It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have some questions up for debate/discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
New to the site here! Been following posts/threads on here for awhile so I felt I had to join and discuss some things that have been on my mind regarding ET/UFO/Aliens

Ok SO:
Many sources have stated tough times are ahead which luck will be needed to get through. Having to do with said topic above, is there anyone who can give their best reasoning/thinking behind what kind of "DNA Change" will be amongst us (in terms of symptoms/affects..etc)? Now i know its a subject under debate with no real proof as I am aware, but I mean there must be someone with some kind of idea i hope? I find it interesting, honestly and would love to talk about it with great minds who aren't here to BS or waste time.

"Victor"...real interesting topic I can not find enough info on, he mus'tve really succeeded at hiding himself. But seriously I would like to know or get an idea as to why people don't bring this man up (if possible) enough in video interviews? I thought his interviews were interesting and I personally though I sensed SOME truth to what he had to say. I think his leaked video is quite cool and interesting, I believe it is still to be debunked? UFOlogists dont really bring up his claims to others (when i say this i mean project camelot interviews with highly regarded figures, and a few others i have seen)

The UFO Disclosure project..Does anyone know if any progress has been made with this? They made a hell of a case and I was wondering if anyone took had the B@lls to take it up or any of these officials actually did confess while under oath to congress?

I would like to get others' opinions on the talks of Dan Burisch, Bob Dean, Henry Deacon etc.. I like to read up on these characters but like I said, some outside insight might fuel other thoughts.

I have more questions, these being the ones buggin me for awhile.

So PLEASE!!?!..

If you have a second read through em and Id like to chat about it!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure who or what to believe in the way of DNA changes, but I've been looking at a video you might want to see.

DNA Coding

There's a few older threads on this here at ATS as well; the search function will turn them up for you...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My opinion... "disclosure" is a joke and will never happen in the manner that those who perpetuate this joke advertise. I've heard so many dates being offered over the last year or so saying that an official announcement was to be made that would admit to the existence of extraterrestrials (or that they are going to make themselves present, etc.), but yet have not heard of anything official. Why? Most likely because it was a lie in the pursuit of money (the same figureheads perpetuating the disclosure myth also would offer thousand dollar courses that would teach someone how to contact aliens, but again these came up as bunk too... please don't ask for proof, I'm way too lazy for that and am replying because you said you were willing to chat, not in the quest for proof). Listening to a lot of the nonsense presented by Project Camelot sounds like a good sci-fi story, but I think is no more than that. I've been interested in UFOs/aliens/etc. for almost 2 decades now and do not see anymore information than back in the day (if anything, the information back then held more credibility than now)

"Victor"... as much as his interviews feel real, so does the deluded crackhead downtown telling me of his encounters with the devil in a dumpster. Honestly, his video could be real and it could as equally be a fake. And really, which of those two options is the most likely to be true? I would have to admit that it is more likely that it was fake.

Let's have a look at the idea that these topics are disinformation because it is always overlooked and is most likely more prominent than real conspiracies. Disinformation is usually delivered in a believable form that is close to truth, but misleading enough to steer the majority of people clear of the truth while discrediting the people on the quest for truth. Would this not apply in both of the above cases?

Don't get me wrong, I am a strong believer in extra-terrestrial/extra-dimensional beings, but I think that we are as far from the truth as we were when I started looking into this topic 20 years ago.

So now you have my opinion... what is yours?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

I simply do not know what I believe in this subject. It has intrigued me for a long time but I had not been so gung-ho on it since recently.

I have really been looking further into this since about a month and a half ago I was driving around some open farm road with a joint, and saw some unusual action in the sky (the joint did not make me hallucinate whatsoever ie.. have some experience under my belt) I still say that because thats what brought me to the farm crops/isolated area in town where I could have some peace.

I believe that there are plenty of people out there to provide disinformation, i totally agree with that and makes my suspicions that much harder to pinpoint.

I truly hope the people can learn actual truth on the matter, the WHOLE truth. I just get the feeling that material presented contains some truth but more fabrication to entice potential buyers and things of that nature.

Just read up on a man called Mr X who worked in an archive, I would hope that everything he said is true. As it is somewhat where my beliefs are i guess??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

so what did you see in the sky?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

As I was driving down this small backroad (one lane each way,few street lights) I noticed night sky was rather clear and suddenly two objects stuck out to me. I at first thought they were stars for just a moment, before noticing how bright these objects were (and how they moved), stuck out more than anything else in the sky. I mean these things were bright compared to how far way and how high I was perceiving all of this, just immediately struck me as odd.(since then i have yet to see anything as bright as these were)

There were 2. They were bright/glowing orange. I don't know if it was the distance between me and it, causing this, but they resembled an orb. The best way to describe it, which may be bit of an oxymoron, but I told someone it resembled the brightness of standing several feet away looking upward at a street light, just much much further and higher up, but still giving off that kind of glow.

I perceived them to be relatively high in the atmosphere, I would guess around altitude of which an airplane would fly. BUT I noticed something just unusual about them.. Now ill try and illustrate what I saw.

When I first noticed these, there was one to my left higher up, and one to my right which was lower. (they kind of looked like they were alongside each other just separated by distance)

O

O (when i preview this post it snaps what im using to illustrate to the margin, so if you could move this O over to the middle of the sentence above)

Kind of like that, I was slightly bending my neck down to see better out my windshield. Driving very very slow at this point (throughout all of it really)

I noticed them to be moving away from me, yet the size or them didn't really seem to fade all that much (they weren't getting any larger either)
Now I am noticing how fast they are moving. Slightly moving in a direction towards my left. The one on the right is what is odd, it is moving higher up towards the object on the left, FAST.

After a brief moment, the one on my right closes in on the distance, crosses over and becomes what is now the flying object on my left.

At this point they are pretty leveled with each other

O O (this one should be moved/spaced over as well to nearly halfway middle of sentence above)

and after a few moments each one suddenly split apart each taking a hard left and right. The one on the left seemed to split off and head more straight, as the one on the right split and started making somewhat of a circular motion around the area, before I could no longer see it due to my SUV roof.

I admit when I noticed these, I just knew it wasn't normal. I became kind of scared? I dont know if scared is the right word, a weird feeling came over me like a slight panic (not the THC). I was totally alone on this road, no phone, and it just was not right.

Throughout all of this while they were moving the orb like structue did not change and the brightness did not fade or grow brighter, aside from the object that flew to the left seemed to go off the in the distance rather quick.

ALSO
the next day or 2 after, there is an article of a string of lights above Lake Shore Drive, which was quickly said to be sky lanterns for some promotion. I do not live near the lake. The area I was in was Shorewood/Plainfield which is a little over an hour south of Chicago and these objects were moving rather fast.

So thats that, hard to explain really but I just felt creeped out. I wish i had the balls to pull over and observe. If it were to happen again I think I would.

Sorry for the long reply!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
I'm not sure who or what to believe in the way of DNA changes, but I've been looking at a video you might want to see.

DNA Coding

There's a few older threads on this here at ATS as well; the search function will turn them up for you...

......Really? Are we down to this now?

Ahem.

DNA and the "amino acids" it codes for is not actively changing with your emotions. DNA is what you inherit from your parents, their parents, etc. It is not a self-altering experience, not an interactive program, not a mutating heap of genetic material that "switches" on or off. A living organism's DNA is the same when it dies as it was when it was born. It isn't something that just changes mid-stream like a Transformer. There is not going to be any spontaneous DNA alteration going on, in one person or seven billion people, ever. DNA changes slowly, over many generations. Rapid mutation that happens during a person's lifetime causes cancer approximately 100% more often than it causes enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

Ha... yeah, those "O"s didn't do anything to better explain things, but I got the gist of it. I've never seen anything that I've been fully sure of being a UFO so I'm jealous! Especially while blazing one out in the country...!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

If you read my first sentence, you would also know that I don't have any set beliefs on this subject. I am however very open-minded, and will investigate just about anything. Currently I'm researching a topic which I think will stir up a few people, but hey, that's what we're here for. Thanks for your input, and I'll look forward to hearing from you in other threads. Stay safe...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

What is this topic you speak of?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWhaler
The UFO Disclosure project..Does anyone know if any progress has been made with this? They made a hell of a case and I was wondering if anyone took had the B@lls to take it up or any of these officials actually did confess while under oath to congress?

Anything publicly said in congress is subject to being in the interests of "national security." There is a mass media blackout of the best UFO witness testimony for "national security reasons." The fringe media have reported lots of stuff but are not considered credible. Project Camelot and The Disclosure Project have aired lots of material. There are many books detailing evidence. However massive campaigns to discredit important witnesses have lead many to doubt said testimony.

This site is one of the places where this has happened. Some of the witnesses were probably deliberately planted to be easy to discredit making the task easier.

You will have to do some research for yourself to see what to believe. Despite the proclamations of many members on here, there is a lot of evidence that we have been visited by extradimensional, extraterrestrial and/or time-travelling intelligences.

Disclosure appears unlikely at the moment. There are many reasons for this some of which are discussed in Zorgon's thread There will be no Disclosure. I think that TPTB just may think disclosure is just way too risky. Remember too that many officials do not know the truth themselves and are not in a position to make the decision.

top topics

join