It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arbitrary rules are arbitrary... but why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm sure this thread will be locked up in a jiffee just like the five other threads on the top of this forum. I am not really sure if this breaks the rules or not but I can't understand how it could possibly, since technically it does follow the rules of this forum, which are "this forum is about drug conspiracies coverups and not legalization or advocacy of drug use bla bla bla."

So my question is... why is ATS so strict about this forum? Does someone have your balls in a vice?

I mean, if you're going to lock every thread that mentions drugs in any capacity, why bother having this forum at all. Just remove the forum and let everyone know that this is the single issue that; for whatever reason, whether it be large payments from lobbyists, threats from federal agencies; is not allowed to be discussed.

I simply want to know why. Why so serious ats?

I honestly don't expect an answer. I expect the thread to be locked by the time I get back from the market.

Seriously though, with as much positive public support that there is, there must be some reason you guys are ever vigilant pot nazis.

This follows the rules of this forum because I'm basically saying there is a conspiracy on this site to quell any talk of drugs, even if it follows the aforementioned rules.
edit on 31-5-2011 by djzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ATS is a privately owned site and the owners make the rules.

ATS is a family friendly site ( or strives to be ) and the rule is no discussion of illegal drugs, or legaization of.

If you take issue with this file an official complaint, using the complaint feature in your member center.

Thanks

Thread Closed.

join