It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Namaste from India.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Namaste from India!

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this site for a few months now, but finally decide to join in and DENY IGNORANCE. This site has taught me more about everything than i can imagine. Thank you for everything so far and looking forward to much more in the future. Cheers

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rikin4546

Hey Namaste! How are you doing?
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Its always great to have another member from elsewhere in the world. One of the things I personally love about ATS is that you get a pretty global view here, since we have members everywhere.

I look forward to your contributions.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hello
welcome to ATS.

So what topics brought you here? What are your interests on here?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hey now rikin...

Good to see you pulled the trigger...speaking of proverbial triggers, keep an open mind while perusing this site or your time will be wasted here.

Enjoy and have fun...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
LOL. My name is Rikin by the way, Namaste is the traditional way of greeting for us in India. The first time i was on this site was when i bumped into the 9/11 conspiracy and have been hooked ever since. No other site which i have come across in the past has had such in-depth detail about so many things.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikin4546
LOL. My name is Rikin by the way, Namaste is the traditional way of greeting for us in India. The first time i was on this site was when i bumped into the 9/11 conspiracy and have been hooked ever since. No other site which i have come across in the past has had such in-depth detail about so many things.

Apologies. I have a very limited knowledge of anything outside my sphere of reference.
Welcome Rikin! Cheers and all the best to you. Looking forward to your posts.

A flag for my mistake. Maybe this will be your first good luck flag!
edit on 31-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Rikin! I hope you find this place as enjoyable as I do. Just remember to keep your BS filter on at all times. See you on the boards. Namaste, friend...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Very nice to have you here
i am sure you will enjoy your stay please contact me if you need any help 9109974711222 .

top topics

join