It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fulford | Saudi Arabia invasion set for summer, BIS to be nuked, Chaos continues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow, the zionist khazarian must be really desperate to maintain its hold onto power. They should realize that their greed for power and control of mankind can not be continuous because nature will only take so much before it forces change on society to change how society chooses to live. They should just learn to give up their power and live freely as a human being.

A Western military invasion of Saudi Arabia’s oil-fields is scheduled for this summer,
according to CIA and MI6 sources. The aim of this invasion will be to try to grab
control of the world’s oil supplies and simultaneously provoke Pakistan and then
China into starting a World War, the sources say.

Meanwhile, Western intelligence officials say that “Al-Qaeda” is planning to hit the
headquarters of the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland with a
Nuclear weapon on or around June 1st, citing a top “Al Qaeda” official as his source.
The leaks of these and other dramatic “planned events,” are probably posturing in
preparation for the announcement of the new financial system.

However, the Saudi Invasion plan has been corroborated by a broad variety of
sources within the BIS, the Rothschild family and the agency sources mentioned
above, making it a high probability event. This move is an attempt by the money
printing side of the leading Khazarian families to maintain control over the financial
system of the West by seizing the world’s key oil resources. They know Pakistan has
promised to protect Saudi Arabia and China Pakistan so clearly they are hoping this
move will finally set off World War 3 and their long sought “end-times” battle
between “Gog” and “Magog.” Such a war would stave off their imminent bankruptcy
and loss of power.

For more at: truth11.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Facepalm.

Benjamin Fulford? Really?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Lmao
So many people claim crazy things to happen in this year but the only one I look forward
to is the end of mayan calander lol.
World war 3 has already started and I disbelief the saudi arabia will ever be attacked
since it's the "holy ground" as it would ingite over 1 billion muslims meaning
lots of suicide bombers!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
well then that bomb should be going off any second now, oh wait it didnt. man people will always come up with BS like this.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'll believe it when it happens.

Till then it's just a BS rumour/prediction that never comes true.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i believe china or russia will start ww3, but the u.s. will suffer a huge natural disaster, and not be a real player.

i don't give this a very high chance of happening.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Actually that makes sense. Yes, the OP is far-fetched to say the least....

BUT....if TPTB wanted an all-out ME inferno what would they do?

Bomb Mecca.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Haha ..i must admit Ben is always fun to read ..but this should be in joke forums

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Also from the linked article...

There are 4 rogue nuclear devices which were removed from the Kursk Submarine back in 2000... So, one of the 4 devices was already detonated and caused the Japanese Earthquake. 3 remain. My information is that one (or more ) will be detonated on June 1st, blamed on Al Qaeda in an effort by the Satan worshiping Obama Administration to start WW3.

Sorry, OP. I'm just finding the entire theory a little hard to accept. And, why would the author go to trouble of providing everyone with the address (including the postal code) of the individual who supposedly has the information about the nuke?

Firstly regarding the nuclear device which will be detonated imminently. The best lead we have is that an individual called Bob Swan can provide information leading to its discovery.

Our best information is that Bob Swan can be found at the following location :Flat 1, 2 The Mount. St. Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN38OHR, England.

Bob Swan probably stole his girlfriend.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

I know. And it's been getting worse. Or am I just noticing in my old age?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1eca1619752.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Here's a thought:

Instead of wasting time posting a "Benjamin Fulford Prediction" (patent pending) each time a new one pops out, why not make the effort to examine all the old, FAILED "predictions" from this....errm.....bloke??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have yet to see one of BJ's predictions come true, I'm afraid.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Come on, this is a stretch. I repect the opinion of the author, but come on. Occam's Razor??? This is pretty extreme.
Occam's Razor
I know, I know wikipedia.....

But to the topic....

edit on 31-5-2011 by NoRemorse762 because: I'm a D-bag who can't post pics.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
so when this doesn't happen, do we get an apology, or an admission he was just trying to jack up his page views count ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so when this doesn't happen, do we get an apology, or an admission he was just trying to jack up his page views count ?

Not sure if we'll ever get an apology, but you can find out more information here:

I predict that there will be at least two major earthquakes in the next 10-100 years. Prove me wrong.

top topics

join