It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Kingston in "Stable" condition following Jet Ski accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Credit: www.thesun.co.uk

SEAN KINGSTON is in a stable condition after a jet-ski accident on Sunday.
The Beautiful Girls singer was left fighting for his life in hospital after crashing into a bridge at Palm Island, Miami Beach.

However his condition has been downgraded from critical and he is now in an intensive care unit (ICU).

His publicist Joseph Carozza said: "Sean Kingston is now stabilised and has moved from the trauma unit to ICU.

"Sean's family thanks everyone for their prayers and support during this time."

A woman who was with Sean - real name Kisean Anderson - is now alert and talking to investigators.

Officers are said to have ruled out alcohol playing any part in the accident.

A statement from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - which regulates boats in Florida waters - read: "Anderson was operating a PWC (personal watercraft) with a female passenger westbound along McArthur Cswy (Causeway) towards the Palm Ave bridge.

"Anderson struck the bridge and was transported to Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition."

Celebrity friends of the 21-year-old singer's have put out their support for him.

RIHANNA wrote: "Sean we praying for u baby.(sic)"

Teen star JUSTIN BIEBER, who collaborated with Sean on his track Eenie Meenie, added yesterday: "Got my friend Sean Kingston in my prayers tonight.

"A true friend and big bro. Please keep him in your prayers tonight as well.(sic)"

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

edit on 31/5/11 by DJKris because: correcting quote tags

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Saw this on yahoo...Hope he is ok.

Those things are a lot of fun but can be very dangerous.

Just fyi, you arent not suppose to post ex quotes and a link, you are suppose to give your opinion on the topic you are presenting.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Saw this on yahoo...Hope he is ok.

Those things are a lot of fun but can be very dangerous.

Just fyi, you arent not suppose to post ex quotes and a link, you are suppose to give your opinion on the topic you are presenting.

Sorry, still working out the do's and don't of the forum, thanks

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
yeah

Okay so some affluent Pop singer
drove his skidoo into a bridge pylon

was this some kind of conspiracy

whats the point of this Thread OP

any1 can link Yahoo crap news

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DJKris

No problem, just wanted to tell you so you dont get a mod edit lol

Just read the T&C and you will know all you need to know when it comes to posting

T&C's of ATS

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Had to Google Sean Kingston to see who he was. Must be an age thing. If it had been Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gayle, Roy Clark, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson or someone like that it would be national news, Any ways, if he was showing off on a jet ski then hopefully he learned a hard lesson.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Obviously, this was a covert operation to keep this entertainer from spreading the truth about our government and it's secrets, ala Joplin, Hendrix, and Tupac...right?....right?....hello?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DJKris

At least he didnt kill some innocent person just quietly swimming and minding their own business. If someone runs themselves into a non moving object on one of those things, I really cant feel too sorry for them. I know. Im evil, and I just dont care. To me they are just obnoxious, dangerous, noisy, polluting toys that disturb other people and wildlife. Ditto for ATVs.

top topics

join