It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronis weekly Rant!!! arrgggggggghhhhhhh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yes sir (or mam) its me again, back for my weekly rant!!!! and oh my word what a frickin week

Why is it when your walking down the street minding your own business and people are staring at you as if you got horns growing out yer head??? i mean wtf people aint u seen someone walking down the street b4 in shorts and t shirt eating an ice cream cone in the rain??
STTOOOPPPPP staring at me its annoying!!

Why oh why oh why............i mean seriously those people that cold call on the phones need to be slapped hard!! 10x yesterday alone o2 phoning me asking me to change mobile.......seriously....how many times do i have to say F**K off before you get the message?

why do my kids always look at me as if im an alien every time i say something to them! is blah blahblah nag nag nag all they hear or what? what do they want me to do write it down and stamp it to their forehead before they understand the fact im telling em to tidy their ROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

why is it my husband seems to forget what his feet and hands are used for every time he comes in from work??? he suddenly becomes incapable or doin anything other than moan and go pee...oh ye forgot he is able to use the 360
, what do i look like to u? a slave? i work 2 jobs i deserve a rest!!!!!!!! GO GET YER OWN FLIPPIN BEER ya lazy git

So many good threads here on ATS seem to die a painful death nowadays with either 0 replies or they get lost in the stupidness or get locked and 404'd!!! so really it comes down to this...the sillier and more far out your post is the more attention you get
even 1 line posts get more attention!!!!!!!! in all honesty give me a good thought-out, well sourced or decent opinionated thread any day please and ty.

WHY is it every time i sit down the phone goes, or the door goes or god forbid i need to pee
its like some sorta bad luck karma thing going on, as if someone sayin right a 2 sec seat is a long enough rest get up and get busy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

iv decided my new word is gonna be bahooki!!!!! why? coz i said so...let it be known to one and all baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 2 u 2!

why does my son insist on shouting everytime he talks me to
am igoin deaf or summit and just dont realise, i could be standing right bloomin next to him and he yells at me as if im standing 2 blocks away!!
i need a volume swwiitttccccccccchh.

aAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrgggggGGGGGGGhhhhhhHHHH

thats right i said it! now say it with me, big deep breath and now let it all out : aAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrgggggGGGGGGGhhhhhhHHHH

there now doesnt that feel better

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

why is it my husband seems to forget what his feet and hands are used for every time he comes in from work??? he suddenly becomes incapable or doin anything other than moan and go pee...

ROFL!!!!

I feel your pain, Sister...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It sounds like you need to throw out your TV.
If you have your health consider yourself lucky.
I hope tomorrow is better for you.
If not it sounds like time to go on strike at home (cook your own meals, wash your own clothes)
2 weeks of that and I guarantee you will get more co-operation.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Sister, you need a vacation!
(And everyone else will be damned appreciative.)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Best thread of any kind I've read in quite some time!

top topics

join