It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is abortion illegal for men but not women?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

If women did not have the choice to abort or put the kid up for adoption, EXCLUSIVELY, I might tend to agree more with your conclusion.

EDIT to add: I still don't see how that absolves a woman of her responsibility to use protection though, or to insist that the man use protection.
edit on 6-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010
reply to post by CobraCommander

The laws are unequal purely because the biology in unequal. This is something you cannot change.
As I've said before, the government doesn't want to pay for your child so you can bleat as much as you like.
Think about the situation with your normal brain, instead of your crazy one.

Ahh the old "who ever has the vagina win's" argument. I am sure a few people in the South made the argument about biology justifying unequal treatment and unequal law's. Slavery is slavery no matter how you try to justify it.

And the fact that your fall back position is "someone needs to take care of women", because heaven forbid financial security ever becomes a factor in deciding custody, is very telling how chauvinistic you truly are.

Remember guy's

The laws are unequal purely because the biology in unequal

When women said they wanted equality, they exercised a "woman's prerogative" and changed their minds,deciding they wanted female supremacy instead.

Supremacist's will use any argument to justify their goal of keeping the targeted class down and enslaved.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

The laws are unequal purely because the biology in unequal. This is something you cannot change.
As I've said before, the government doesn't want to pay for your child so you can bleat as much as you like.
Think about the situation with your normal brain, instead of your crazy one.

Fine, then if the biology is unequal, then gender equality is an illusion, a myth perpetuated by insidious social engineering schemes. Thank you for agreeing with me that feminism is a sham.

This is really what its about here and it was designed this way to destroy the family. Indeed, the female sex of almost every known animal species on this planet is always the stronger. This is also the case in humanity where we see women outliving men on the average. If you take a lion for instance, it is her that hunts down the food to feed her young. The male lion is a safety net there to protect the pride. The roles simply cannot be reversed as a female lion would simply be outmatched by a male. Instinct is one thing, but we as humans act on intelligents rather than emotion (well most of us).

So what do we see in humanity? Basically the same thing until about the mid 60s. The male would generally be the one to bring in the money while the female would stay home and take care of the children and feed their family. The problem is, at that point, you only have generally the male of the species contributing to the workforce. Telling women that they dont need a man in their life forces them to also slave their life away for the self pride that is feminism. This is social conditioning and a prime example of this would be the show Mary Tyler Moore "You're going to make it after all" (even without a man and a family to support you).

So the idea here is lets destroy the family for profit. Why would we only want the male of the species working when we can lower wages while having double the production? Business wise it makes no sense. So you go from having one person being able to support his entire family on a single income to both adults working and not being able to make ends meat. The consequence of this is that you of course have the state, and only the state, available to raise your children. You do of course realise that school, when first established, was only created to teach children how to read so that they could read the bible correct? The irony here is that now all religion has been removed from public school. Its now nothing more than a conditioning program and later (in college), a money scam.

The founder of planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a known racist (trust me I dont throw the term around lightly). Her exact quote at one point was "colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated". Now please tell me you actually support this program and would advise our Government to actually continue funding it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting topic.
Well, actually, although the exact actions here are violent, brutal and wrong, it is TOTALLY unfair that a woman has the option to kill a fetus, but a man does not.
"He should have used protection" only works to a certain degree. Yes, there are some thoughtless men out there, but accidents can happen, and women can lie.
Also, the fact that men HAVE to pay child support is DISGUSTING. Women wish for equal rights, and seen as strong, independent and on the same level, except thet expect to to become weak, helpless and vulnerable again when it suits them. Now I am a woman, and I am a femminist AND a misogynist (Okay, I'm a misanthropist), but women can NOT expect to have the best of both worlds.

I was DISGUSTED when this woman the other day was talking in delight about HER precious car that her EX-husband pays for, and when asked why he pays for it, her answer is simply "Because he has to" in the most hideous and self-righteous matter possible.

It is revolting.

If a woman gets pregnant, it is her choice at the end of the day. However, if a guy does not want to be a father, and he does not want to have to pay child support, what's he going to to? I am not justifying this dude's actions at all, just pointing out the inequality in the system.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join