It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harold Camping: Corpses Will Emerge from Graves on Oct. 21 Doomsday.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

While President Obama and the rest of the nation spent Memorial Day paying tribute to American veterans, doomsday preacher Harold Camping predicted Monday that corpses of the "unsaved," which includes those in the U.S. armed services, will be flung out of their graves and on the ground like "manure" on October 21.

Camping's comments during the Open Forum program on Family Radio Monday comes one week after he publicly recanted his predicted date of Rapture, changing it from May 21 to October 21.

He has persistently maintained that his dates for a May 21 Judgment Day and a October 21 Doomsday are accurate. The only adjustment in his forecast, according to Camping, is that the judgment on May 21 came in a "spiritual" sense rather than a physical one marked by disasters like earthquakes.

He predicted that whatever of a person's corpse is left in the grave on October 21 "will be thrown out of the grave" and be "like manure on the ground." Furthermore, those who die on October 21 won't receive a burial, said Camping. "They will be shamed in the eyes of God," he said. Harold Camping then turned his attention to Memorial Day to further illustrate the gravity of his prediction.

Read More: www.christianpost.com...

People seem to forget that if it is the end of the world there is nothing we can do about it. It's our fault that the the world is going to end cause of all we have done the murders,rapes,the turning on each other, etc, but I do believe and also been taught that in the Bible as I recall that when the earth does come to a end that we will hear the trumpets sound so all I can say is listen for the trumpets then they can say its the end.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is gonna be awesome. People are always getting buried with tons of jewelry. If gold stays up, I'm gonna be one rich dude on Oct. 22nd.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The day of the Rapture I predict accurately upon the day of Harold Campings' death, because then we will all be saved from having to listen to his crap anymore. Wont this guy just go away, I feel so bad for all the people who actually follow him, think old age has finally claimed Harolds' ability to maintain proper thought.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Perhaps there's hope for the Post-Armageddon Looting Party after all :-D

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Well I guess all those zombie movies have prepared us well..lol I have dreamt of zombies for a good decade + of my life. Perhaps they are warnings of the future...but I doubt it.

link   
"hi mom!hi dad! It's nice to see you again!"

I hope he is right this time.

link   

Why would you even pay attention to this nut?

The only thing will emerge from graves will be the shame of those who still listen what this guy say.
edit on 31-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
When people buy into his predictions it says more about them than it does about one delusional old man.

In other words, the people that believe him are stupider than he is.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Zombies! Heck yeah! Lemme go out to the armory and make sure my tomahawks and poleaxe are nice and sharp

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This camping chap or whatever his name is sounds more like a raving lunatic with every day that passes

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
When people buy into his predictions it says more about them than it does about one delusional old man.

That's just it, he isn't stupid at all. He's a con man making money.

On topic: didn't the CDC warn about a "zombie apocalypse"?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is so funny, it really is.

Hello, I'm a whack job is back.

Watch out for more people using their life savings on bill board ads. For those who donated last time round, when are you going to give them their money back Harold!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That sounds gross, I can see it now....the earth belching up people....dead people.
So, we're suppose to rebury our dead relatives? What if they keep getting belched back up?

Sounds like a lot of work to me

edit on 31-5-2011 by grumpydaysleeper because: Mspelled?

link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
This is gonna be awesome. People are always getting buried with tons of jewelry. If gold stays up, I'm gonna be one rich dude on Oct. 22nd.

Oct 22nd is my birthday! Send some my way!!

link   
Mr. Camping should just keep his mouth shut, whats he hoping for? 3rd time lucky with his wacky predictions and mindless drivel, the man needs sectioning.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Harold camping is now in the "Win" category in my book.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This rocks and this is something I can truly get behind!!
Zombie apocalypse, for real!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

You got it! Party's on me!

To be fair to the old guy. Oct 21st IS still the original date he predicted that God would destroy the world. He said May 21st is when Jesus would return and cast judgment. Now he is saying that he was wrong, Jesus' return wasn't literal, it was spiritual. He still maintains that judgment HAS been passed on all of us. Now we just have to ride it out till Oct. 21st. THEN, is when the real backpedaling begins.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Camping may have been listening to some nut job (me) that claims the object Elenin caused the flood of Noah's time and is set to cause another. Then the bodies will be washed up from their graves, so kinda like rising up. They would be lying on the ground rotting or floating in the water.

This could happen if Elenin caused a partial pole shift of 40 degrees. Since comets can't cause earthquakes, Elenin is no comet. I propose that Elenin's size is actually the size of it's reported "coma".

Of course, I already admitted to being a "nut job".

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

That's just it, he isn't stupid at all. He's a con man making money.

On topic: didn't the CDC warn about a "zombie apocalypse"?

Clearly you have not read this thread:

ats to bts: It wasn't May 21st, but it MAY be ONE of these dates!

As it said, open for donations.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join