It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon was hit on 9/11 it wasn't staged.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
I guess you're not a pilot because I have a good friend who's in the US Navy Reserve and is a flight nurse and she told me, and I agree with her that

"You wouldn't say out loud that you're being hijacked to other planes in the area to cause mass histeria and uneeded diversion of air traffic."

Lt. Miller
USNR
NC & Flight Nurse

A flight nurse is not a qualified pilot, so I fail to see why we should take her word on the issue. Her concern is with patients, not squawking IFF codes.

BTW the aircraft do not announce they are being hijacked. They simply set their transpoder to transmit the appropriate code. The ATC gets an immediate visual and audible signal and then calls the aircraft to confirm the code that they are sqwuaking.

The code would not cause mass hysteria to other pilots, as they know what it means and what will occur. Aircraft will be diverted away from the aircraft sqwauking the code and then the interceptors would be vectored in.

Keep on trying though.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I guess you're not a pilot because I have a good friend who's in the US Navy Reserve and is a flight nurse and she told me, and I agree with her that

"You wouldn't say out loud that you're being hijacked to other planes in the area to cause mass histeria and uneeded diversion of air traffic."

Lt. Miller
USNR
NC & Flight Nurse

Your flight nurse friend is about as clueless as you are. Cool hand is correct as far as the squawk code previously mentioned, although what I was referring to is the fact that there are other methods of informing ATC that an aircraft is being hijacked that are not public knowledge, for both in the air and on the ground notification. The reason for this is that aircrews need a way to make such notification in a way that the hijackers will not be aware of what they are doing.

However, this still does not mitigate the fact that you are making unsubstantiated claims about when and how aircraft are "intercepted" in US airspace. Not only are you totally incorrect, but you can't come up with a link to anything remotely resembling proof. The smoke and mirror job you have attempted to do doesn't even come close. Your two links are irrelevant as they make no mention of your claims, and I'm sorry, but I have hauled Aeromedical Evac teams all over the world, and they know absolutely NOTHING about flight rules and regulations. They do their job with the patients; I do mine with my aircraft. I don't tell them how to revive a patient as I wouldn't know how, just as I wouldn't listen to them if they tried to tell me about aircraft operations.....

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You two are so clueless it's funny. First of all I have already shown you the FAA's OFFICIAL website and sourced a piece of it showing the proof. You two have shown me nothing except your opinion. Show me any proof and then we'll debate it. Until then I will debate this no further.

Secondly, my friend has flown F-14's, Blackhaws, and C-130's. I have actually seen her flown in person. So don't tell me we're clueless. You're just afraid to speak the truth.

Still don't believe me? Call the FAA or the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You two are so clueless it's funny. First of all I have already shown you the FAA's OFFICIAL website and sourced a piece of it showing the proof. You two have shown me nothing except your opinion. Show me any proof and then we'll debate it. Until then I will debate this no further.

What proof have you shown? The difference between airspaces and some other garbage. You have yet to show us any proof to back up what you say about your knowledge of intercept procedures.

Secondly, my friend has flown F-14's, Blackhaws, and C-130's. I have actually seen her flown in person. So don't tell me we're clueless. You're just afraid to speak the truth.

Wrong, you friend has flown IN them. She is not a pilot nor does she have the knowledge of one. Try using a better source. Ask your friend to explain what a mode 4C is.

Still don't believe me? Call the FAA or the Pentagon.

And ask what?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I know she didn't fly in all three aircraft mr.mulder. I know this because blackhawks aren't even in the Navy. Also out of all of those the F-14 is the only interceptor. I doubt she ever rode in one, and even if she did F-14s don't have in flight movies that tell you all this info. And the only people qualified to fly F-14s are the Navys best pilots. They have to go through elite Top Gun training and beat the other kids in their class.

Mr. Mulder, I know your trying to deny ignorance but your not helping by attempting to cram a conspiricy down our throuts. The site motto is Deny Ignorance, not shove it down our throats.

[edit on 8/6/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I know she didn't fly in all three aircraft mr.mulder. I know this because blackhawks aren't even in the Navy. Also out of all of those the F-14 is the only interceptor. I doubt she ever rode in one, and even if she did F-14s don't have in flight movies that tell you all this info. And the only people qualified to fly F-14s are the Navys best pilots. They have to go through elite Top Gun training and beat the other kids in their class.

[edit on 8/6/2004 by cyberdude78]

Actually Cyberdude, I've seen her in the pilots seat of a Blackhawk in the air. I've also seen her in the pilots seat of a C-130. I'm sorry if you don't beleive me but it's true. I swear I'm not lying to you.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
All right I can definatly believe you on the C-130. But seeing as its the Navy Reserve I'll take your word that they have them. I'm still skeptic though. But I know there probably wasn't an F-14 involved.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Actually Cyberdude, I've seen her in the pilots seat of a Blackhawk in the air. I've also seen her in the pilots seat of a C-130. I'm sorry if you don't beleive me but it's true. I swear I'm not lying to you.

Where were you if you could see here in the pilots seat of a C-130 or a blackhawk?

Non-pilots are not allowed to sit in the seats during flight ops. That is a major safety violation and no pilot would risk his or her wings to let someone sit in the seat. If you did witness this we need all of the infomation immediately so that this can be reported.

Where is your friend stationed at now? A check of all LT Millers in the US Navy shows only one female nurse. I want to confirm your information.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Where were you if you could see here in the pilots seat of a C-130 or a blackhawk?

Non-pilots are not allowed to sit in the seats during flight ops. That is a major safety violation and no pilot would risk his or her wings to let someone sit in the seat. If you did witness this we need all of the infomation immediately so that this can be reported.

Where is your friend stationed at now? A check of all LT Millers in the US Navy shows only one female nurse. I want to confirm your information.

I never said I sat in the co-pilots seat of the aircraft. I know you're not allowed to do that. You can sit behind because I know there's an extra seat back there. Furthermore, I saw all of this from the Tarmac. I saw her get into the aircraft and take off with it. It seems you're trying to make awhole lot out of nothing.

I would like to ask the administrator to close this thread since this is getting way off topic. This is obviously never going to end no matter how much proof I present. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why end the thread when we can all just get back on topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I wish we would but some people just don't care to.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I never said I sat in the co-pilots seat of the aircraft. I know you're not allowed to do that. You can sit behind because I know there's an extra seat back there. Furthermore, I saw all of this from the Tarmac. I saw her get into the aircraft and take off with it. It seems you're trying to make awhole lot out of nothing.

That extra seat is for a flight engineer or instructor pilot. There is no way that you are going to convince me that a flight nurse needs to be in the flight deck for any reason.

Once again we need more information on this becuase your "friend" has participated in an illiegal action.

I would like to ask the administrator to close this thread since this is getting way off topic. This is obviously never going to end no matter how much proof I present. Thank you.

What proof have you presented? A whole bunch of heresay and nonsense. You have not answered any of my questions, and now you want to close the thread?

Why don't you just admit defeat or cough up some answers.

Is you friend still even in the Reserves? I have checked that entire database for a reservist with a last name Miller who is female and attached to a medical command and I have not found a thing. Can you give me a first name, or initial?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
HA! I just caught you in a BIG lie!

First yous say

A check of all LT Millers in the US Navy shows only one female nurse.

Then you say:

I have checked that entire database for a reservist with a last name Miller who is female and attached to a medical command and I have not found a thing.

So I know you're lying. Futhermore, you can't go through any personal service record of Top Secret military clearance of any Lt. with this statis. The government would hunt you down and arrest you. It's illegal. This conversation is over.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yup, stay on topic please.
TYVM.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Prove your ascertations. I have asked you to do so several times, and you have not done so.

You posted one link to the FAA site that only defines class A through D airspace. It didn't mention one thing about the interception of any civil aircraft that goes off course, as you claimed was POLICY!

Your next attempt explained the ATC reaction to transponder code 7500. Again, nothing about interception of aircraft that simply go off course.

You then gave us the "undisputable source" of your "friend" the "flight nurse". Sorry, no dice.

Oh, and by the way, my MDS for the last 20 plus years? The C-130. If she has pictures of herself sitting in the seat, it's on the ground. I don't even allow med crew access to my flight deck, period. Even if she somehow got someone to let her in the seat long enough for a picture, it doesn't mean she knows diddly about aircrew operations. As a matter of fact, if she exists and actually DID give you this information, it proves she knows nothing at all about the topic.

So, instead of begging for the thread to be closed because you are incapable of proving your claims in the thread where YOU made the statements in the third post that are now being addressed, perhaps you should either post positive evidence that what you say is correct, or admit that you were speaking out of turn and are incorrect. Simply saying that you have shown proof, especially when you haven't, isn't good enough....

Your reply is?????

Oh, and a little post script here...even Flight Surgeons don't actually fly the aircraft. Ever. They get hours as passengers to keep their flight pay, but they never, NEVER, fly the aircraft. What makes you think a flight NURSE would? You have begun a line of inconsistencies that you can't extricate yourself from this time. The untruth's you have posted have been done in by the facts.....

[edit on 6-8-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So I know you're lying. Futhermore, you can't go through any personal service record of Top Secret military clearance of any Lt. with this statis. The government would hunt you down and arrest you. It's illegal. This conversation is over.

I'll tell you what, mulder...I'm sitting here in my office at my military computer typing this right now. Why don't you tell me what unit your "friend" is with, or just what base she is at, and I will reach over, pick up my DSN phone and call the base locator at her installation. Then we can have a nice chat about Aircrew Operations, eh????

Or perhaps I'll just go into my email Global Address book and do a search for Lt Miller's with female first names on Naval bases or NAS'...is she an Lt or a JG????

Betting I don't get any type of positive reply to THIS one....

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This conversation has been terminated.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This conversation has been terminated.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by mrmulder]

TRANSLATION: I apologize for making untrue, unsubstantiated, reckless statements that I have no way of backing up as the evidence does not exist. I got myself in too deep speaking out of turn with persons highly knowledgeable in the subject, and I give up trying to misdirect everyone with smoke and mirrors.

...Ok, I'll take that as an apology....just wondering what she edited out!!!

*Parody...not to be taken seriously...unless you fell you must...*

[edit on 6-8-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The U.S. Military had known about the attacks being planned, and I believe they knew something somewhat vague about how, when, and where. However, they could not communicate with other parts of the military. Why? Because of communication failures! But this wasn't Bush's fault, this was Clinton's fault. That's right - The Clinton Administration let the communication's department fall into disarray, and that is why we could not stop 9/11. It was a DEMOCRAT's fault, NOT a REPUBLICAN!

Note: I would like to note that I will be voting for Kerry in the upcoming election, and I am a pro-Kerry/anti-Bush Democrat.

-wD

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
The U.S. Military had known about the attacks being planned, and I believe they knew something somewhat vague about how, when, and where. However, they could not communicate with other parts of the military. Why? Because of communication failures! But this wasn't Bush's fault, this was Clinton's fault. That's right - The Clinton Administration let the communication's department fall into disarray, and that is why we could not stop 9/11. It was a DEMOCRAT's fault, NOT a REPUBLICAN!

-wD

Soooo....which "part" of the military knew beforehand, which "part" couldn't they communicate to and why, and just what is the "communications department" you refer to????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join