It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin's little friend Comet Honda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So there are 1,000 different threads on Elenin but I haven't seen a single mention of Comet Honda which will be passing by Earth at .077 AU, very near Earth. Also it will be passing very close to Elenin when it gets to the inner solar system, so I think regardless of Elenin's magnetic affect on Earth that there may be debris from one of these or even debris from a possible collision of these two that could be a threat to us. I am not fear mongering, I am trying to show as many possibilities to the reasoning behind the end of the Mayan calender and other prophecies that I can. I have been visiting all of the Elenin websites that I can and I've found very few that weren't calling for the end of the world or any other opinion-based info. This site ( elenin.org... ) seems to have a good explanation as to why Elenin is going to bring the Mayan "End of Days" to fruition. The last paragraph under the "Elenin and the Maya" heading has some info. that I have not heard before but info. that I was guessing would have an effect on the actual date for the Mayans end of the calender. I have also theorized that the end of the Mayan calender was not meant to be the end of the Human race but the beginning of the end, with some humans able to survive the catastrophe but not long after the Earth would be uninhabitable for humans and thus the end of us.
One of my theories about the passing of Elenin I have gathered from some of the better sites and resources I have found, which is that with the passing of Elenin ( either between us and the Sun or soon after when it passes through our orbit ) that, if this is a Brown Dwarf, we will succumb to it's gravity and it will drag us out of orbit sending us who knows where...the Sun, deep space, orbiting Elenin as it leaves our solar system...I don't know, hopefully it would be the other side of that "coin" and the Human Race will be changed for the better by the passing of Elenin. Again, I am not fear mongering but I simply found a website with some useful info. that should be read by as many people as possible.

Yeah, I know, with a website named directly after the comet it's like a big target for TPTB to put up some mis-info. but the numbers don't lie.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Uhhh.... agenda much?

Just wondering why you would repost the same thread under a new title.

join