It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Beaches & Hot Springs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Need I say more? Nude beaches and hot springs are my favourite places for adventurous travel.

Thermopolis, Wyoming has an amazing hot spring with indoor/outdoor public pools, sauna, etc.

Nevada has many hot springs hidden away in the desert, you just gotta search for them.

Nothing feels better than nude sunbathing and relaxing in a hot spring.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I so agree with you. I love nude beaches so much now that I feel extremely wierd if I am wearing a bathing suit anywhere. Haven't had the luxury of a clothing optional sauna yet though, and the one time I did drop my towel in the sauna of the health club, I had a few wierd stares from other's in there with me. sigh.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hot springs in Japan are lovely. It took me a while to muster up the guts to get naked with a bunch of Japanese ladies, but I did it eventually. It helped that everything is so clean. Shower before, shower after, etc. The one I went to was part of the hotel.

edit: It rained while I was there, and it felt amazing.

[edit on 8/15/2005 by Ariana]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aWoman
Nevada has many hot springs hidden away in the desert, you just gotta search for them.

Lol yeah look around Nevada Test Site nice hot springs hidden in nuclear bombs crater

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So I went to the ocean once, and there was a nude beach. I thought "Hey that be nice to do" So now, Im a smart guy so I think ahead, sunscreen. And not the regular stuff, we're talkin mayonaise. So I get my towel and sunscreen and headed to the beach, laid out my towel and sat down. I poured the sunscreen into my hand. So now Im sitting there completely nude with a handfull of lotion and realized, I didnt think far enough ahead.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
So I went to the ocean once, and there was a nude beach. I thought "Hey that be nice to do" So now, Im a smart guy so I think ahead, sunscreen. And not the regular stuff, we're talkin mayonaise. So I get my towel and sunscreen and headed to the beach, laid out my towel and sat down. I poured the sunscreen into my hand. So now Im sitting there completely nude with a handfull of lotion and realized, I didnt think far enough ahead.

ROFLMFAO!!! I just fell out of my friggin chair!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
u can't discuss hot springs and not talk about thoe 2 places. japan has a number of natual hot spring pools which are amazing and iceland has them with some amazing scenery.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ever try it? pretty pretty gooood!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The first time I had been to a hot spring was in Japan.
Its an experience I can tell you that. I initally thought that it would be like going to the pool for a swim, swim trunks and all but then I was informed that the only thing you are allowed to use for "protection" is this tiny towel(about A4 size) , something equal like a gym towel and to top it off the hot spring is unisex. To say the least, I was taken aback.
After a few minutes of deliberation ( coupled that with my hosts jibes about American gaijin hypocrisy) I was able to lose some inhibitions and enter the hot springs. Once in the water the sensation is overwhelming, plus add to it the steam that has some minty tinge to it.
The trick apparently is to get into the water and relax as fast as possible without taking in the "scenery".

All in all it a great experience and i would recommend it to anybody who happens to go to Japan for a holiday. But dont just jump into any pool of boiling water as some contain high quantities of sulphour that would peel the skin right off your body.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why is it that only men with huge boilers or women that sag down to the ground want to be nudists? Dear God I don't want to see that, thus I am not into nude beaches or nudism.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Havent tried a nude beach but I have had sex in a hot spring (In Japan)and yes, quite good!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well, I like going to nude beaches and I am not fat. In fact, I am very buff. After all, I work as a part-time male model (I've done some nude photo shoots). I like showing my junk to women, and I fell they enjoy it.

My pic so girls can enjoy it: *Snip*

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

edit on 26/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aWoman

That would be great except for one thing...
Nude beaches and Mama don't sound right together
in the same sentence,paragraph,thread and board.

It would be great for the eye doctors though

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A few years back, I went to Jamaica, and our resort had a clothing optional beach.

I figured, what the heck...when in Rome...you only live once...etc. and went down and tried it. Neither my wife nor her friends were adventurous enough....

I have to say, it was pretty liberating...and, really no big deal. Then again, I've never had a real issue with nudity, but I'm no nudist or anything. However, clothes do seem a bit counterproductive to the beach, and the ocean, etc., and I always liked swimming nude.

Why is it that only men with huge boilers or women that sag down to the ground want to be nudists?

Not true. I actually met a couple of gals with nice bods when at the beach. We all actually talked quite well, and with no awkwardness, even though like me...it was their first time doing this too.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Nudism is not about 'looking at hot chicks".
It's about people feeling liberated to be nude in the outdoors (and indoors during the winter months).
Nudists come in all shapes,sizes,ages,etc with saggy boobs, cellulite, beer bellies- you know- REGULAR people.
I think what you're looking would probably be easier found at a strip club....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm going to shock people when I say I used to love nude beaches.

The atmosphere is exactly opposite of what you would think...far less sexuality and titillation if you will, than clothed beaches. The felling of being in the sun and surf without clothing is pure heaven.

Here here from little beach on Maui and blacks beach in CA.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The felling of being in the sun and surf without clothing is pure heaven.

Exactly. People should try it at least once. It really gives you an insight into why some people enjoy this. (as long as you can do so without dwelling on the whole "somebody will see me!" bit)...

I personally would love to do it again, but of course, not too many places here in the U.S. (nearby) that allow it...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So now Im sitting there completely nude with a handfull of lotion and realized, I didnt think far enough ahead.

I can imagine that yeah, that wouldn't look right, hehe....

top topics

join