It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stayed in haunted hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
While on holiday in Rome my g/f and i stayed in Sheraton,O.K this is supposed to be a 5 star hotel it was,but we stayed there 5 days on the last day wierd stuff happened my g/f and i were having an afternoon snooze and were awoken by a loud knock on the door then straight after that the door bell rang,i jumped out of bed looked through the keyhole noone was there , we also heard a knock on the door the pevious night and noone was there when i answered the door dunno but i i had bad vibes about the hotel. Forgot to add that also on the last night i drew the curtains and the following morining they were partially open.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by drunk]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are you sure they were knocks? I've stayed in some old buildings overseas that were renivated to look nice but some of the simplier things like plumbing were no doubt almost as old as the building itself....Were you high up in the building? Maybe it was some annoying brat going to every room and playing the same trick...were there any kids around your room or on the same floor?

I think the combination of being in a new place, having jet lag, and perhaps....drinking?....lol....all play the role of increasing your parnoia levels, which could explain the vibe

I dunno tho - anything else happen? Did you ask the front desk anything about what happened?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Maybe it was some annoying brat going to every room and playing the same trick...were there any kids around your room or on the same floor?

I think the combination of being in a new place, having jet lag, and perhaps....drinking?....lol....all play the role of increasing your parnoia levels, which could explain the vibe

I dunno tho - anything else happen? Did you ask the front desk anything about what happened?

It could have been a kid but i opened the door and saw noone i havnt drank that much this holiday.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We stayed in a haunted hotel in Hawaii. It was on the Kona side
and on the water. SPOOKY. Something in that room hated us.
Nothing moved, or made noises. Just HATED us.

The Farnsworth House in Gettysburg is a haunted bed and breakfast.
It's really cute and beautiful, if you don't mind the Confederate
sharpshooters walking around in your room.

Books you'd like -

Haunted Holidays - put out by Discovery Travel Adventures.
ISBN 1-56331-832-6

Haunted Hotels by Robin Mead
ISBN - 1-55853-369-9

Check with the library to get them in or order them at
Barnes and Nobel or Waldens. The ISBN will help with
the ordering. They are interesting and great reading.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
if you don't mind the Confederate
sharpshooters walking around in your room.

Gah!
I don't think I'd like that, lol

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Flyers i'll look out for that book, my g/f hates me telling stories about haunted houses

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Maybe it was some annoying brat going to every room and playing the same trick...were there any kids around your room or on the same floor?

That would be my first guess as well. Kids are sneaky and can take off very
quickly. That prank used to be a lot of fun when I was a child -- for some
stupid reason.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When did you go on this holiday? I just recently came back from Europe myself... it could've been me dropping my heavy-duty water bottle haha.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just finished the holiday thing is though the hotel wsnt full maybe 30% full i didnt notice any kids when we ever we went out.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Old thread but if the new members would like to add their haunted hotel stay stories, it would be great. I'm sure there are a lot of folks that have strange hotel stories to share.

new topics

top topics

join