It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Krishna take colloidal silver?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Swami Prabhupada, the founder of Krishna Consciousness, states in his book, Bhagavad Gita "As It Is",

These words stress that one should concentrate his mind upon Krsna--the very form with two hands carrying a flute, the bluish boy with a beautiful face...
Text 65.

Colloidal silver makes your skin turn blue, so would that mean Krishna took collodial silver?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i looked at pictures of suffers from poisoning from colloidal silver. they are kinda blue. thats a really interesting thought. now we have to ask why

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I believed that either he was an alien or used makeup. However, the silver idea is good. Maybe his little flute was made of that stuff. It could have flaked into his mouth.

SeraphNB

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i would imagine much in the same way that children who played lead flutes got lead poisoning

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Please read Bhgavad gita . Lord krishna reveals the totality of the form of God to Arjuna at his request in the battle field . In response to his request he tell shim that it is not possible for any one to see his form in its entireity with the human eye and that he therefore gave a special eye to see his true for,. the special eye referred t o here was the eye of eye of knowledge , the divine Gnana.
so saying he reveaqls his totality to arjuna . the totality is nothing but the UNIVERSE - the form of god is "VISHVAROOPA" the form ot the universe. Visvam is the Universe . Roopam is the form. When Arjuna sees it through his eye of knowledge , he found that he could not see the beginning or end of his form , no middle , no height or depth.He was space pervading all the galactic matter in the universe. He saw all the galaxies and stars and planets in his form and the stars . planets and Galaxies and all lives , mountains, oceans etc were falling into his fiery flaming mouth like the roiling waters of the rivers and like the flies falling ointo the flames.this is was the act .of annihilation of the universe - the formation of the red giant engulfing all th eplanets and all glactic matter around it and awalloing all the universal mater around it including light and truning in ot ablack hole .(the vefry sight is reported by Lord krihna himself asthe act of annihilation for remaking of the universe after some thousands of eons .Since the colour of the sky is blue , that .colour is represented in the body of the God and since the deep space is dark , Lord krishna(God ) is also depicted as one of black colour .

"_When I have read Bhagavad -gita and reflected on the creation of the universe , every thing else seems to be superfluous"-
edit on 31-5-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Star and flag, this is such an interesting, and strangely logical theory lol

Ancient greeks were supposedly aware of the antibacterial properties of silver and stored water in silver vessels. Its highly plausible alot of ancient civs could of learned of this and used silver as such in numerous things (man if it can do that to water what can it do for us).
But again, just like the over use of mercury caused a chinese king to go mad (silvery fountain of immoratlity, yeah right), too much silver could of turned a man blue. Im more curious as to why and how he took this silver.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
holy wall of text batman!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This actually got me giggling...I actually don't recall reading anywhere as to why Krishna among other Hindu deities were depicted as having pale blue skin. It's an interesting theory nonetheless. Maybe it can also explain the smurfs.

today.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 31-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
wow, Krishna's flute could have been silver, and when he played it, he received the medicinal effects of collodial silver, which turned his skin blue and he gained enhanced immunities from disease.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have an alternate theory:

Smurfs.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
was there something special about his flute? there are silver flutes on the market so not every silver flute turns your skin blue. was his electrified in some way?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

People Wait a Second First of all Krishna was Not Blue all the Time he did use his Physical and ascended Powers During his Life Time.
Pure GOD Consciousness which was vibrating around him was the reason for the Blue but not everyone could see him in this form of blue color,some times People did say he looked Black like African race color.
I have seen many Siddhas looking blue yellow or white in INDIA ,when i asked My guru about krishna he said it because to stay in this 3'rd dimension which he is not suppose to do it he was punishing his mirkaba holding the vibration to help humanity.(Side Effect of Virgin Birth)
One More Thing Not All Krishna Avatar was on Earth it is Strange but it is True I am working on it.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Arcot because: Bad english hope every one can understand

edit on 31-5-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Only Ascended Beings with great Ascended Power Can incarnate in a Virgin.
before incarnating mothers DNA is changed by Light shined to them from 5D Earth,which takes all the Power from Ascended Beings and also brake all the rules to Incarnate
edit on 31-5-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
was there something special about his flute? there are silver flutes on the market so not every silver flute turns your skin blue. was his electrified in some way?

Stop thinking too much

There is a limit on how much one can philosophize and speculate the past based on stupidity

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ohhh jeez.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

What are you talking about?

Ground, everyone needs to ground out.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Put it in simple way It depends on how karmic you are and it is all in your eye way you see things.
Krishna did punish his merkaba or Spiritual body to stay in this 3rd Dimension it was not Possible by him to stay very long due to virgin birth.
reason for his color change which was seen by many people was he was adding more karma to his self in-order to complete his incarnation path you might have to read few books to understand this Brahman called this as Big secret But never understood what they have been told.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This might be why Krishna is blue.
www.documentarywire.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Krishna is an archetype image. He is symbolic.

He is blue because he represents.....

While simulating the flight scene, the resulting images, which are unconsciously created, will be passed to the Mind, and the Mind will transform them in archetypes, which will become a message for Soul, Mind and Spirit. In this context not only the four basic elements will find a place within the corresponding human components, but even the colors will be useful. It is actually well known that the AIR is the symbol for the Soul, while WATER it is the symbol for the mind, FIRE it is for the Spirit and EARTH it is for the body. We’ll match the earth with the brown color, the air with blue-white, the Mind with the green-light blue and the Spirit with the yellow-red.

[url=http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/flash-mental-simulation/symbolic-meaning-of-the-colors-and-archetypes-used-in-the-fms/]Source....[/url ]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It´s not Praphubada´s idea, that Krishna is blue, he´s blue in all ancient pictures and texts as far as I know. And he´s not the only one, Shiva and Vishnu were also blue, though there are different mythical stories explaining this. Who knows, maybe they really were aliens. Or it was energy field. Or it has purely symbolic meaning. I don´t think it has anything to do with taking colloidal silver

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join