It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon was hit on 9/11 it wasn't staged.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

does anyone want to point out the jet?
what about here

this is what hit the pentagon

you people had better wake up!!

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
What are you talking about? The page you posted was for airspace, not interception. Had you done a little more research there you would have seen them for yourself a while ago.

You wanted the interception procedures. There they are in front of you.
What else do you need?

Dude, I know the procedures are on that website. I was just pointing out a page I found that has the word "Hijacking" on it. I've looked over the website. What do you do when a plane is hijacked? Well, I've read that already.

Mode 3/A.� Mode 3/A operation, also set at the control box, is available for military or civilian use. Mode 3/A military emergency replies consist of a combination of 4X and 7700 codes. Civilian emergency replies use just the 7700 code. A 7600 reply code, for both military and civilian use, indicates a failure in radio communications. A 7777 reply code is assigned to interceptors on active air defense missions. Any transponder sending replies to mode 3/A with codes of 7500, 7600, 7700, or 7777 will trigger an alarm at nearby FAA towers.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

According to the 9/11 Commission, �Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked [Flight 77] from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56.� For eight minutes and thirteen seconds, this primary radar data is not displayed to Indianapolis flight controllers. �The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar coverage where American 77 was flying.� [9/11 Commission Report, 6/17/04] Apparently, a radar tower in West Virginia doesn't have primary radar. [Washington Post 11/3/01]

Look, this is my interepreatation of it and I'm sticking. If you think I'm an idiot and I'm wrong than that's fine. It's your God given right to feel that way. IMO NORA and the FAA had more than enough time to scramble jet to intercept and many others in my city share my opinion.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anyone who wants to know what the normal procedure is for intercepting wayward aircrafts should look into the Payne Stewart incident a few years back. The pro golfer's lear went astray and within minutes he was surrounded by fighters, who followed him until his jet crashed.

The bottom line is this: Someone, most likely Cheney, ordered NORAD to stand down on the morning of 9-11 - while the Shrub was busy reading about goats.

By the way, Cool Hand, what exactly do you do for the Navy? Man the net?

Project DAISY?

ps.. I'm pretty sure it was a drone aircraft that went into the pentagon. I believe they re-routed the airliners out to sea where they were disposed of. The drones took their places and were directed by remote control into their targets.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Anyone who wants to know what the normal procedure is for intercepting wayward aircrafts should look into the Payne Stewart incident a few years back. The pro golfer's lear went astray and within minutes he was surrounded by fighters, who followed him until his jet crashed.

Thank you ECK. I was hoping someone would point that out. I now remember Michael C. Ruppert pointing that in his video "The Truth and Lies of 9/11" I think.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I remember that incident so clearly. The badguys forgot to scrub the lexus/nexus database of that story. Of course, it being so huge, they couldn't really do that, now, could they?

NORAD stood down on 9-11, no doubt about it.

I urge everyone to do a simple google search and check it out for yourselves. As Mulder sez: "The truth is out there."

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Does anyone want to point out the jet?
[edit on 8-8-2004 by Sauron]

Nope. I certainly can't. At least not from those photos. Here's something for those who think the FBI has the actual video of what really hit the Pentagon. I for one can't verify if this story is true but it makes the story interesting nonetheless.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Plus, oh wait! What do you suppose those two white collar men are doing on the Pentagon lawn? Are they picking debris up or placing it on the ground? Only one can speculate.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ya gotta love how those eeeevildoers picked the EXACT spot of the Pentagon to hit that JUST happened to be under construction.
What a cowinkydink!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ya gotta love how those eeeevildoers picked the EXACT spot of the Pentagon to hit that JUST happened to be under construction.
What a cowinkydink!

Yeah, no kidding. Did you know that the part of the Pentagon that was hit was wear they were testing the Anthrax or something to do with that Anthrax? I find that intriguing. That's what my friend tells me at least. I have to take her word for it. She's my friend. I wish I could verify her name but she wishes that I not do that at this time. Sorry. Anyways, you might not believe that but hey we're all here to debate this amazing conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sounds like a great way to destroy evidence.

Let's refer to your friend as Scully.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
My question has always been - do you think they (hmm, wonder whom I mean, heh) thought the towers would/would not or meant the towers to collaps?

I've heard about the demo-rigging in 7, but have not of the Twins.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's like someone pointed out the other day: It is quite odd that the two towers, hit by different aircrafts at different times, came down identically near simultaneously. Hmmm.... I have two words for you:

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

The buildings were packed with charges and the drones flown into the towers were packed with explosives. The airplanes slamming into the towers were merely a diversion.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

As usual, ECK proves he has no clue what he is talking about. Fortunately, and also as usual, he makes it very easy to prove him wrong.

As I have previously shown in another thread and referenced earlier in this one, ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), Payne Stewart�s Lear Jet was in the air for 2 hours and 57 minutes, and out of contact with ATC (Air Traffic Control) for 2 hours and 40 minutes before it crashed, giving plenty of time for a USAF F-16 test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base (AFB), Florida, to be vectored to intercept him.

The last time ATC had contact with the aircraft was at 0927:18 EDT. At 0933:38 EDT (6 minutes and 20 seconds after N47BA acknowledged the previous clearance), the controller instructed N47BA (Stewart�s Lear) to change radio frequencies and contact another Jacksonville ARTCC controller. The controller received no response from N47BA. The controller called the flight five more times over the next 4 1/2 minutes but received no response. About 0952 CDT, the Eglin F-16 was vectored to within 8 NM of N47BA. About 0954 CDT, at a range of 2,000 feet from the accident airplane and an altitude of about 46,400 feet, the test pilot made two radio calls to N47BA but did not receive a response. Check out the time stamp. 0952 CDT is 1052 EDT. That�s about an hour and 19 minutes from loss of radio contact to the vectoring of an F-16 ALREADY IN THE AIR to intercept. The Lear was intercepted twice again by Oklahoma and North Dakota guard F-16s, also already in the air on training missions, were vectored to intercept as Stewart�s plane continued north. At 1211:26 CDT, the NODAK 32 lead pilot reported, "the target is descending and he is doing multiple aileron rolls, looks like he's out of control...in a severe descent, request an emergency descent to follow target." The TULSA 13 pilot reported, "It's soon to impact the ground he is in a descending spiral." Impact followed shortly.

So, as you can see, the claim that Stewarts plane was �intercepted minutes after going off course are totally bogus. And where does this information come from? Why, directly from the NTSB�s official report on the incident. Here is the link. And oh, by the way, it actually says exactly what I have posted here�imagine that�.

www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I keep close tabs on the theories surrounding 9/11, and while I find some of it plausible, some of it just isn't; eg. how can an inexperienced pilot fly a massive 757 so low to the ground, on approach to the target? But still I've not formed an opinion one way or the other.

Yet there has been one burning question in my mind anyway, a credible answer to which I have not yet found; What happened to all of the passengers on Fl77's manifest?

There is one possible explanation out there, which talks of a diverted flight, and the mix up with one other along with a NASA link. Perhaps someone here has come across a credible explanation.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It's like someone pointed out the other day: It is quite odd that the two towers, hit by different aircrafts at different times, came down identically near simultaneously. Hmmm.... I have two words for you:

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

The buildings were packed with charges and the drones flown into the towers were packed with explosives. The airplanes slamming into the towers were merely a diversion.

Good one there.

You'll have to excuse me at times, med issues make memory of many facts quite an ontaking.
Just know, I am X-Files/conspiracy end of the spectrum.

Another thought I have is, "if" the Twins' jets were in fact siezed by terrorists (I just don't see much being raised about those "terrorists" being the gov), then why not fly also an actual jet into the Pentagon? (which I, in no way, believe happened).

Thanx

Misfit

Edit = posted to slow, lol, added whom I was replying to

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

As usual, ECK proves he has no clue what he is talking about. Fortunately, and also as usual, he makes it very easy to prove him wrong.

Whatever makes ya feel better, AffirmativeDistraction.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Whatever makes ya feel better, AffirmativeDistraction.

Hey, you keep setting them up, I'll keep knocking them down....

You just make it so easy some times!!!!!

LL1

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Take a look at the black burns on the each side of the hole:

Theses wings could not cause this, no amount of fuel like that to cause such burns on impact:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Something else I have not, at least ran across, seen being raised.

About the roof, what is with the bulging roof, in the shape of a U (base being at outside wall).

Two pics here
www.asile.org...

Explosions gone awry?
Timing off in det-cord?
Was it all meant to go, but did not?
Were those supposed to be the "path of the turbines"?
Yadda yadda, lol

Thanx

Misfit

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Anybody watch the discovery channel last night on extreme surgeries.

The one patient worked at the pentagon the day it was hit, she was burned, her face was deformed, and she couldn't use her hands, they were wrapped up like she had little mittens on. But it was because they were burned so badly, she now can't use her finger's she picks things up with her wrists, her whole bottom part of her face is a wreck, her lip is turned out, it was really sad.

I say this because I wasn't sure if the pentagon attack was staged before, and now after seeing those few people on the extreme surgery last night it broke my heart, these people will never be the same again, they won't be able to use the extremities they once could before. Sad...

Edit: wanted blue blinky light beside the headline...

[edit on 5-8-2004 by TrueLies]

I think what is just as sad is people realizing this now years after the event. Equally as pathetic is the fact that people think everything was staged....demo charges/drones etc... How do you go about life completely oblivious to reality? I dont understand how it can be done but we certainly have proof here.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Darn, AR beat me to this one. Didn't I already give you all this information in the past?

Oh wait, that's right. Peole like you and mulder refuse to believe information that does not prove you wrong. Deny ignorance, not seek it out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join