It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harold Camping: Corpses Will Emerge from Graves on Oct. 21 Doomsday.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What about the people who have had their ashes spread at sea? Will my dad be reconstituted? What about bin laden?

But yeah, I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse.....

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here is wisdom for all whom subscribe to a belief the world will ever end...

When the rapture takes place the world never ends, it is renewed by fire... I would also like to point out that the Holy Spirit is symbolized by fire, when the Holy Spirit seals the Earth the Lion shall lay down with the lamb. Just as was in the Garden of Eden, Peace will once again rule absolutely. Whats more after the rapture Jesus takes his place on Earth... Now how could this be if the world ends? The curtain of the sky will be removed there will be a new Heaven and Earth it is a TRANSFORMATION, and an end only to evil and suffering...

And for everybody talking about when the graves give up the dead, you know the mental midgets who say it will be zombies... Well long long ago a prophet told the truth on this... If you were dead and resurected on that day you will then be the Ultimate you... Your body will still be you only perfected and indestructable, I will look upon the Lord with mine own eyes, and not a hair on my head will be left uncounted. If I died bald even my hair will be restored in full...

God is Good...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just ignore this guy, really.

2nd

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
were not gonna be fighting zombies, silly its gonna be skeletons so what we need are maces, bats, rams and cars

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i predict that humanity is so narcissistic that we will never be truly enlightened by the falsifications of religion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A definition of insanity is: Doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results. Lol.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur
were not gonna be fighting zombies, silly its gonna be skeletons so what we need are maces, bats, rams and cars

Skeletons can't walk, silly!

edit on 31-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
this guy needs to stop, he needs to try to make rapture happen, is not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It might be "the boy who cried wolf" thing and it might be deliberate.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In addition to being a hateful nut job, he has since his first failed prediction become increasingly blameful, hateful and macabre. For he so hated the earth he fantasized and wished for horrible and gruesome ends to not just the lives of those he disagreed with but to their remains and their places of rest. The man obviously hates this planet and most of the people and creatures who live here.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karbofos
"hi mom!hi dad! It's nice to see you again!"

I hope he is right this time.

I have to add to your quote as it should read...

"hi mom! hi dad! It's nice to see you again but you guys look like $h!t"

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
TWO WORDS....

**DOUBLE TAP**

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Harold Camping is getting ridiculous.

He defies all logic and theological common sense.

I mean, by saying he knows when the end will come, he is simultaneously debunking himself since the gospels say at least twice that no one will know when they end will come. (Matthew 24:36? And like... Mark... 13 something? Off the top of my head... I could look it up, but who cares right now?)

There are... birth pangs, so to speak... that hint at the upcoming apocalypse for those who have their eyes open. And I'll admit, I've had quite an uneasy feeling for the past few years regarding that.
But regardless, there is no way in hell I'm going to listen to an uneducated, decrepit radio host whose predictions have been proven false time and time again.

And plus, why worry about the apocalypse? If the world ends (assuming the validity of Catholic teaching) and our creator and savior return to separate the 'sheep' from the 'goats', then unless you're a 'goat'... whats there to worry about? For the goats, the apocalypse will be a horrifying and painful end to thousands of years of written human history, but for the good people (the sheep) it will be one of the most awe-inspiring, ecstasy-filled experiences that any living creature could possibly hope to witness. So why be scared of that?

What's more frightening than a religious apocalypse is the idea of the world ending without any sort of intelligence behind it. We'll all die in agony and watch all of our loved ones die equally painfully, and we'll know that after death there will be absolute nothingness: so there will be nothing to look forward to when walking through the valley of the shadow of death. But of course, even then, we'll have no consciousness - so we'll have no awareness of the void that is death.

All this stuff is interesting to think about. But Harold Camping doesn't know jack. If he did, he'd know that he's negating himself by saying that he knows when the world will end.

I mean, I guess, since he's a false prophet and in the end times there will be many false prophets, technically it could be a sign of the end times... but I'm not putting much stock in it.

If the world ends then it ends, and there is nothing we can do about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Harold Camping? Sounds like a CIA Mk Ultra name like Dr. Eileen Starbranch Houston, Tx.

California and Texas are full of spooks and aren't all that undercover and stealthy to some of us. However, not many people can spot them for obvious reasons. The programming out there is very thick and deeply embedded.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

This man is about like Palin. Dumber than a box of rocks gold digger. No matter where you go, watch or read they both are the topic of the day. Did people forget the saying Out of sight out of mind? OH PLEASE!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I for one will be happy as hell if corpses start walkin around....

Life would be very interesting and entertaining....

*yawn*.... well im bored....hey lets go kill some dead things...again...

Right on bro... You grab the beers, i'll get the baseball bats...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy

People seem to forget that if it is the end of the world there is nothing we can do about it. It's our fault that the the world is going to end cause of all we have done the murders,rapes,the turning on each other, etc, but I do believe and also been taught that in the Bible as I recall that when the earth does come to a end that we will hear the trumpets sound so all I can say is listen for the trumpets then they can say its the end.

As a test I'm gonna blow my vuvuzela on October 21st and see if my religious neighbors run wild. I'm also going to wear my Halloween zombie costume and pretend I was spit out of the grave like manure. Of course on October 22nd Camping will say it was the "spiritual" end of the world, and not physical.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Camping is an idiot.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I say invite him to come forth to ATS so we can all debunk his dithering nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Just to reiterate...

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join