It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker first time poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
HI all,

I have something in my brain for a while now and cant get it out. It relates to teh Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory episode with the FEMA camps and Alex Jones. For those who have seen it you will recall teh eerie scene where they show the caged facility and kids playing on the play ground. This has been etched in my mind for a while now and I cant stop thinking "who are those people?"

my initial response was probably illegal border jumpers awaiting to go back to mexico. but then i wondered why i assumeed they were mexican? are these people kidnapped and captured by the gov't? for experiments? brainwashing? are they creating CIA agents and FBI personel?

I dont want to get into a birther debate but could someone like Obama who has a blurry past actually be form one of these camps conditioned and taught to think a certain way?

Are these people missing children that have been taken from their families?

i have too many questions and i'm not sure what the answers are, if they are even available?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello there

Welcome to the strangest place on the web.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You have come to the right place sounds like you have a lot of questions and that's a good thing. Question everything you read until you can verify it for yourself. Welcome aboard the crazy train and beware the koolaid it is spiked with the vodka of deception.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
You have come to the right place sounds like you have a lot of questions and that's a good thing. Question everything you read until you can verify it for yourself. Welcome aboard the crazy train and beware the koolaid it is spiked with the vodka of deception.

interesting advice...does that mean we should question,,all news reports we can't verify ourselves..every history text book?
Every Holy Book?

interesting...

Welcome to the new member , you will find lots of conflicting ideas here..much of the better stuff,concerning what you are talking about is in the older threads..use the search button to find threads on FEMA,and sort through them to find answers to your questions.

Good Luck ,and hope you find what you are looking for....and remember to not let certain attitudes get under your skin, though it is very difficult at times. (for me anyhow)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

That's exactly right multiple sources are a good thing, and damn right you should question every history book.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

I wasn't disagreeing with you totally,because I agree we have been lied to over and over.

But its getting to the point, that I can't believe anything?...how can I believe multiple sources..if I am not a first hand eye witness,as well?

I do get your point...its just frustrating....to never really know what the real truth is.

new topics

top topics

join