It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice of a psychic or sensative.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am having several threats directed at me in passive ways. I will not discuss the threats here on this thread.I will over PM.

All I want to know is am I being targeted or have I pissed off an elite and got on a "FU" list.

This can be my imagination or be people trolling for attention.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I feel a sinister force, do men in suits have any meaning to you? I wouldn't say they are elite, but they might be powerful. Be careful, don't make anyone angry.

Peace and Stay Safe!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Feel free to PM me.

2nd

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just a side note it is a hard thing for a psychic or sensitive to give you any information without having met you, and understood the situation completely. My suggestion is if you feel threatened take it up with an authority you trust, if that doesn't work the remember these famous words, "Preparation is key to anything," Just be prepared, take some defensive courses, make sure everyone in your family who is able know's the prep work you have done, and take the same precautions. Just don't let your mind run wild to false confusions okay?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

just had some strange stuff happen recently.

thats all.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

I feel a sinister force, do men in suits have any meaning to you? I wouldn't say they are elite, but they might be powerful. Be careful, don't make anyone angry.

Peace and Stay Safe!

what do you mean?

Who are they?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I sense that you need to unplug yourself from the internet and news channels for a little while and reconnect with the world around you.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The way you've framed your question opens yourself up to confirmation bias. This is the internet, legions of people are willing to tell you whatever you want to hear in order to confirm their own beliefs about themselves. There's others who are just jackals cackling at your problem. It's a spidersnest and a brutal manifestation of various, possible, psychoses. In your original post you accept this could be imaginary. If you're feeling very uncomfortable start by seeing a therapist, not an online lions den of paranoia. It'll only confirm that paranoia, you don't have to live that way.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Funshinez because: typo, more stuff

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Contact the necessary people if you are feeling threatened, if this is serious your life is definitely worth the effort. If you think it is a paranoid delusion, contact a psychiatrist.

I'm not actually a psychic, no one is.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think you need the advice of a bodyguard.
edit on 31-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I sense a disturbance in the Force.

oh....

never mind, it was just gas.

top topics

join