It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran now has Nukes and Launchers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

According to reports from Iran, two missile warheads with nuclear capability have been delivered to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).
Based on reports received by the Green Experts of Iran, the range of the missiles, produced by the Ministry of Defense Industries, has also been boosted and can now travel a distance of 2,000 miles. Simultaneously, a joint military-industrial project with Iran, Pakistan, China and the Ukraine has begun to produce nuclear warheads, including the first manufactured nuclear-capable warheads. These are now in the possession of the Revolutionary Guards.
The Ukrainians provided the design for the warheads, while the Chinese and Pakistanis delivered the technology, machining and tooling. The Iranian Ministry of Defense coordinated the interface with all three.
Recently, the U.S. warned the Pakistani government that further cooperation with the Iranian nuclear industries would result in various members of the Pakistani political and military ranks being added to the list of the internationally sanctioned. The U.S. has previously sanctioned several companies from China and the Ukraine for providing material aid to the weapons of mass destruction program in Iran. Also, reports from last October revealed that the Obama administration concluded that Chinese firms were helping Iran with the improvement of its missile technology and the development of nuclear weapons, and asked China to stop such activity.

More at the link below....

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

This would be scary indeed because Ahmadenanutjob wouldn't hesitate to use them. I still have a laugh at the North Korean "No Dong" missile but I digress. If Iran has nukes then Israel is in great danger before as Iran would like to wipe them off the face of the Earth. The # is about to hit the fan if this is true.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If this report is shown to be true we are in for a wild ride. While I'm not in the camp that thinks everything Fox News posts is B.S., I often take their reports with a grain of salt. I'll be watching this one closely. An Iran with a nuclear arsenal is a very scary thought.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

and why should they not have them ? iran has been under threat of invasion by the usa for quite a while now.
if you was in charge of a country that was under constant threat of invasion , what would you do ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
they said the same thing about saddam. we all know now how that went.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

I wouldn't make moves that will make invasion more likely. If Iran has nukes then they will be attacked, plain and simple. I can't say I disagree with you but Iran is just adding more bait for the wolves.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X

This would be scary indeed because Ahmadenanutjob wouldn't hesitate to use them. I still have a laugh at the North Korean "No Dong" missile but I digress. If Iran has nukes then Israel is in great danger before as Iran would like to wipe them off the face of the Earth. The # is about to hit the fan if this is true.

If you are right, that means Iran will attack right away "Right".

But i bet you are wrong. There wont be a attack from the Iranians.
If anyone is going to attack, it is Israel or the US with France and the UK as support.

But the odds of that happening now that they have nuclear capability is even lower than before.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Note the use of the term "Nuclear Capable" here.

My car is nuclear capable, and with it's fancy GPS technology is capable of delivering a warhead with great accuracy! But, I don't have a nuclear warhead, and that is the crucial point that is not explained in such reports.

I have to laugh at the ridiculous "Ahmedinejad is a madman and will not hesitate to nuke Israel" BS. I mean, honestly, how can people even consider that? With Israel alone able to reduce the whole of Iran to dust with it's own nuclear arms, why would Iran even bother, even if they did have a nuclear weapon? Of course, the answer is that Iran would not invite it's own destruction in this manner, but lets not let facts get in the way of another recycled scare story!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Although Iran has stated multiple times that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, you must also realize that a lot of this posturing is just that, posturing to let the radical clerics hear exactly what they want to hear.

The "government" in Iran is a house of cards. Instead of being based on an established constitution, it's at the will of the religious leaders who could decide at any point in time to remove the "leaders" from power.

They DO want nukes, mainly to be able to rattler their swords at Israel, but I doubt that they will use them in a "first strike" situation, unless they can get some type of assurances from their security forces that they could disable Israel's ability to respond in kind.

As Tom Clancy once wrote, "Being the king of a parking lot isn't going to be fun".

I think they all realize it, and Iran wants the ability to threaten Israel then as much as they can.

The other angle is, could they slip a nuke into DC undetected via a boat? Many experts think so,

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
oh no, other countries have near the same tech as the western world, or do they? Time to send bom- I mean time to send humanitarian aid, before Mr Ad. uses those nukes on his own civilians. Are you all scared yet?
edit on 31-5-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X

Ahmadinejad will NOT use nuclear weapons anywhere in the middle east especially the holy land of Jerusalem. The man is religious, he believes in the 12th Imam al Mahdi who will rule the Muslims from the middle east, there is no way that he will go as far as destroying the place where the awaited imam will rule. In fact not even Europe, he will not nuke it, as far as it seem he fears GOD. what he may nuke is the USA, but thats out of range. I truly dont think Iran is pursuing Nuclear weapons and my research leads me to believe that they are in fact after an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) they will detonate it over the skies of Arabia which will knock out the middle east and level the battlefield for the next war, in other words Iran wont have to worry about enemy air supremacy.

Air supremacy is what helped USA/NATO win so fast in recent wars, without technology the soldiers will have to count on their experience and training to win. I think this is the turning point of the war, this is overlooked by everyone.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They don't have nukes now, just missiles that are not capable of carrying one. If the report is true.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't get to worried until they actually test a nuke. Although I think we all know that is coming too.

At this point there is no stopping Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.
We are eventually just going to have to accept this fact.

So what to do after they have them?

Do nothing and watch as Israel and Iran turn each other to glass?

I'm ok with that.

TEHRAN — Iran's conservative new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said Wednesday that Israel must be "wiped off the map" and that attacks by Palestinians would destroy it, the ISNA press agency reported. Ahmadinejad was speaking to an audience of about 4,000 students at a program called "The World Without Zionism," in preparation for an annual anti-Israel demonstration on the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan.

Wipe Israel off the Map

They said this back in 2005.

It is only a matter of time.

And people say the U.S.A. should mind its own business and not be the police of the world. Well, I can almost guarantee that when it DOES happen, everyone will be blaming the U.S. for not doing enough.
We are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I've always heard that that was a misrepresentation/mistranslation of what he said. I would say that is probably true as they did the same exact thing in our MSM when Iran told the name of their new "drones" they made the Iranian statements and names sound much more sinister than they were. When they say something about Iran always consider it could be out of context.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

As I said before, whether Iran intends to wipe Israel off the map, or to be precise he said, wipe the zionist regime off the page of history, Iran will not use nukes because Iran, as a muslim country CANNOT nuke the holy land, they want it. why would they nuke it if they believe it to be an important (very important) part of the future islamic empire.

the USA has been helping Israel ever since Israel was created, what more do you want them to do? sacrifice their children for Israel? oh right the Americans have already sacrificed thousands of their children for the Israeli cause.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Let's say they do have them. If they ever use them, it will be their end and they know it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2011 by Theliesdestroyed because: repeat

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Which is why I take the watch it happen route.
Iran is an interesting country.
I don't doubt that he said what the article claims as direct quotes though. Iran has never made it secret that they do not like Israel. They are very vocal.

I do not understand why we mix religion with reality when it comes to Israel. They are just as viscous as their neighbors.

Let them all fight it out, get it over with already.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Has the whole "wipe Israel off of the map" thing been long proven that it was a misinterpretation of him actually saying "erase the lines off of the map and return to Palestinian territory''?

this article is bs.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I think that this is some of the begining of the end of days. i mean in the bible it says that all nations will come against israel, that is if you believe in it. and obama kind of slapped israel in the face when he tried to give israels land back to palestine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join