It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnels Under My House/City (England, Liverpool)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Dude

Grimsby as in near Louth?

LOL Where abouts?

Email me . grimsby born and bred , only 21, but im in the loop

[email protected]

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
very cool thread
star n flag nice to see 28 days later link aswell
wish we had tunnels near me... i live in grimsby uk. there is meant to be an underground bunker under the town hall but dont know how true this is ( prob just hear say, but you never know). there is meant to be tunnels in nunsthorpe but again dont know how true this is. op you should have a look around the tunnels you know of and see if you can find any cut off ones from there. try google maps to see if you can see anything around the aera you live. looking forward to reading more

TUNNELS UNDER THE NUNNY?

WHAAAAT?

WE HAVE TO DIG DEEPER LOL

THEY NEVER TAUGHT ME THIS AT HEREFORD TECHNOLOGY BRAINWASHING CENTRE

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

yep the old gy near louth, lol..... ill drop you an email

so wish i was in liverpool this would be great to have a look and check out....
cant wait for pics if you can get some and i hope you can get a recording aswell.
if you by chance do hear somingthing yourself try to have a walk round your house. see if it is more loud in a certain place or room or even go outside to try n hear. have you asked any of your neigbouhs if they can hear anything ?
edit on 1-6-2011 by rikgrimsby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

The guy who I was talking to, my dads mate said he can't hear anything. He has a basement too which is weird because if you think of a normal British street it's like 100 houses in a row yeh? Well if you went from one house and cut across the street in a diagonal line you'd meet up with a house 3 doors down on the opposite side which doesn't have a basement either, yet the two either side of it do have basements.

My mum called up before asking if I'm ok and stuff they're away on holiday you see (I'm 24 for crying out loud lol) I asked her about the chanting/humming noises and she said there was no rhythm to it, it lasted for up to 20 seconds then stopped, not faded, just stopped. So I asked her what time it was when she heard this and she goes "Well the first time was about 11:00am then I heard it again around 10:30pm. She said the first time she thought it was kids messing around outside, but when she was in the car going to wherever she clicked on that it was the same as the other noise. When I say same I don't mean exactly the same, she said it was the same pitch not sounds. The first one was like Dooooo dooooo the second was like Urrrr Urrrr you know what I mean?

I don't know about other churches but the bell rings at 3am on this one, which is supposed to be the witching hour. Because 3 mocks the holy trinity. My first thought was devil worshipers but it can't be that, theres about a 1 in 50 chance it is lol.

The tunnel, if it stays on course and goes straight from my house to the house 3 doors down on the opposite side would lead you to more train tracks. Which tracks are these? The ones where Jamie Bulger was murdered. It's a kinda off connection but with this area containing people who had relatives in Portugal & Iraq being killed it could b something more sinister!! I'll keep you posted

Stay safe ATS

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well you may have accidentally stumbled on something that might not have been found in the original murder case?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominikas

Like a ritual killing? I doubt it fella, It's just weird that all 3 deaths have a connection to this area. I mean Liverpool's a big city, it's such a shame it's got a bad rep I mean we only steal A LITTLE!!! haha No but seriously, I think there is something weird going on here and it's to do with those tunnels. If this area got flooded I suspected 1/3 of my town would sink.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

My friend Liverpool IS the slave trade, we were maybe i think the 3rd most active port in the world at that point and nearly all of the UK trade was done through Liverpool.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

If you don't mind me asking, are you talking about the tunnels (by your house) the ones around the Walton area?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Gets stranger..... Can you post pics ?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kirstiehughes

Yeah they all join up under a church. Not the rail ones from back in the day, no these are too "thin" for trains. Theres one from Alsop rectory to the church itself, I was too scared to go down there when I was in school, too scared now in fact lol. But A few boys went down there before I was in school and they saw a man in dark clothes and he had a top hat on so they ran back. So the story goes anyway, that was about 2 years before I was in school.

By the way I left my mic on over night lying on the floor and picked up nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I've heard about lots of the kids going down the tunnel, sounds strange. Does your basement lead to the tunnels do you think? Haha i know i would definatley not go down there alone!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i was talking to my mum today and she said theres tunnels everywhere, all (which isnt far at all) is these underground tunnels that all lead to the underground prison cells.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Are you still researching this ?

I am still interested in what your mum may have heard ..

Also .. If your mums super ears could barely hear the sounds, with the TV off .. i very much doubt a mic in your house would pick anything up, more than a distant vague muffled noise that would be practically inaudible above local ambient noise ... if so the resulting recording would be of no use ...

You really want to plank a recording device ... at a strategic point within the tunnel system ... as close to church as possible ....
Sounds emanating from within the tunnel system, will echo through the tunnel system with far more clarity than a microphone in your house ..

Easy for me to say tho ... i wouldnt feel comfortable leaving any of my techy gadgets unattended outdoors
In your scenario ... i probably would tho ... in the hope its unlikely to be found in the tunnels, for the couple of days i leave it there ...

Sound activated recording devices arent very expensive these days ..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i have a spare digatal recorder i will donate to this cause

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Liverpool is riddled with underground tunnels. I was lucky enough to visit the Underground Bunker that was the Comand Centre for the North Atlantic Front in WW2. It is situated between James Street Station and Moorfields station. I am not sure if it is open to the public anymore, but i had the strong impression they only opened up a very small part of what was and probably still is a military underground complex. When i visited i met an elderly lady who broke down in tears. I offered her some comfort and talked to her and she opened up to me saying she had worked there during WW2 and was a clerical admin officer and talked of her time there, and said she never expected the bunker to be revealed to the public. I left the place feeling immensley proud to be British and also proud of Liverpool playing such an important role in WW2, but i also had the gut feeling that there were deeper more modern tunnels under Liverpool today.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
i have a spare digatal recorder i will donate to this cause

Cant ask for better than that ... Well done to ya man ...

OP hasnt posted in his thread for 10 days ... So hes either lost interest .. and threads dead . or hes lost his internet

ETA - He was however, online, and posting on ATS 3 days ago ... so fair to say he's just dingying his own thread ...
edit on 13-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hey folks sorry I haven't replied in some time now, it's been like a month or over I think? Anyway some strange stuff has been going on, with one that is SUPER NOVA STRANGE I'll save that for last though! Now this is going to be long I'm really sorry, but bare with me:::

A few weeks back, around a week or so after my internet got cut I was annoying my mum in the kitchen and she goes "Do you smell that". It kind of smelled like gas, so we checked the cooker then went into the living room to check the gas cupboard. Nothing. It was definitely in the kitchen though, so we were trying to figure out what it was when a breeze kind of slowly went by. I looked at my mum and she went white and closed the window. Anyway that smell went and we didn't smell it again. Well not up until now.

A couple of days after the gas incident my mum and dad were eating their tea at the table. Now the dining room is below my room and I usually sit with my headphones on. Ever listen to music and when it ends sit with your headphones on with nothing playing? Well I was doing that and I heard my mum go "Did you see that?" and my dad goes "Yeah" in the calmest way possible. So later on my dad went to play football (not soccer!! lol) and my mum was in the living room on her own so I went downstairs to see if she was ok on her own. I said "What were you on about before? Did you see that?" an she goes "Well don't say anything to Conner" my cousins kid who we mind of a weekend

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I was new to ATS when I came across your original post, and as I was not familiar with the 'workings' of ATS I lost it!
So I was delighted when I stumbled across it again this morning.
I would love to come over with my dowsers and investigate these tunnels and I suspect some other 'energy annomalies' in the area.
My father was born in Walton Hospital in 1922, and as I have never lived in Liverpool only visited on numerous occasions it would be interesting just from a family history perspective.
I think I might try and get a small group of other 'sensitives' together and see what we come up with. I also had a student two years ago whose mother did ghost hunts around the Warrington area, I wonder if she might still have her equipment and would be prepared to sell/rent/lend me them for a couple of days???
Off to refresh myself with the links you provided in your OP.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
I was new to ATS when I came across your original post, and as I was not familiar with the 'workings' of ATS I lost it!
So I was delighted when I stumbled across it again this morning.
I would love to come over with my dowsers and investigate these tunnels and I suspect some other 'energy annomalies' in the area.
My father was born in Walton Hospital in 1922, and as I have never lived in Liverpool only visited on numerous occasions it would be interesting just from a family history perspective.
I think I might try and get a small group of other 'sensitives' together and see what we come up with. I also had a student two years ago whose mother did ghost hunts around the Warrington area, I wonder if she might still have her equipment and would be prepared to sell/rent/lend me them for a couple of days???
Off to refresh myself with the links you provided in your OP.
Rainbows
Jane

That's cool, if you did I could show you the "hotspots" of energy. Places where shadows are often seen fleeting across the street. If your aware of the shops there, where Gayflowers is (come on now people stop giggling lol) well across from there is a garage which used to be a building of importance. I forget which one it is but that street looks like death ran through it and just went mental. Walton Hospital is like Silent Hill just before the evil takes over. We all went in there when it was being gutted and redeveloped and it was the scariest place ever. Going into the morgue and the autopsy type table area was weird/fascinating. If you want areas of interest PM me or add it to this thread and I'd be happy to name some.

edit on 11-9-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: spelling error, to fight the grammar Nazi's away

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join