the "references" link to the likes of:

'bibliotecapleyades.net' AND, that "darling" of ATS ---- wnd.net.

I thing there is enough fear-mongering, for one decade already.....and barely into it, first year......

(Well....at least the word "Proof!" doesn't appear in the thread title. That's something.....)

edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Weed, while I applaud your cynicism, you know as well as I do, that information from a questionable source such as those mentioned above does not automatically negate their value. It simply means one should look a bit closer at them before relying on any of their information. But then, as far as I'm concerned, any "official" information should come under the same scrutiny as Sorcha Faal.

As to fear mongering. Your approaching that fine line between opinion and trolling here. I think the OP has done a fine job of laying out his case without feeding the frenzy. You can do better than this Weed. I've seen you do better.

On Topic: A good post OP. Looks like I've got some more reading to do. It seems like I've heard somewhere there's more than one seed vault worldwide. Any truth to this in your searches?

Also, I'm wanting to say I've also heard rumors of a DNA vault of some kind. I don't want to sound X-filish. But I could swear I've read this.

S&F
edit on 6/1/2011 by Klassified because: grammar police

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by silentthought38
My mother is Native Cherokee, and her mother before her taught me that one day I should go back to where our family once lived (In the foothills of the Appalachians) and take as many good people with me as I could.

Huh. I got that from my family, too, on both sides. And I'm one of those rare Navahopi's. Something about staying within four sacred mountains to remain safe from earth disasters. But I think that only applies to Natives, not just "good people" lol. My mom swears up and down that a warning like that doesn't exist, but I know I've heard it from family at some point when I was younger. My dad is definitely down with the prophecies, since he's a conspiracy lover at heart!

I found a link that explains!

Sorry about the off topic... Star and flag for the post! This is some chilling info!
PS- Maybe we should make a new topic about Native survival prophecy??

edit on 1-6-2011 by writtenimage because: Added a link!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

As an electrician after reading your post I can confirm that there is already some freaky crap going on. For example last week we had a freak lightning storm where streaks of lightning were seen bouncing across the ground on the field next to my house. This got really scary when my neighbours cow was hit with this and killed instantly but it got worse when 500 yards from that there was an almighty bang as a transformer blew up took out the power grid and another neighbours house was hit and burnt it to the ground, thankfully they got out in time.
I think we are in for a rough ride and our utility company spent a lot of money upgrading earthing to all poles and transformers but I know this is useless to a major CME or magnetic pulse from our sun which is only starting to awaken from her slumber.
Keep safe

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
hi i remember watching a video from major ed dames who we all know as the remote viewing guy who used to work in psy ops etc. I have personally looked into remote viewing and was astonished by the results after carrying out the training on the videos etc, so i really believe that there is something definate about the process and that it works, i remember in this video they were remote viewing a future Event, Now in this remote viewing they said that something had happened and that people were living underground and the start of this event was around the time that a nasa space shuttle had to return from its mission early due to said event and that is the start of it and i remember him saying that this was the not to distant future. now all the things in this thread and 2012 etc and planet x all may tie in with this remote viewing prediction i cant remember the exact link but i'm sure youtube will have something, it was years ago when i seen it but it all seems to be tying in and think something big is going to happen over the next year -18 months./

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Although it's an interesting cluster of information, some parts seem to be more reliable than others. I'm curious, why that 3 months-to-5 years time window? Thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I kind of scimmed through it, but I am going to finish reading it once I get home, but right now I have a few things to say.

Gliese 581 is 20.1 light years away. Even if it was Planet X, its no way it would cause any effect on Earth from that far away.

"There is govenment suppression on information about some asteroids (classified) and inbound objects."

Can you prove this? Yes, we all know NASA has lied in the past, and its no doubt that they aren't lying now, but again, you have to prove this kind of opinion.

As for number three, I'll have to ask you to just post the article so I can see that "NASA" is truly concerned about something hitting the sun. Has this been confirmed from NASA themselves?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
well it all seems a little weird. im not for the end of the world band wagon but i do have enough common sense to think about this logically. The e.m.p. is what i am most concerned about because of the fact that it is a huge possibility. Dawn of age of the innocent ones....the indigo children...=] (all my M.J.K. fans)

but what are the ways people can prepare for this?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbrain75

2. It is very likely that solar activity and electromagnetic interfacing between heavenly bodies will produce Electromagnetic Pulses (EMP) of enough magnitude to not only destroy the power grid, but to destroy most electric and electronic devices (unless properly shielded and may destroy them even if they are shielded).

zbrain, I never seen anything about EMPs being cause substantial damage, if any, to electronic circuits.

They affect the impedance of circuits, wires and fields so that they become disrupted of shut down, until being re-powered. They attack the flow of energy, and not the components, although some damages may result from this shutdown.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why don't you have the x-37b on your list in the OP? I'm sure its just a warhead, far too small to hold a man.

Side note... "x-37b vs elenin" finally comes up first when searching for "x-37b" in Google.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I love the Interstellar Fluff; I have been fascinated since I first heard about it years ago!

There was a moment in my past reading where I was presented with the thoughts that if this "Fluff" is moving towards us, and now bearing down on us, that we can simply look at those areas where it has been previously and see what it has caused. One thing that was noted in the material was that it had already passed Betelgeuse. It was speculated that the "Fluff" actually caused the Red Giant to begin its process of Super Nova!

Of course this was speculation, but the Fluff is not, and it is moving right across our Solar System. The Heliosphere is distorted (based on Voyager findings).

I also read a speculated report that because the "Fluff" is comprised of highly magnetized Helium that when it passes over our Sun (which burns Hydrogen at this stage), it will "snuff out" the candle, so to speak. A definite validation for me of how the Sun can "go out" for three days as some of our prophesies have foretold.

There is the greatest potential that we will alter our DNA by way of this experience! Fascinating!

I do appreciate the efforts of such wonders like the Interstellar Fluff and of course our very own Weedwacker! Both can get your hair in an upwhirl! Both will pass quickly soon enough!

Thanks OP!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If this is true, does anyone have any oppinion on when we'll be notified? I can't imagine that they would just let us be surprised. There would be complete anarchy and no one would trust the government ever again. As bad as everyone thinks the government is, they're nothing without the people's trust and I can't imagine they'd give up powere over us. So when do you think we can expect a notice?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
These threads remind me of the old guy in my hometown who used to walk up and down the streets wearing a sandwich board that read "THE END IS NIGH" !

That was almost 40 yrs ago ! I don't know how near he thought was near, but I'll take
another 40 yrs happily !

Don't panic
Keep Calm and Carry On

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I felt the same way upto certain extent about majority of your poitns but obviously do not have the time to compile and discuss them. You did a good job by doing so.

Even the multiple launches of X37B is probably a test at identifying asteroids and possibly destroying them before it hits earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join