It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harley guy..maybe it aint Riggle after all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

After watching a video on youtube i came across this by accident. I ran an ATS. Search but this guys name doesnt show up. Its an actor named Mark Adrian Humphreys. Gives Rob Riggle a damn fine run for his money as Harley guy. He even went as far as to apply for the copyright to stop Fox using it. Which doesnt make sense if it isnt him??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Unless you're using police facial recognition software or something (which is also possible down the road), I'd avoid having to go through so many different accusations. Imo chances are the Harley Guy would not be someone who is well-known for obvious reasons, though I do agree what he said seemed extremely scripted and there were two obvious "MIB" guys standing around him during that interview.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What makes you think that an actor was hired to begin with? To what purpose? In the clip we see the claim, "actor to pose as false whitness", what would anyone give that idea?
edit on 31-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Nothing makes me think anything about the guy except that what he said sounded bogus as hell as far as him being some Joe Schmoe describing what he saw. And the SS-looking guys in black standing around him are suspicious too. That's pretty much my whole interpretation of the subject.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I looked it up. Apparently the guy they interview is Mark Walsh a freelancer at Fox News, which is more probable. It could be part of some plot, but its equally likely that fox wanted a quality interview instead of helpless stammering into the camera and got one of their guys to pose as whitness to the event, which they probably were.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If it was Riggle or joe schmoe nobody knows for sure..but this guy Humhreys is claiming copyright on foxs tape..if it ainy Humphreys why claim the copyright??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It was never Riggle. After the evidence was pointing that it was Humphrey, the shills came out and started saying the Harley Guy was anybody but Humphrey.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Even if it was him on the tape, does he have a leg to stand on to claim copyright, just because he was in the interview?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Everyone that every news organization interviewed via phone that day was a correspondent for said news agency.

Add that with the amount of 'actors' that were interviewed on the streets...and you got........................................................................................................
More coincidences.

new topics

top topics

join