It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Kerry Can Lose This Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
First off, I won't be voting for either Kerry or Bush, so if you think I'm just some propoganda spitting poster then don't worry, I'm not. With that said I have been thinking of how Kerry is digging his own grave with his campaign.

We all know that Bush is doing a good enough job of botching his own reputation. He is known for making speeches with several word mispronounciations and gramatical errors and thus has led many to beleive he is just some dumb country boy. He has obviously stirred up anger across the globe with his war policies. With all that he is doing against himself is it apparent that a vote for Kerry is commonly accepted as just a vote for anyone but Bush. Thus, Kerry could just sit back and do little to nothing to get elected.

Now, onto why I think kerry is shooting himself in the foot. Take anyone on the street (assuming he's not a political activist or something), just a regular Joe, and a ask him/her what they know about Kerry. I would think it's safe to say that the majority of them will say that they know he's a Vietnam Vet who won some medals and served his country. Now, with all the allegations coming out that he was a less than stellar soldier and that the wounds he received were self inflected, and that his fellow comrads don't think he is a fit leader (of course all of this may or may not be true, but that doesn't keep it from being said, heard, or read by everyone) then I would think that it's bad for Kerry to make this his main focus during the campaign. I watched the Dem Convention and thought that the whole Purple Heart, GI Joe deal was a bit over-the-top. And now, anyone who saw it will think that he's a fraud if these allegations are found to be true. This could be devestating to his push for the Whitehouse.

Well, that's my view on that. I thought about expressing why I think Bush could lose, but that would just be preaching to the choir.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think the only way he can lose is if someone cheats. He has to much going right. Alot of people are not enjoying Bush right now.

But here is the catch, lets say he does win. Nothing is going to stop Bush from running again. And if any of the bad things we think about him are true, then he will make Kerry's term into mass chaos.... Then he can say look how bad he did, and win in 4 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
For some reason I get the feeling that Kerry is just a plant-diversion of some sort. I know it sound a little far fetched. I just don't picture him getting into office; I don't picture Bush holding office for too long either. If Bush gets in, I get the feeling it will be temporary.

Either way, I think both will be out in a year or so.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For anyone interested, the following was printed in a monthly The Bible Code Newsletter:

Matrices were found with the following information -

"John Kerry will be elected to the U.S. Senate" (the encodings were presumably written 3,200 years ago, at which time that would have been a future event).

"John Kerry will exaggerate Vietnam."

"John F. Kerry will never be U.S. president."

Some other related hidden text were also found but unfortunately I didn't keep my notes on those. If anyone's interested in researching the Bible Code, the major figures you can find through google.com (enter the name and the words "Bible Code" separately in quotation marks for an exact match) are Eli Rips, Doron Witzum, Robert Walker O'Neal, Yoav Rosenberg, Roy Reinhold, Michael Drosnin and Andrew McCracken). Above Top Secret also has a great deal of information on the subject.

The History Channel will air two programs this month "Bible Code - Predictions of Armageddon" and "Bible Code II" on the same night Monday August 9. Nostradamus, UFO files and Dead Sea Scrolls are also on that same day, which should make this The History Channel's biggest night of the month for ATS members.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I think the only way he can lose is if someone cheats. He has to much going right. Alot of people are not enjoying Bush right now.

But here is the catch, lets say he does win. Nothing is going to stop Bush from running again. And if any of the bad things we think about him are true, then he will make Kerry's term into mass chaos.... Then he can say look how bad he did, and win in 4 years.

I don't know if Kerry is a for sure bet yet. I've seen several different polls and most have Bush in the lead in several different catagories. I know you can't trust the polls most of the time, but it certainly isn't in the bag for Kerry by far.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It jsut keeps getting worse and worse for this guy.

VETS CHARGE: KERRY KILLED FLEEING TEEN; LIED FOR MEDAL

Slaughters Animals, Burns Down Tiny Village

**Exclusive**

A veterans group seeking to deeply discredit Democrat John Kerry's military service will charge in the new bombshell book UNFIT FOR COMMAND:

"Kerry earned his Silver Star by killing a lone, fleeing, teenage Viet Cong in a loincloth."

"And if Kerry's superiors had known the truth at the time, they would never have recommended him for the medal."

The book also claims to detail how Kerry personally ordered the slaughter of small animals at a small hamlet along the Song Bo De River.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Bates, an officer in Coastal Division 11, participated in numerous operations with Kerry. In UNFIT FOR COMMAND, Bates recalls a particular patrol with Kerry on the Song Bo De River. He is still "haunted" by the incident:

With Kerry in the lead, the boats approached a small hamlet with three or four grass huts. Pigs and chickens were milling around peacefully. As the boats drew closer, the villagers fled. There were no political symbols or flags in evidence in the tiny village. It was obvious to Bates that existing policies, decency, and good sense required the boats to simply move on.

Instead, Kerry beached his boat directly in the small settlement. Upon his command, the numerous small animals were slaughtered by heavy-caliber machine guns. Acting more like a pirate than a naval officer, Kerry disembarked and ran around with a Zippo lighter, burning up the entire hamlet.

Bates has never forgotten Kerry's actions.

www.drudgereport.com...

I'm telling you, the way he has pushed himself to look like GI Joe with a heart of gold is going to destroy his chances of getting in the whitehouse. Now of course you have to take things from Drudge with a grain of salt, but this is what I mean that things like this will come out about him over and over, whether true or not. Then all people will know of Kerry is that he was a baby killing, village burner in Vietnam. True or not, it will get air time and that's what matters.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You are totally correct. Kerry could have just had a simple campaign and let Bush just dig his own grave, but he isn't. Now we all have to wonder who is going to end up in office, and how messed up things are going to be for the next 4 years.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Kerry's platform should have just been....

"Hey, I'm not Bush..."

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

"Hey, I'm not Bush..."

Exaclty my point! He already has a built in fanbase of people who will vote "anyone but Bush". All he has to do now is not screw up and he's in. Personally I don't like the guy, but he had a good chance of beating Bush, till all this Vietnam Scandal stuff started to come to light. This isn't some moral issue, like Clinton's whole affair, that makes him seem more human, capable of making mistakes. This makes him look like a heartless monster.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

"Hey, I'm not Bush..."

IT IS, check out www.johnkerry.com.

top topics

join