It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexism, Flirtations, and the workplace. Where is the line? Weigh in

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, it seems to me the answer is blatantly obvious: If you want to avoid offending a coworker with some kind of sexual or personal comment, DON'T MAKE THE COMMENTS!
What's so hard for people to understand? They don't need to go about their day thinking of various sexual comments to make to coworkers of the opposite sex. Do your jobs and stop worrying about socializing and flirting.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Evidence of what? That he got a consensual blow job? There was no allegation he had sexually harassed Monica Lewinsky. The blow job was evidence, but not evidence of anything other than the moral crime of cheating on his wife with a more than willing adult female.
Uh, you might want to take a couple more of those workplace sexual harassment courses. There are plenty of executive positions out there where 'diddling' an intern is more than frowned upon, a lot of them would lose their jobs, if for no other reason, showing very little common sense and evidence of extremely poor decision making.

This is the top executive position in the world that we are talking about, and Bill Clinton made a very poor decision when he decided to become involved with Ms. Lewinsky.

Then he lied about it and got caught. Presidents need to keep their noses clean for a good reason.

As far as partisanship goes, I don't care what party either of them are from, I look at the evidence for answers to legality and matters of character. I also rely on my gut when I vote, to some extent, because usually my gut feelings are right.

<< 1  2   >>

join